8 hours ago, Sofia said:

gosh look at that belly hang, and those back rolls🤤... i'm obsessed with the chub. it's sunny out and i'm gonna go lay out and read a book!

thanks to you all who have been so kind on here, it makes me feel great and I love talking to you! and for you lurkers out there... let's talk! haha send me a message, comment, whatever you want - I know from the age of like 17-18 i'd constantly look at models' threads and have so many questions but wouldn't dare to reach out to ask them. idk i'm just saying i'm all ears and would be happy to talk to u😄

2FE5152D-FD30-44D6-837A-542CED06B7B9.jpeg

7A1621F3-0EB4-4C56-B269-DE83A5F1E6B6.jpeg

36CD9C5D-0D0B-46B0-9BEC-E43C32887388.jpeg

Wow you are looking amazing !! 😍 This quarantine seems to be doing you some good at least aha. What sort of videos are you thinking of doing in the future ? I can’t wait for more content ❤️

Guest Laxbuster
9 hours ago, Sofia said:

gosh look at that belly hang, and those back rolls🤤... i'm obsessed with the chub. it's sunny out and i'm gonna go lay out and read a book!

thanks to you all who have been so kind on here, it makes me feel great and I love talking to you! and for you lurkers out there... let's talk! haha send me a message, comment, whatever you want - I know from the age of like 17-18 i'd constantly look at models' threads and have so many questions but wouldn't dare to reach out to ask them. idk i'm just saying i'm all ears and would be happy to talk to u😄

2FE5152D-FD30-44D6-837A-542CED06B7B9.jpeg

7A1621F3-0EB4-4C56-B269-DE83A5F1E6B6.jpeg

36CD9C5D-0D0B-46B0-9BEC-E43C32887388.jpeg

You’ve gotten huge 😍 keep up the good work!!

Guest Hush
4 minutes ago, Sofia said:

@scooteru21 i'm a bit more out of shape now, but at this point i'd still consider myself pretty fit - started making a workout video but got lazy and didn't finish the workout so that will be finished at some point in the near future (hopefully lol).

Sounds like someone is in denial...

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

@Tom420 thank ya!❤️i'm working on a workout video, I really wanna do a button pop vid (it's been highly requested and I think it's about time), and a vid of me eating when I have the munchies because I eat so much without even realizing whenever i'm high

Yes can't wait to see the video your videos are awsome and amazing💖

• Curvage Model

@Kestrel oh gosh yeah I haven't thought much about that but a lot of people will definitely be surprised... it'll be interesting to see how girls in my sorority react- there's no hiding it from them because i'm on the board and have to sit in front of everyone at chapter meetings. Every new pound will be on full display for everyone to see😅

Guest Mx123
On 5/26/2020 at 5:57 PM, Sofia said:

@regbill thank ya😊

just ordered a bunch more bikinis online because i'm starting to outgrow the ones I have... yikes😅

How are your jeans fitting? Your ass and thighs are growing considerably. Also, has your family made any more comments.

7 hours ago, Sofia said:

@Tom420 thank ya!❤️i'm working on a workout video, I really wanna do a button pop vid (it's been highly requested and I think it's about time), and a vid of me eating when I have the munchies because I eat so much without even realizing whenever i'm high

Yeah those sound amazing I can’t wait especially the one of you high lol the munchies are real in quarantine I spend most days high anyway since there is nothing else to do lol 😂 I look forward to your future content sounds amazing, you definitely haven’t been slacking during quarantine ❤️

I'm curious! How would you feel about knowing your sorority friends whisper in front of you about your gain? Will you feel embarrased or will you get turn on by it? Maybe you can go eat with them later on an order such a huge greasy and stuff it all on your belly just to see the look on their faces.

I think there is something quite hot about a former slim girl embracing her inner fatty in public.

• Curvage Model

@Mx123 It's funny you ask, lately i've been trying to target my gain to my hips/butt/thighs by doing exercises that target those areas and drinking serious mass (idek if that's how gaining works but it seems like it's working lol).

Within the past week it seems like my jeans have gotten ridiculously tighter - yesterday I tried a pair of ripped jeans and when I sat down my thigh literally bursted through the rip, further tearing the jeans. I also had a few pairs of mom jeans that now fit like skinny jeans - haha so yes things are getting very tight in the denim department 

Haven't received any more comments from family; at this point they've seen me in a bikini so many times that I think they've accepted it lol 

Guest Mx123
2 minutes ago, Sofia said:

@Mx123 It's funny you ask, lately i've been trying to target my gain to my hips/butt/thighs by doing exercises that target those areas and drinking serious mass (idek if that's how gaining works but it seems like it's working lol).

Within the past week it seems like my jeans have gotten ridiculously tighter - yesterday I tried a pair of ripped jeans and when I sat down my thigh literally bursted through the rip, further tearing the jeans. I also had a few pairs of mom jeans that now fit like skinny jeans - haha so yes things are getting very tight in the denim department 

Haven't received any more comments from family; at this point they've seen me in a bikini so many times that I think they've accepted it lol 

It looks like your family has officially accepted you're chubby lol