On 5/18/2020 at 1:36 PM, Sofia said:

Took these before I went to sleep last night... Serious Mass truly is the easiest way to pack on the pounds lol

I'm curious- in your opinion, what's the sexiest body part (besides the obvious ass and tits lol). I'd have to go with thighs - ya know what they say, thick thighs save lives😉

40D85A68-2AFF-4660-AA2E-09CBC45C5702.jpeg

D381CAFB-F307-4C2F-BB94-942A659563CB.png

Thighs are seriously the most underrated body part, especially when it comes to gains. And yours are looking AMAZING ❤️

On 5/18/2020 at 10:36 AM, Sofia said:

Took these before I went to sleep last night... Serious Mass truly is the easiest way to pack on the pounds lol

I'm curious- in your opinion, what's the sexiest body part (besides the obvious ass and tits lol). I'd have to go with thighs - ya know what they say, thick thighs save lives😉

Belly all the way. Although, I love your legs...

4 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

Take an attractive girl, and it's no surprise she's more attractive with more weight--because there's more of her. ❤️

Hmmmmm that depends. I've seen some very attractive smaller women in my everyday life who looked more-and-more off while gaining or losing weight and vice-versa for heavier attractive women.

I mean,not their physique of course, but rather their facial attractiveness.

Guest darkhotness
On 5/18/2020 at 8:36 PM, Sofia said:

I do admire your belly and thigh but also your chin. 

Slim face on a thick body is quite attractive 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, darkhotness said:

I do admire your belly and thigh but also your chin. 

Slim face on a thick body is quite attractive 

i'd have to agree with you here, i'm kinda glad my face hasn't changed. but i'm sure eventually my face will round out a bit

It is just me or your boobs are getting huge lately? You look a amazing.

I don't know if you mentioned before if you have a boyfiend, in case yo do, how does he feel about your gain? In case you are single, have you notice more attention from boys or compliments since you started gaining?

• Curvage Model

@berserker1 Thanks! Yeah it seems like a lot of the weight goes to my boobs (truly a blessing lol)

No boyfriend here; I don't know about the past few months, but while I was at school I was getting a lot of attention. I don't think it was necessarily a direct result of my gain, but I started loving my body a lot more, so I was a lot more confident and unafraid to show it off. I can't speak for guys but I really think confidence goes a long way and makes a person a lot more attractive.

You got a bit of boobs, a bit of thighs, a bit of butt, a bit of belly, etc, but I'd say that more than any one part, I think your best feature is the overall balance. I'd say you're still well within the "conventionally hot" zone if only because of how well you carry it.

I think you might've won some kind of lottery lol.

39 minutes ago, Sofia said:

gosh look at that belly hang, and those back rolls🤤... i'm obsessed with the chub. it's sunny out and i'm gonna go lay out and read a book!

thanks to you all who have been so kind on here, it makes me feel great and I love talking to you! and for you lurkers out there... let's talk! haha send me a message, comment, whatever you want - I know from the age of like 17-18 i'd constantly look at models' threads and have so many questions but wouldn't dare to reach out to ask them. idk i'm just saying i'm all ears and would be happy to talk to u😄

2FE5152D-FD30-44D6-837A-542CED06B7B9.jpeg

7A1621F3-0EB4-4C56-B269-DE83A5F1E6B6.jpeg

36CD9C5D-0D0B-46B0-9BEC-E43C32887388.jpeg

You never dissapoint me love your pictures can't wait to see more 😘😘😘💖💖💖