• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, Kestrel said:

Lol what kind of bribe are we talking about here? A bit of yo-yo dieting could be lucrative!

she said if I lose 15 pounds she'd give me 500 bucks to buy clothes but idk i've considered it because I don't think it would be terribly difficult to do but also I like my body now so...

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, shadowhuntermast said:

Have you ever thought of ever doing like once a week / month free vid day or something I’ve seen some other gainers do these thing I kinda think it’s cool or something 

I haven't but if y'all want something like that I can! what's a free video day? like give a random person a free video?? lol sorry I wanna make sure I get the idea

3 minutes ago, Sofia said:

she said if I lose 15 pounds she'd give me 500 bucks to buy clothes but idk i've considered it because I don't think it would be terribly difficult to do but also I like my body now so...

Don't change at all, you have a ideal body, you are so beautiful, maybe the most perfect bodies I have ever seen. 

3 minutes ago, Sofia said:

I haven't but if y'all want something like that I can! what's a free video day? like give a random person a free video?? lol sorry I wanna make sure I get the idea

I think that he means one free video for everybody. 

4 hours ago, Sofia said:

Don’t do it. Keep your beautiful body!😍

16 hours ago, Sofia said:

The real pro strategy is to lose 15 pounds and use the $500 to buy clothes in larger sizes for when you gain it back.

On 7/1/2020 at 7:37 PM, Sofia said:

Lol a free video day is something like u post a video that free the I’ve seen this idea of of another gainer named mochiibabii lmfao

Happy 4th 🇺🇸 !

You might wanna re-consider your mom’s offer! 15 lbs isn’t that much, and we all know you could regain it and more. I think @Kestrel idea is brilliant - use the $500 to buy clothes to fit you after a 25 lb regain !😉😉  You look beautiful now,  and a re-gain usually makes your body softer .

It would make a FABULOUS video set !!!

Just my 2 cents...

Negotiate with your mom.  Gain fast during negotiations.  Do a weigh in video.  Then lose the 15.  Use a diuretic and fasting to drop off 15 quickly.  Collect the cash.  Take our offers to put back on 25!  Win Win!

5 hours ago, Sofia said:

A few screenshots from my newest video! I've never been this big before, and the chocolate cake is only making me bigger😉

Check it out here, and leave a review by the end of today for a free clip of your choice 👉 Chocolate Cake

Hey @Sofia I would love to buy your latest vid (holy shit looks great) and make use of this wobo combo deal you've got going on right now. Only issue being that curvage only accepts credit card. I have a debit CC for situations like these (CC is less used in Europe) but my SEPA transfer to top-up this account only come's trough on ~monday probably.

Sooo long story short, can I reserve a combo spot? (I feel poor asking this lol 🤦‍♂️)

Guest Blonde Babe

You don’t need to lose weight, I think you’re perfect just the way you are (and you’ll be perfect if you get bigger). I say you should do whatever makes you feel comfortable and happy xx

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, Baby said:

You don’t need to lose weight, I think you’re perfect just the way you are (and you’ll be perfect if you get bigger). I say you should do whatever makes you feel comfortable and happy xx

I often feel pressure to change my body (bigger or smaller) so it's really nice to receive messages like this :))

thank you❤️