• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, chameleon said:

why did you tell them? what did they say when you told them? 

At first I was kinda ashamed ngl so I kept this a secret but over time I began embracing this community a lot more so I decided to tell a few people i'm close to about it. My friends are all really open and accepting so although they were shocked when I told them (mostly because they had never heard of feederism) they were really cool about it and are actually a lil jealous I have this community that I can share such a niche interest with.

I'll be specific, I love a womans lower belly, I love the way it juts out whenever they've eaten too much or have started to porkout a little.  Aside from inner bicep chub, lower bellies have the softest, most supple fat on the body.  

As mentioned above, the arms would be my next favorite part.

Guest Hush

I love bellies, I love fupas and I love arms (especially bingo wings). Also as no one has mentioned it yet, fat armpits are super sexy!

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

Took these before I went to sleep last night... Serious Mass truly is the easiest way to pack on the pounds lol

I'm curious- in your opinion, what's the sexiest body part (besides the obvious ass and tits lol). I'd have to go with thighs - ya know what they say, thick thighs save lives😉

40D85A68-2AFF-4660-AA2E-09CBC45C5702.jpeg

D381CAFB-F307-4C2F-BB94-942A659563CB.png

Love the pictures love it when you post you rock ☺☺💖💖💖

Guest Blonde Babe
4 hours ago, Sofia said:

Took these before I went to sleep last night... Serious Mass truly is the easiest way to pack on the pounds lol

I'm curious- in your opinion, what's the sexiest body part (besides the obvious ass and tits lol). I'd have to go with thighs - ya know what they say, thick thighs save lives😉

40D85A68-2AFF-4660-AA2E-09CBC45C5702.jpeg

D381CAFB-F307-4C2F-BB94-942A659563CB.png

Such a hottie 😍😍😍

Guest Stratosphere7.0

A belly hang over pants leading into some thick thighs! My goodness there isn’t anything sweeter. 

45 minutes ago, Sofia said:

@AlexTheKing haha yeah you wouldn't expect my body to be so chubby just looking at my face 

That means you're going to be very fat-faced once you'll reach some substantial weight range. 

Trust me... any BBW model who used to have your genetic inclinations ended up sooner-or-later having their visages caught up rapidly with the rest of their figures within a matter of weeks. (**Rubbing hands**) It is going to be an interesting phase of your journey... 😁😈

2 minutes ago, Sofia said:

@John Smith oh gosh i'm not sure if i'm more nervous or excited about that phase of my journey...

That what makes that thing so thrilling: the angst about being expectedly someday prompt to balloon out from the face at the most unexpected moment. 

Beccabae had to wait until her 400-lbs milestone before seeing her face being affected by fat within a matter of months. She started off one spring with a barely chubby face and before that summer was even gone, her neck had vanish: totally buried under a thick, pillowy triplechin. 😁