A question on feederim

Hirsch von Bork

I consider myself a FA rather than a feeder, even though I do enjoy when a beautiful woman gains weight, specially if it's on purpose.

My question for feeders is: are you more attract by the process of feeding your partner or just the outcome? Would you prefer to date a thin person and feed them until it becomes fat or would you rather date a person who is already fat and doesn't want to gain (or loose) weight?

Guest ssbbwlove

I’m not sure what I am. Eating doesn’t turn me on, but I know where the food goes so I like it when a girl eats a lot (even if it doesn’t turn me on sexually). If my significant other wanted to gain weight, I’d start stuffing her face the moment she expressed she wanted to, but the process wouldn’t bring me any sexual satisfaction; seeing the results would. 

26 minutes ago, ssbbwlove said:

I’m not sure what I am. Eating doesn’t turn me on, but I know where the food goes so I like it when a girl eats a lot (even if it doesn’t turn me on sexually). If my significant other wanted to gain weight, I’d start stuffing her face the moment she expressed she wanted to, but the process wouldn’t bring me any sexual satisfaction; seeing the results would. 

It makes you a result-seeking feeder.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest coley501

My favourite thing is when someone goes from being slim and fit to being chubby or plump. This definitely puts me in the camp of feeder, although I'm not turned on by actually feeding someone.

For the process of gaining to be hot, it has to be natural, accidental. A girl who finds that her favourite jeans no longer fit because she has had a few too many take aways lately, or a woman who stops going to the gym for a couple of months and finds that she gains 20 pounds... These are the things that turn me on the most.

• 3 weeks later...

The process.

Systematically working on her, working away at her objections to being fat, enabling overeating, teaching her to realize her fat belly is another secondary sexual feature of her body, just like her breasts, conditioning her to associate weight gain with rewards (shopping, clothes, attention, etc) and weight loss with disappointment; that whole mental turning process is a huge turn on.

To have gotten her to the point where, as a gift to me, she ate steadily to be at least 200 lbs was a big win; to have her herself work on getting fat.

That same period having her go from being repulsed by herself and not wanting her fat to show to her now being fully used to me squeezing the fat rolls on her back, her sides, lifting her belly in my hands to feel the weight, spooning holding her belly, that too is a turn on.

I'm not into actual hand feeding. I've tried it but it's not my thing. But I prepare all meals and thus have full control over what goes into her body. She likes the care, the pampering, and the being lazy and not having to do any food prep, while for me it's fun to think "today we're going to bulk you up a bit" Like right now I'm working on upping her intake of added butter to half a pound per week. That's just fun to do.

I find all body modifications with a woman a turn on -- when they get a boob job, lip fillers, piercings -- and permanently changing her body from regular to overweight to fat to obese is as far reaching. The way people see her, treat her, the way her body feels, that all changes. 

On 11/27/2019 at 5:03 AM, das Hirschlein said:

I consider myself a FA rather than a feeder, even though I do enjoy when a beautiful woman gains weight, specially if it's on purpose.

My question for feeders is: are you more attract by the process of feeding your partner or just the outcome? Would you prefer to date a thin person and feed them until it becomes fat or would you rather date a person who is already fat and doesn't want to gain (or loose) weight?

I'm not a feeder, if by that we mean someone who directly causes their partner's weight gain. 

That said, I do find weight gain intensely sexy. And I find a gal overeating, especially to the point of being stuffed, insanely erotic. So I love the process, but in no way do I need to be integral to that process. In fact, a lady who over-indulges completely of her own accord is what I'm really after.

As for your question, I'd rather date a BBW whose weight is stable than take a thin woman and fatten her up. I probably wouldn't be that interested in the thin girl in the first place, come to think of it...also a thin girl who gains 'for me' is always at risk of thinning down again. Give me a naturally fat woman any time.