Fantasies You Want to Share With Your Partner

Number21

I wanted to start a thread for specific fantasies we wished we could share in a perfect scenario. I always find it interesting what this community finds attractive as well as the little nuances that crop up for people's "ideal" or "fantasy" situation, and we don't often share for fear of rejection or ridicule from our partners. It could be major or minor, and hopefully will be open enough to see that we all have something, and it may even give us some courage in the real world as well! 

Here's one I was thinking of the other day: A thin woman who I've opened up to decides to indulge me by gaining. She finds it sexy how it turns me on and that she can finally let loose. So we set a goal, let's say 300 pounds. Before she starts this journey she wants the commitment and assurance that I really love her, so we decide to tie the knot. She wants to be thin and beautiful for the wedding day, but makes sure to tell me how I'm going to get "a very fat wife" as soon as we say "I do". So we go through the wedding day and it's wonderful.

Everything she wanted, and plenty of knowing glances during the ceremony of what is to come after. At the reception she eats more than she ever has, dances, feasts, and laughs at all the fun we have. The seam on her one-size-too-small dress seams to be straining under her newfound abandon for cake and traditional wedding fare. 

After the reception we retire to our hotel room, it's 1A.M. and we are both tired, but excited. The air is electric. She has her bedroom eyes on, and tells me she has a few wedding gifts just for me. She sits me down on the bed and brings out a scale. She hops on and it reads "120" pounds. She takes out a camera and snaps a picture of the number, and has me take a picture of her in her dress, as well as out of it in some lingerie that covers her up. 

Then she undresses down to her under garments, and presents her best gift: a tattoo across the bottom of her belly. In small numbers, it reads: #300. And then she turns around and on her lower back In the same style: #115.

She smiles and tells me she may have gotten and early start on her wedding weight. "It's a little gift for us because now when you see me walk away you'll know where I came from, and when I walk back towards you, you can see where I'm going.". 

That to me is an incredibly passionate, unrealistic, and powerful fantasy of mine that I think shows how odd and specific this whole thing can be. I hope it inspires some others to jot theirs down, but really I wanted to put this in relationships because "coming out" to a partner is hard enough, but being willing to share a unrealistic but admittedly present part of one's self is just as important in a healthy relationship. I hope you guys share whatever you are comfortable with, but also realize that if you open up to a partner it may be able to be used for role-play, pillow talk, or just getting it off your chest. With a little luck it may even come true!

• 2 weeks later...

getting into a bit more detail. my wife telling me she want to get as fat as possible may cause some damage if she means it. but... a weekend, a week, a month dedicated to really gaining and keeping the weight afterwards that could be amazing. really making an effort even if it is for just the period of time. that would be very hot.

3 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

getting into a bit more detail. my wife telling me she want to get as fat as possible may cause some damage if she means it. but... a weekend, a week, a month dedicated to really gaining and keeping the weight afterwards that could be amazing. really making an effort even if it is for just the period of time. that would be very hot.

I also like the idea of short spurts that are agreed upon, even if the weight isn't necessarily permanent. One hang up I always have about this fetish is that I'm an active person and want a partner is also active and values an active lifestyle. That doesn't exactly mesh with being attracted to people who are overweight or attracted to the idea of a formerly fit person gaining a bunch. 

I often see people say that the weight gain fetish is a hang up if you are an active person and want to share that with your partner. While being very fat and significantly active are mutually exclusive for most people, they don’t necessarily have to be. 

This is a pic from an Instagram account I follow (that I wont share the name of for obvious anti-creeper reasons). She is obviously quite big, and her entire IG account is dedicated to the regular hikes she takes in the mountains.

EAB61BC8-BDBA-4B16-9774-223DFD8D213E.thumb.jpeg.ab84e97b8c4c24473f9285422cc2b7bb.jpeg