My girlfriend has gotten a little chubby

tefa333

Hi, so, this is the thing. I've been into feedism since my adolescence. And i've always been very shy about this. But is something that has been gaining protagonism un My life as i grew up. So i've been with Slim girls, but when i dated a thick girlfriend of mine in the pasar, this kink could only rise up. 

I've been dating My girlfriend for 3 years now. And shee's always has a tendence towards the "chubby side". But always kept going to the gym or exercising in some way. Every time she got a little chubbier i.would get crazy about that sweet softness of her. And that's what happened recently with an extra of caring less about what she ate. So i gathered courage and told her about this (we had some sort of weird tall about this once, but it ended up in nothing since i wouldn't talk too much about feedism). The matter is that whem i told her i liked that she was putting a verte little weight on ver she kind of freaked out, and told me she didn't want to gain, nor to "relax" about what she ate and ser what happened (i proposed that to her), so she asked me a little time to process all that imformation, and suggested i should work on My shyness to express my links, on which o agreed and i al on that already. 

But we didn't talk about that despite she told me she would ask me dime questions, etc. In the meantime she seems to have gained a little bit more, a diminute, but i noticed, and i don't know what yo do about that, i don't know if tell her that it gets me horny and i want to ve with her along any process she wants to go through, when we are having sex now i'm in heaven and want her to get chubbier, and sometimes she kind of "playa" with her belly, like giving ir very subtile spanks. But ay the same time when she'naked she sucks in her belly, also the other day she told me she went out running and felt great to be "exercise tired" so i don't know what She's thinking, and i don't want her to feel i'm forcing her into antyhing. 

Any ideas on how to go through this? Hahaha anyone who's been through something like this? Any advice? 

Your prose is not very clear, but from what I may understand you're experiencing a moral dilemna inside your sexual life.

The best thing to do might been to let her been eased about her newfound physical appareance, to make her understand you still like her as such. However, if she geniunely desire to exercice and trim back for her own, then you had to respect and encourage her choice.

7 hours ago, John Smith said:

Your prose is not very clear, but from what I may understand you're experiencing a moral dilemna inside your sexual life.

The best thing to do might been to let her been eased about her newfound physical appareance, to make her understand you still like her as such. However, if she geniunely desire to exercice and trim back for her own, then you had to respect and encourage her choice.

My prose is not clear because i'm not from any English soeaking country and learned from tv shows hahah.

I understand. Perhaps i wasn't fully clear about that. I support her in any choice but it is not clear what choice she is going to make and that is what kills me. However your advice was a helping one. Thanks! 

5 hours ago, tefa333 said:

My prose is not clear because i'm not from any English soeaking country and learned from tv shows hahah.

So do I. I'm not an native English-speaker and tend to butch my grammar and syntax every once and a while, to the great disgruntlement of some forum-goers around ( oddly, they are equally pissed off when I'm writing "too proper" ) 😅 .

5 hours ago, tefa333 said:

I understand. Perhaps i wasn't fully clear about that. I support her in any choice but it is not clear what choice she is going to make and that is what kills me. However your advice was a helping one. Thanks! 

The pleasure is mine. May I assume that perhaps your girlfriend is reluctant into gaining weight? Some women may experience a variety of self-conflicting anxiety about embracing a future - or thereof imminent present - where none only their appareance would no longer fit within society's standards and expectations about the fairer gender, but also severely impact over her everyday trivialities (mobility, stamina, wardrobe issues, income, the fact of taking more space ans being more-and-more easily out-of-breath, self-esteem, ecetera) . Perhaps is she more rouses by the actual idea you're further wooing her than the actual fattening process... 

you have to let her be an remember that exercising has many positives, one being that it does make you feel better and if she has the habit of that it will likely not go away... now what you can do i think it is promote fattier meals and not mentioning any kind of weight gain, only enjoy it and make it feel comfortable about it. time and genes and the tendency and how it is to gain are on your side i think. in my case, using the word curvy is way better than anything else... i like how curvy you are... instead of i like your fat rolls and round belly 

Understood. Yes. I thought that too. The fact that she got more worried by me liking her getting fat seems very probable. Along with the issue of no fitting in the Society's archtypes and exoectations. I assume that, with me not interfeering with her fitting into those standards, she might start relaxing and being less scared. I think she got mainly scared because that was something she wasn't expecting and then, as a defender mechanism got unwilling and automatically closed that door. Of course there is the chance that she never wants yo Even try and i Will always support ver decision. 

You have such a rich vocabulary and precise language if You re not a native-speaker. My congrats. I kind of suck on several categories when regarding English language.

Yes, i don't like to like "sneak fattening food" yo hey her fatter, although o must Say i would love that and gets me excited. But i want her to decide for herself, but i think i can chance the words towards a "chubby firendly" vocabulary so i might work on her acceptance ok that side. Thanks to You too!