1 hour ago, Sofia said:

Here's a pic of me last night after eating a TON of food🤤

So I've been keeping a running list of little changes I've started noticing due to my gain. Idk why, but the little things seem to turn me on the most, so I thought i'd share with you all.

- it's much harder to comfortably cross my legs

- it takes a lot longer to apply sunscreen (way more surface area to cover lol)

- i've started putting deodorant between my thighs when I know i'll be walking a lot, because ngl chub rub can hurt 

- I fill up seats more (my butt/thighs take up more space)

- laying on my stomach used to hurt my ribs/pelvic bone but now my belly and boobs add a cushion 

- it requires more effort to flip over to my other side while i'm laying in bed 

I'll definitely keep adding things as I notice them, but these are just a couple things i've noticed recently 

32A084C3-BE31-4567-B79F-86747001EFCD.jpeg

Love it when you post you never dissapoint me love your pictures 😚😚😚😙😙😙😘😘😘💖💖💖

Guest zach26
2 hours ago, Sofia said:

This sounds like a great problem to have honestly

Guest Mx123
3 hours ago, Sofia said:

So I've been keeping a running list of little changes I've started noticing due to my gain. Idk why, but the little things seem to turn me on the most, so I thought i'd share with you all.

- i've started putting deodorant between my thighs when I know i'll be walking a lot, because ngl chub rub can hurt 

- laying on my stomach used to hurt my ribs/pelvic bone but now my belly and boobs add a cushion 

I'll definitely keep adding things as I notice them, but these are just a couple things i've noticed recently 

You're one of the few girls on here who looks noticably fatty every time you post. Even though you gain intentionally, I don't think you realize how big you're getting😏

15 hours ago, Sofia said:

It is this kind of post that keeps me coming back. You have become so insanely hot! Incredible.

Guest Mx123
10 hours ago, Sofia said:

@Mx123 ya know, I think you're right. The gain in the past few months hasn't even been intentional, and i'm still in denial that i've really gained that much.

Are you serious!? You're not intentionally gaining! If you start trying, you're going to get FAT.

Guest zach26
11 hours ago, Sofia said:

aha that'a already happening

I guess that's just a side effect of having that button-bursting belly and and those huge thick thighs

Guest bigbellyboy444

For an unintentional gainer youre still doing a darn good job of getting chubby af 😍