• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Dh123456789 said:

Looking great! What is your current weight and do you have a goal weight? 

thanks! I haven't had a chance to weigh myself bc the only scale is at the gym lol but I will soon! as for a goal weight, i'm not really sure. i'm taking it pound by pound, and as long as i'm enjoying it, i'll continue gaining! :)

• Curvage Model

I love not having class on friday - my belly is so full and bloated right now that I can hardly move, but it's ok because I have no classes to get to😉😂 peep me currently laying in bed with my insanely huge belly 

also, genuinely curious - if any of you know, based on the pics in this thread, what body shape am I - im thinking in terms of like pear/apple/hourglass/rectangle/etc. usually people have a set body shape that remains the same even with weight changes. just curious bc I honestly can't tell 

003EEAD4-B452-4CC6-8229-5BCB3DE7F7BA.jpeg

Guest Ziggystardust

I think you’ll be more of an apple shape I’d assume so far. It’s quite early to tell atm. But  your belly is getting much bigger than the rest of you but they may catch up in the future 🤷‍♂️ Beautiful in any case ❤️