Guest grateful
5 hours ago, Sofia said:

nope, not a word. my friends/sisters aren't the kind of ppl who'd comment

Hope you have an eating buddy at school!  😁

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 9/27/2020 at 5:50 PM, Kenzo998 said:

Looking amazing, don’t t look like you’ve skimmed down yet

it's crazy because I honestly thought I slimmed down during my first month of school. got the chance to weigh myself this weekend and realized how wrong I was lmao 

• Curvage Model
On 9/27/2020 at 6:33 PM, fatowl said:

W0W!!   You look damn cute!  Gorgeous and sexy!!   Do I notice your belly creeping out onto your thighs??!  Nice growing fat roll and deepening belly button!!   Can you hide candy in your belly button now?

gotta be honest with ya I have not tried that... but yes my belly has grown considerably, I feel like it's become way squishier since I literally have not worked out in months. i've never been this lazy/out of shape before like even when the gym opens back up I will probably have zero motivation to go. 

5 hours ago, Sofia said:

gotta be honest with ya I have not tried that... but yes my belly has grown considerably, I feel like it's become way squishier since I literally have not worked out in months. i've never been this lazy/out of shape before like even when the gym opens back up I will probably have zero motivation to go. 

I think you also might not realize how discouraging it’ll be when you get a taste of how much harder it will be to exercise. You’re going to get exhausted so much faster than you used to

On 10/2/2020 at 5:10 PM, Sofia said:

I know I promised a video!! I actually have a couple videos ready for y'all now (one of them has my most recent weigh in so i will not disclose on here) but it's kinda hard right now because one of my room mates tested positive for corona and now i'm in quarantine for 14 days even though i'm pretty sure I don't have it🙃 I need to use wifi to upload the videos on my computer, but of course my sorority wifi has this site blocked lol so it might be a while... on the bright side, I will barely be moving at all for two weeks, and our chef doesn't cook on the weekends so i'll probably be door dashing a bunch of food

anyways enjoy these pics I took this morning before class!!

2B5A21D3-69AF-4895-A41B-17579F96FC4E.png

F1C88D45-2EA1-4EFE-AACE-8D4480DD744A.jpeg

10A21BEC-E3C9-40FE-A4FA-B140DAE530C0.jpeg

Woah that belly is seriously round, did you have a big breakfast? Keep eating well you are looking great 😊 can't wait for the next video