Guest Tundrakyle

Now matter the results I hope your happy and healthy! That's what matters the most :)

p.s. you look beautiful in that outfit 🤩

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Tundrakyle said:

Now matter the results I hope your happy and healthy! That's what matters the most :)

p.s. you look beautiful in that outfit 🤩

thanks! staying healthy while gaining is very important to me; i'm definitely going to need to find some healthier high calorie substitutes for all the foods i've been eating lately😂

Guest Guyoftheweek
20 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Alright so update on the run... I finished a mile in just over 9 minutes, which was faster than I expected but I was DEAD afterwards. I looked like a tomato for the next hour... 

Great time. Good for you. 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Matteo96 said:

After run did you eat a lot? 

oh of course I did😉 right after I drank a serious mass shake, I had a crab cake sandwich (md crabs are SO good) with french fries for dinner, and then I ended my night with another shake before bed!

still felt a bit bloated when I woke up this morning...

0BF99498-EE1A-4070-A41B-807B3B710C7E.jpeg

28DDFCC9-B51B-4A56-838E-DBBA192679D1.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Feels like I haven't posted in here for a good minute; sorry about that! 

Anyways, today's a big day for me... i'm going cliff jumping with my friends, and it'll be my first time showing off my new curves in front of them😅 

Here's the fit; fingers crossed my bathing suit doesn't slip off in the water🤞🏼🤞🏼

623959D6-746F-4BD2-AC83-27CDA914A510.jpeg

348F2CCC-138A-4E4F-A8C4-FFC0880E6722.jpeg

15 hours ago, Sofia said:

Feels like I haven't posted in here for a good minute; sorry about that! 

Anyways, today's a big day for me... i'm going cliff jumping with my friends, and it'll be my first time showing off my new curves in front of them😅 

Here's the fit; fingers crossed my bathing suit doesn't slip off in the water🤞🏼🤞🏼

623959D6-746F-4BD2-AC83-27CDA914A510.jpeg

348F2CCC-138A-4E4F-A8C4-FFC0880E6722.jpeg

Cliff jumping? Wow you are brave, I think I would die from fear. 

• Curvage Model

@Tprx11 they didn't say anything specifically about me gaining weight, one of my friends commented on how hot my boobs look lol and they all loved my swimsuit (which did not slip off when I jumped thank god) 

two of the friends I went with also know i'm intentionally gaining so I didn't expect them to say much about it 

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

@Tprx11 they didn't say anything specifically about me gaining weight, one of my friends commented on how hot my boobs look lol and they all loved my swimsuit (which did not slip off when I jumped thank god) 

two of the friends I went with also know i'm intentionally gaining so I didn't expect them to say much about it 

why did you tell them? what did they say when you told them?