Guest Feederbrotho

@Sofiawow. I wish I could see that fat tummy out in public hanging out. Next time I bet you’ll do the recommend 2000 calories for one stuffing 

14 hours ago, Sofia said:

@Kenzo998 I did the final count at midnight last night and the total is 7,750 calories

Take a day off, then challenge yourself to like 40k or more calories for a week...

take a week off, then challenge yourself to say... 175k or more calories for a month...

then weigh yourself, just a thought, :)   Cheers and thanks so much for sharing!!

20 minutes ago, Sofia said:

ok sorry for the lack of updates but here's how the rest of the day went... not gonna lie I felt kinda sick after eating that giant breakfast, so I gave myself a break until lunch, and went ham at night

breakfast - 1350 calories

IMG_9350.thumb.jpg.71c4b4aa945a1774bedec7271415e5e5.jpg

I then went to starbucks and had my go-to iced caramel macchiato - 240 calories

lunch - my mom made me both sweet and savory crepes!!

nutella crepe x2 - 400 calories?? could be more/less 

spinach cheese crepe x4 - 500 calories?? could be more/less

dinner 

relatively small - costco udon noodles nothing special - 410 calories

dessert - I told my friends when we were going to the bakery earlier that I was doing this challenge, so they wanted to come along for my krispy kreme run, and we ended up stopping at this incredible local gelati place as well. at krispy kreme I bought a dozen fourth of july donuts but after the ice cream could only eat 3 (I say only as if 3 donuts at once is a small feat lol)

gelati - about 300 calories

IMG_9351.thumb.jpg.60578ff0688ccd2d6aa57d4beee33e63.jpg

3 original filled donuts - 880 calories

IMG_9352.thumb.jpg.001f40a8a4f9b30e90de72d2803cf86f.jpg

when I got home I realized I still had a lot of calories to go and knew I had to step it up, so I went back out to the store and bought heavy cream to make a serious mass, heavy cream, and nutella shake - after blending it up it was sooo thick I had to eat it with a spoon

IMG_9348.thumb.PNG.3e7eb7886b7934acf6c36b603a3f0e56.PNG

serious mass - 1.5 scoops - 940 calories

1 cup heavy cream - 800 calories

6 big tablespoons - 600 calories

still needed more calories so I chugged the other half of the heavy cream carton - 800 calories (I felt disgusting afterwards lol and it tasted NASTY I honestly don't know if I can do that again but I'm glad I did it- here's a gif of me finishing the last bit)396671290_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large(3).thumb.gif.5084b6da5e6bee9ada5f63a58ef933ae.gif

throughout the day to help increase my calories I also snacked on cheez its b/c they go down SO easily (3 packs total)  - 630 calories

soooooo, my grand total came out to be 7,850 calories (feel free to correct my math if i'm wrong) 

I recorded lots of clips of me eating all of these things throughout the day so I think i'm gonna put em together to make one video for y'all, but yeah I honestly did not think i'd be able to finish the challenge but at like 11pm last night I had a change of heart and made that shake to put me over the edge... and i'm happy I did! I have lots of clips/pics that I haven't transferred from my camera yet, but there will be more to come! This was lots of fun... might just have to do this challenge again sometime ;) 

I almost feel sorry for those shorts because you are putting them to the test🤰🤤💕

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

ok sorry for the lack of updates but here's how the rest of the day went... not gonna lie I felt kinda sick after eating that giant breakfast, so I gave myself a break until lunch, and went ham at night

breakfast - 1350 calories

IMG_9350.thumb.jpg.71c4b4aa945a1774bedec7271415e5e5.jpg

I then went to starbucks and had my go-to iced caramel macchiato - 240 calories

lunch - my mom made me both sweet and savory crepes!!

nutella crepe x2 - 400 calories?? could be more/less 

spinach cheese crepe x4 - 500 calories?? could be more/less

dinner 

relatively small - costco udon noodles nothing special - 410 calories

dessert - I told my friends when we were going to the bakery earlier that I was doing this challenge, so they wanted to come along for my krispy kreme run, and we ended up stopping at this incredible local gelati place as well. at krispy kreme I bought a dozen fourth of july donuts but after the ice cream could only eat 3 (I say only as if 3 donuts at once is a small feat lol)

gelati - about 300 calories

IMG_9351.thumb.jpg.60578ff0688ccd2d6aa57d4beee33e63.jpg

3 original filled donuts - 880 calories

IMG_9352.thumb.jpg.001f40a8a4f9b30e90de72d2803cf86f.jpg

when I got home I realized I still had a lot of calories to go and knew I had to step it up, so I went back out to the store and bought heavy cream to make a serious mass, heavy cream, and nutella shake - after blending it up it was sooo thick I had to eat it with a spoon

IMG_9348.thumb.PNG.3e7eb7886b7934acf6c36b603a3f0e56.PNG

serious mass - 1.5 scoops - 940 calories

1 cup heavy cream - 800 calories

6 big tablespoons - 600 calories

still needed more calories so I chugged the other half of the heavy cream carton - 800 calories (I felt disgusting afterwards lol and it tasted NASTY I honestly don't know if I can do that again but I'm glad I did it- here's a gif of me finishing the last bit)396671290_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large(3).thumb.gif.5084b6da5e6bee9ada5f63a58ef933ae.gif

throughout the day to help increase my calories I also snacked on cheez its b/c they go down SO easily (3 packs total)  - 630 calories

soooooo, my grand total came out to be 7,850 calories (feel free to correct my math if i'm wrong) 

I recorded lots of clips of me eating all of these things throughout the day so I think i'm gonna put em together to make one video for y'all, but yeah I honestly did not think i'd be able to finish the challenge but at like 11pm last night I had a change of heart and made that shake to put me over the edge... and i'm happy I did! I have lots of clips/pics that I haven't transferred from my camera yet, but there will be more to come! This was lots of fun... might just have to do this challenge again sometime ;) 

What did your friends think of this challenge?

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, george7202 said:

After eating all that in a day, do you reckon if you really did want to fatten up faster (obviously stay to what makes you comfortable) do you reckon you could stay at around 5000-6000 calories a day 

honestly probably not, it was kinda painful stuffing that much, and I don't think I could do that daily. i'm also not trying to gain quickly right now

22 hours ago, smithatunc36 said:

What did your friends think of this challenge?

haha they were were shook when I told them how many calories I was trying to eat, but they were all for it. One of them said I was living out her dream lol, and they wanted to help and come with me to get food

11 hours ago, bonedoc1958 said:

Hi Sofia. I just love how thick your thighs have gotten . You said your mom made you a crepes.  Is she on board with your weight gain. Is she a big girl as well?

um?? most definitely not, my family's really healthy, and my mom's actually been trying to bribe me to lose 15 pounds lol 

10 minutes ago, Sofia said:

um?? most definitely not, my family's really healthy, and my mom's actually been trying to bribe me to lose 15 pounds lol 

Bribing you to lose 15 pounds!? Whatever she's offering you to lose 15 lbs, I reckon we can crowd-fund double from all your supporters here that as an incentive to gain 15 lbs! Whatever she's paying you, we'll beat it xD 

3 hours ago, Sofia said:

honestly probably not, it was kinda painful stuffing that much, and I don't think I could do that daily. i'm also not trying to gain quickly right now

haha they were were shook when I told them how many calories I was trying to eat, but they were all for it. One of them said I was living out her dream lol, and they wanted to help and come with me to get food

Have you ever thought of ever doing like once a week / month free vid day or something I’ve seen some other gainers do these thing I kinda think it’s cool or something