Guest Heftylefty15
1 hour ago, Sofia said:

a few more pics bc I can't get over how big my belly is🥰

EEE50F4A-FE28-47BE-BABA-D4F491D0029F.png

2358CF14-89BE-46F7-9788-93C9CE656C87.png

E24273D5-C076-43FF-AE2C-1B136F151C39.jpeg

DE2D3508-DC82-419F-999F-864D5C97BC70.jpeg

Wow you look great, how much has your diet changed?

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Heftylefty15 said:

how much has your diet changed?

hmm I don't really know, my diet's very random and changes from day to day. The main difference is that I don't restrict myself from "bad" foods as much (and sometimes down a gaining shake or two lol), but I still try to maintain a relatively healthy diet so that I can gain healthily.

• Curvage Model

@Matteo96 funny you ask because typically no, but yesterday my mom surprised me w a new pair of pj pants in a size medium. just looking at them I knew they'd be tight, and when I tried them on my butt and thighs were so squished (they're supposed to fit loose). it's so weird bc not that long ago they would've fit w a lot of room, but my lower body, especially my thighs, has grown so much recently. she was so shocked when I told her they didn't fit, and felt bad that I needed a large instead of a medium. kinda awkward; she offered to get me a bigger pair but I declined bc I felt kinda bad lol. 

but hey at least she can wear them🤷🏻‍♀️

5CDD8995-D7EC-438E-969B-4666CBAA28A4.jpeg

B699DA88-81C4-4EFA-AD66-BCA3A5327A65.jpeg

Oh my gosh Sofia! You are looking so resplendent and full. And doesn't each additional pound just seem to suit you better than the last...

What a shame about the pyjamas, I wonder how you mother will feel about having a 200 lbs daughter in the not too distant future? Hmm I know that's still only a speculative 'maybe' goal for someday in the future; but reading between the lines I think it's getting ever more likely that it could be a reality before we know it.

I hope the journey is as fun for you as it is to be able to watch you grow; you are rather mesmerising is the greatest of all possible ways.   

10 minutes ago, Sofia said:

anyways, i'm very hungry and very horny, so I wanna do a lil challenge... since I have the day to myself tomorrow, i'll have plenty of time to eat. For each reaction (idc what kind of reaction) this post gets, ill eat 50 calories. reply to this thread with what food you wanna see me stuff myself with and i'll eat 100 calories. I'm leaving it to you all to make sure I don't starve tomorrow😋

You might regret saying that 😉

I'd love to see you eat a chocolate cake with your hands