Guest marcusdelirious

Sofia, you are filling out beautifully. I'm so looking forward to seeing the beginning of a double chin.        55734133-0006-4CC7-81C1-4E2D7DA7946F.jpeg

Guest Zapplix
On 10/10/2020 at 2:00 PM, Sofia said:

here's me lookin thick in a bodysuit... only thing missing is your hands all over me squeezing and grabbing every curve🥰

B8D699CD-6BDC-4497-9C29-3ADCF5447ABF.jpeg

01B102B0-CCD7-47BB-9386-7BCA6BB9AD75.jpeg

How can someone be this gorgeous? Tell me please! I love seeing how plump you’re getting it’s so beautiful!

Guest Frenchcookie
1 hour ago, Sofia said:

Sucking in vs normal. I can still pass for skinny right??

To be honest, the one where you suck in, I thought it was the one relaxing. I was rather shocked looking at the following one. Does this answer your question?

Guest Zapplix
1 hour ago, Sofia said:

Sucking in vs normal. I can still pass for skinny right??

Let's change that...

07A2306D-C41A-4A7D-BB37-CA6DC4BFE031.jpeg

59015FE3-1BC8-444F-BB8D-D89FE6936333.jpeg

216C0E67-D9AD-42AA-8FFA-C01CFFDF2416.jpeg

AD9813D8-4B07-42EC-B57F-A73C0E5187CE.jpeg

I don’t think you can pass for skinny anymore when sucking in. You’re destined for beautiful fatness and now you can’t hide it. Embrace it! Show it off! It is truly magnificent!

Guest secretyeah

I would love to pay for your only fans but can’t have it on my card history.. you are super hot, quick question. Do you find yourself get more out of breath lately/are you more unfit? I hope so.

Not much difference between sucking in and normal.  You are at the beginning of crossing over from thick to plumper:  A lovely sexy pooch roll on your underbelly, softer plusher arms, creamy soft thighs, and a beginner's double chin.  Let's change that into a full blown chubby plumper.  Does your belly now warm your creamy thighs?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, secretyeah said:

I would love to pay for your only fans but can’t have it on my card history.. you are super hot, quick question. Do you find yourself get more out of breath lately/are you more unfit? I hope so.

Thanks! I'm more out of shape than I've ever been because of how inactive I've been this semester. Even a short walk through campus gets me winded now🤭🥴

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, fatowl said:

Not much difference between sucking in and normal.  You are at the beginning of crossing over from thick to plumper:  A lovely sexy pooch roll on your underbelly, softer plusher arms, creamy soft thighs, and a beginner's double chin.  Let's change that into a full blown chubby plumper.  Does your belly now warm your creamy thighs?

Hehe yes my belly rests on my fat thighs and it's such a turn on 

Guest secretyeah

I have a question I’ve always wondered and I think you could be the 1 to answer. I’m sure all dressed up you still look very thin, would you say in your experience this is the case with a lot of women? That they look thin all dressed up but when they take their clothes off etc, the truth of their size is revealed?

Guest Steelcity
12 hours ago, Sofia said:

Yes I want to actively gain again over the holiday break! If anyone knows of any good feeders I'm in the market😂

Dm me!

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, secretyeah said:

Would you ever reveal your weight? Do other even notice how out of shape you are now?

yeah I sometimes make weigh-in videos - HERE  is my most recent one! And yeah others have taken note of how much lazier I have gotten, but I have also kinda avoided physical activity in general so people have not gotten the chance to see how easily I get winded😬

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, secretyeah said:

I have a question I’ve always wondered and I think you could be the 1 to answer. I’m sure all dressed up you still look very thin, would you say in your experience this is the case with a lot of women? That they look thin all dressed up but when they take their clothes off etc, the truth of their size is revealed?

personally, most of the women I know are pretty slim/average anyways, but there are definitely others like me who can hide how big they are with clothes. I go to school in a colder place too, so it's easy to hide the chub with all the layers we need to wear😂

• Curvage Model

Also I know I made a comment about wanting a feeder yesterday, and since I've gotten a ton of messages. So just to clarify, I'm looking for someone who is near me and around the same age for an in person relationship - not looking for an online feeder!!