thanks! that's quarantine for ya

7 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Softer and softer !

one of my favorite parts of gaining is how soft i'm getting🤤

7 hours ago, fatowl said:

Home Schooling does the Body Good!!

it sure does!

7 hours ago, Tom420 said:

You look amazing ! love how your chubby belly looks hope you continue to gain you’ll look even better bigger ❤️

thanks! I plan to continue😊

and thank you SO MUCH for leaving that amazing review on my last video... I don't think you realize how much that means to me, so thank you!!!❤️

6 hours ago, Molababy said:

Yiu should retry these Jean's on now #buttonpop 

oh I can assure you that button has been wanting to pop for a while. my next wear might be the moment...

5 hours ago, Jordan said:

Love the picture you lookawsome😘😘💕

thank you!!💖

47 minutes ago, Mx123 said:

Holy cow Sofia! 😍 Can't believe how fast you're gaining. 

haha that makes two of us... I can barely keep up😂

• Curvage Model

I felt the need to document this - i've been getting so big that I bought a new pair of jeans in a size 12 (all my current pairs are size 6/8) so that i'm not spilling out of my pants all the time! I skipped size 10 because I figured if i'm going to keep growing I may as well size up so I can wear them longer. 

They're really comfy, and a bit loose right now (i'm sure not for long). I tried them on with this outfit to show you guys what my best attempt at trying to "hide" my new weight looks like. As you can see it's definitely getting harder😂

Soon enough i'll be spilling out of these and will need to "upgrade" once again! I'm looking forward to that day.

Also - I hit 500 followers today so thank you all so so much! My videos are all half off, check out my most recent status update for more info🥰

09E845D6-4A61-4273-8B61-5FFA0EE4145B.jpeg

921D4C61-E768-45B2-A6A1-FEE6DE710A47.jpeg

F58577DD-33D8-4DED-8BA2-9BE2B590C2E0.jpeg

8D9E3D39-16DC-4301-92C8-5AFACD478EE4.jpeg

Edited by Sofia

Guest BrewGuy
6 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Soon enough i'll be spilling out of these and will need to "upgrade" once again! I'm looking forward to that day.

Also - I hit 500 followers today so thank you all so so much!

“Spilling out” soon, you say?

...make it 501 followers :)

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

I felt the need to document this - i've been getting so big that I bought a new pair of jeans in a size 12 (all my current pairs are size 6/8) so that i'm not spilling out of my pants all the time! I skipped size 10 because I figured if i'm going to keep growing I may as well size up so I can wear them longer. 

They're really comfy, and a bit loose right now (i'm sure not for long). I tried them on with this outfit to show you guys what my best attempt at trying to "hide" my new weight looks like. As you can see it's definitely getting harder😂

Also - I hit 500 followers today so thank you all so so much! My videos are all half off, check out my most recent status update for more info🥰

Wow😍😍😍 you’re looking great! Can’t wait to see you grow into size 16, 18, 20+ clothes! You should post some outfits that you would wear in real life and going out👗👠

4 hours ago, Sofia said:

😍😍 💕💕

4 hours ago, Sofia said:

Love the pictures 😍😍❤️❤️

• Curvage Model

@snapper  it's wild how much chubbier I look sitting down. Part of it is definitely the pants being larger, I don't spill out of them as much. But if I wear pants I wore when I was starting out, I look super chubby... clothes can be very deceptive😂

Edited by Sofia

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Jo77 said:

😍😍You look gorgeous! Did your parents see you or comment on that belly?

they surprisingly haven't! I did have a funny moment this morning though - they were going to costco and I was thinking this would be the perfect opportunity to get more serious mass or something similar. i asked my dad to get me some, saying I "want to start lifting weights" as an excuse, and he said "you're just going to get fat" and inside I was thinking "yes that's the point" but can't tell them that obviously. he came back with these healthy vegan protein shakes and I appreciated it but that wasn't the point lol😫🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Sofia

2 minutes ago, Sofia said:

they surprisingly haven't! I did have a funny moment this morning though - they were going to costco and I was thinking this would be the perfect opportunity to get more serious mass or something similar. i asked my dad to get me some, saying I "want to start lifting weights" as an excuse, and he said "you're just going to get fat" and inside I was thinking "yes that's the point" but can't tell them that obviously 

Thats a funny story hope they got you some 😂😂

Guest Laxbuster
2 hours ago, Sofia said:

I laid out in the sun all day yesterday; gotta say the tan really complements my new curves😉

B08AC76F-1F1A-46F1-A6D5-441A340C9566.jpeg

962647D7-0AAF-42FC-8272-5B048EF0F137.jpeg

C2CFEE33-343F-4BCA-BEF9-3F5A7AB26BC7.jpeg

Looking amazing!

Guest Mx123
6 minutes ago, Sofia said:

they surprisingly haven't! I did have a funny moment this morning though - they were going to costco and I was thinking this would be the perfect opportunity to get more serious mass or something similar. i asked my dad to get me some, saying I "want to start lifting weights" as an excuse, and he said "you're just going to get fat" and inside I was thinking "yes that's the point" but can't tell them that obviously. he came back with these healthy vegan protein shakes and I appreciated it but that wasn't the point lol😫🤷🏻‍♀️

They probably think you're taking the "bulking up" part of weight lifting a little too far. Little do they know you're just getting started with your weight gain 😉