2 hours ago, Sofia said:

a few screenshots from one of the videos I filmed yesterday

so ive clearly upgraded my belly, now I reeeeally need to upgrade my wardrobe because fewer and fewer things fit😫

7050F110-44E9-4591-B311-310BAD73B2DA.jpeg

ACBE2817-A40E-4962-91F0-1FCE868CCC60.jpeg

Love the pictures can't wait to buy your new video 😘😘😘😚😚😚😙😙😙💕💕💕💖💖💖

Guest Fantasyfeeder1979
3 hours ago, Sofia said:

so ive clearly upgraded my belly, now I reeeeally need to upgrade my wardrobe because fewer and fewer things fit😫

You have grown so sexy! I'm glad you are enjoying your gain.

Sofia, you really are looking so gorgeous! Thanks for commenting on my previous comment. And at 5' 3''... woah, just think how amazingly, ecstatically chunky you could be at that 200 lbs landmark! I think it will be perfect. Small enough to still be elegant, large enough to be very definitely fat - wonderful!

That comparison just highlights how far you've come and it's pretty amazing! 

Also, I work as a lecturer in English Language. So... sad confession! I'm almost as thrilled about your excellent grammar regarding 'fewer and fewer' clothes fitting you as I am about the fact that you're outgrowing them! Haha, sad but true :P x

5 hours ago, Sofia said:

@LordRockingham thank you!! i'm very excited to see how I look/feel at 200😋

haha bad grammar's a big pet peeve of mine; I wince a lil bit whenever I see "your" instead of "you're" (which is very, very often😂).

Same! The other two mistakes that drive me crazy are “loose” instead of “lose” and “weight” instead of “weigh,” as in “How much do you weight now?”

On 6/15/2020 at 4:39 PM, Sofia said:

If you're not careful you'll be tearing through the seams with that belly of yours😏...... Might be too late🤰💕