Guest Bellyguyfanatic93
On 7/19/2020 at 10:34 AM, Sofia said:

idk about y'all but I think this tan complements my belly so well!

question for you guys: so recently most of my clips have been pretty long (including the one I just submitted), so they're a bit pricier. I want to start diversifying the lengths of my clips a bit more so that there are more affordable options available (for example my Just a Ton off Belly Play clip was short and sweet and y'all loved it). So basically what i'm getting at is I wanna hear from you guys! What kinds of videos would you like to see from me? As always I really appreciate all your help and support with my gain :))

8FA38537-82B7-4C79-AC26-9EC82C801605.jpeg

7859F7C8-6FEC-4085-867D-C3EA96DC2612.jpeg

7665CEF7-B123-4C7D-AE23-384DDEEA608D.jpeg

I’d really like to see some belly button play ;))

Guest grateful
5 hours ago, Sofia said:

the dmv area 

LOL I understand now:  DC, Maryland, Virginia

I'm from Los Angeles:   so dmv means "department of motor vehicles" where everything is in slo-mo and nothing gets done!!!  😂

At least they're not burning very many calories!  😂❤️

6 hours ago, Sofia said:

this is what I call my "morning skinny"😂😂

my attempt at hiding my extra pudge in front of friends basically just comes down to not eating breakfast before going out - but as you can clearly see, i've gotten to the point where I still look like a chubby girl no matter what I do🤷🏻‍♀️

68DDA682-FE61-4BA1-AEDE-2CADFB466C8B.png

60FAC799-411C-4469-A64B-14A7B9952F0A.png

9760C148-F714-47EE-9785-A8041A5AD068.jpeg

You're right, you've grown to be a magnificent chubby girl.❤️

On 7/21/2020 at 6:30 AM, thewowza36 said:

What's your digestion like generally? Does your belly ever get loud after eating a big meal? A post-stuffing belly noise video could be really cool if your stomach is active enough ;) 

If you're into belly noises check out her chocolate cake stuffing vid, her belly makes a cute gurgling noise in that one :)