• Curvage Model
On 8/18/2020 at 6:49 AM, RaRuli said:

Has your family commented on your weight recently?

not really, I saw my grandma the other day and she told me to stop wearing baggy t shirts because they make me look big; I was thinking no i'm pretty sure the fact that I actually am big is why I look big lol

• Curvage Model

hey guys! I just moved into school and am really excited for the upcoming semester despite its limitations due to covid. I obviously plan to continue indulging with lots of delicious food, but I need to take a step back from this for a while. I need to focus on myself and my ~real~ life more, and I won't have much opportunity to create content as i'm sharing a room with two other people. I also saw that some jackass in this community decided to share my videos on other sites without my consent - so at the moment i'm not totally comfortable making content anyway. and yes the posts have been deleted. 

know that this is not a complete break from posting; I will simply be posting far less frequently. I will still try and post for y'all when I can, because I love this community and love growing my body. also i'm sorry for not responding to my personal messages, I have not been in the proper headspace to do so. 

Guest grateful
13 hours ago, Sofia said:

hey guys! I just moved into school and am really excited for the upcoming semester despite its limitations due to covid. I obviously plan to continue indulging with lots of delicious food, but I need to take a step back from this for a while. I need to focus on myself and my ~real~ life more, and I won't have much opportunity to create content as i'm sharing a room with two other people. I also saw that some jackass in this community decided to share my videos on other sites without my consent - so at the moment i'm not totally comfortable making content anyway. and yes the posts have been deleted. 

know that this is not a complete break from posting; I will simply be posting far less frequently. I will still try and post for y'all when I can, because I love this community and love growing my body. also i'm sorry for not responding to my personal messages, I have not been in the proper headspace to do so. 

You can always eat a lot and hang out and get fat, but the little things that you do now have a big effect in the future:  good move to take care of your education and secure your place in the new society. Good for you, good for the world. Go for it.

Get the office of hours you need---instructors are working for you---and don't hesitate to get some help immediately if something is unclear---even A-  means something is unclear. It all builds on itself, especially sciences.

View the process as not only for you but for the world. Ask each day "how can I help?"  and you will be busy with great things for the rest of your life.

Thank you for being you!  Please pardon my effusive encouragement! LOL  ❤️

Every achievement now, blooms into a ton of achievement later---time is on your side.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sofia said:

morning! thank u guys so much for the unconditional support :))

here's my outfit of the day - all of my tuesday classes are online and it's yucky out so I probably won't be getting much (if any) activity in lol

I have to admit that i've been eating healthier since being at school, mostly because our sorority's chef cooks pretty clean. On the other hand, I have gotten so lazy bc most things I do are virtual and the gyms aren't even open so I barely move all day pretty much every day😅

FCD80FFF-D602-448E-98A1-FAC7052F95EE.jpeg

836C5DC4-2A1B-407B-B4FB-33B667186D64.jpeg

CE448707-364E-41CE-8230-EDC5911847F4.jpeg

Love your belly hang

4 hours ago, Sofia said:

morning! thank u guys so much for the unconditional support :))

here's my outfit of the day - all of my tuesday classes are online and it's yucky out so I probably won't be getting much (if any) activity in lol

I have to admit that i've been eating healthier since being at school, mostly because our sorority's chef cooks pretty clean. On the other hand, I have gotten so lazy bc most things I do are virtual and the gyms aren't even open so I barely move all day pretty much every day😅

FCD80FFF-D602-448E-98A1-FAC7052F95EE.jpeg

836C5DC4-2A1B-407B-B4FB-33B667186D64.jpeg

CE448707-364E-41CE-8230-EDC5911847F4.jpeg

Ever think about letting your belly really hang out after eating a lot just to see what kind of stares or comments you get?