Victoria McKenziEVE.

Guest ratetankmark

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey, guys, I know that it's been a while since I've written anything and I'm truly sorry about that, but I've just not really had the inspiration for it, but I think I've found some inspiration, this is more of a one-shot and a revamped version of Victoria McKenzie, in fact, when discussing Victoria for the first time, like, over a year ago, this is the idea that I originally had in my head, this Victoria is about 5ft3 and she's not comically fat, but her small stature makes her a total butterball at 166lbs and she's doing well for herself in the UK, America and Japan. I hope you guys like this fic and this new version of Victoria. If you have any ways for me to improve, then please let me know. 

EFiuAK4XoAExY1w?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Victoria's based on a rounder Charli Evans in terms of her physical appearance, so Vic's on the right and her tag team partner Millie McKenzie is on the left; also, Millie and Vic aren't related as, to break kayfabe, Vic's real last name isn't McKenzie! O_O Bit of a warning, I might be rusty with my writing skills and my punctuation has always been a big issue for me, also this story is taking place out of kayfabe, so Vic's not gonna be a super rude shithead heel in this. Also, the end part is the closest thing to anything sexual that I've written, so it'll probably be shit. )

Her stomach heaved, the silver bodysuit with black sides couldn't hide how big she'd gotten, every heavy breath was a reminder to the fans of how much weight she had slapped on, her belly jutted forwards and gave her a pronounced gut. Her arms were meaty and shook with pretty much every moment, her back was wide and had some backrolls bunching up; her pretty face was still attractive, but it was rounder and it had a more obvious double chin than her last match at EVE.

With a grunt, Victoria McKenzie pulled herself up to her feet, her face was red and she was clearly gasping for breath as the fans showered her with jeers and boos, the 23 year old Newcastle-Upon-Tyne native had just defeated Erin Angel with her Sitout Piledriver finisher in only 9 minutes. The match wasn't very long, but it wasn't bad, either, but what was obvious was how winded Victoria was as she ran a hand through her long, black hair which had a blonde streak running through it.

"Who ate all the pies? Who ate all the pies? Victoria! Victoria, she ate all the pies!"

The Pro Wrestling EVE fans were always known for being lively and rowdy, but in a fun way that added to the small atmosphere of the relatively tiny venue in London that they always held their EVE shows from. Victoria heard the singing directed at her, it was obvious to her that her parents weren't the only one who noticed how plump the 5ft3 Geordie had become. She knew that she was a heel and that she shouldn't get too worked up about it, but that didn't mean that hearing the chants about how big she was hurt any less.

"She's fat, she's rude, She ate all the food! Victoria, Victoria!"

Before she knew it, Victoria took the microphone from the pink haired EVE ring announcer as she just decided to go on a bit of a shoot promo, the fans' words had really gotten to her, she was angry with them for daring to body-shame her, but she was also angry at herself for getting as angry as she was. But, as Victoria put the microphone to her lips, she caught her breath, placing a hand on her soft, meaty belly to calm herself down.

Tears were on the verge of falling from her face as Victoria choked out into the microphone, barely keeping herself composed "Aye, you bloody southerners think that you're so fucking funny with ya' football chants, aye? Come on! Don't fucking stop chanting now that I've called ya' out, carry on!" Victoria demanded as she continued to air out some genuine feelings towards the fans. It wasn't all of them, it was just a small number of very vocal douchebags.

"Look, this isn't all of you, most of you guys and gals are fucking amazing in the audience and this isn't directed at you. It's directed at whichever dickheads have been heckling me, I'm well fucking aware that I've gained weight, but I don't see you guys getting into this ring to do what I do! I know that I'm a worthless piece of shit, I've only just moved out of my parents' house at 23 years old in Newcastle, my friends that I went to school with have families; they've got kids and they've got a future!" 

By this point, the fans were caught off guard by Victoria's emotional and unscripted shoot promo as she was just getting everything off of her chest; Vic's heavy breathing was getting a bit faster as she had to choke back a sob. "Pro wrestling is the only thing that I've got that makes my life matter, Pro Wrestling EVE, Riptide, ATTACK Pro. I'm going all over the place and trying to make people happy...so don't you fucking dare give me all that shit about my weight!" Vic yelled out, with genuine rage filling her voice as her slight second chin jiggled as she got angrier. 

"I'm not anyone special, I'm not destined for NXT: UK, I'm gonna be on the indies for the rest of my fucking career, so you better get used to seeing me, but all I have is pro wrestling, pro wrestling is what keeps me smiling. I travel the long train journey from Newcastle to London, I put up with my family telling me to "Go and get a real job and stop wasting your life." and I put up with the pain that I'm in after every match at 23 years old!!"

Vic's gut was now jiggling at this point as she noticed that a majority of the fans had looks of not only shock, but a few fans were almost tearing up as bad as Victoria was as the 166lbs, 5ft3 whimpered and was clearly trying to stop herself from breaking down in the middle of the ring. But she knew that she couldn't keep on talking forever; so she took a breath and put the microphone back to her lips.

"I owe everyone here an apology for this little shoot, I've wasted your time, I've held up the show and the girls in the back probably want to fucking kill me...so, I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the show and I'll see you around." Victoria then handed the microphone back to the ring announcer, who, ironically, looked speechless. The pudgy butterball then rolled out of the ring through the bottom rope and, as she walked to the back as quickly as possible; she heard a different chant from the majority of the EVE fans.

"Victoria, Victoria, Let's go Victoria, we love you!"

It was clear that 95% of the fans respected the living fuck out of Victoria and had been moved by what the Geordie had said and, as Victoria stepped to the backstage of EVE, she just lost composure as the autistic Geordie broke down in tears. But, in contrast to the hostile and angry reception that she was expecting, Victoria was greeted by hugs and words of sympathy and encouragement. It really was like a family in EVE and Victoria was just glad that she was able to get all that off her chest; it felt like 500lbs was lifted from her chunky shoulders.

A month later.

It had been a month since Victoria's shoot promo on a bunch of bodyshaming fans at EVE and the response was more positive than negative; which she included some grief she got from old timers like Jim Cornette (who had blocked Vic before this incident anyway.) who said that she shouldn't be such a "Whiny, fat bitch" and advised that the autistic Victoria should "Choke herself on those medication tablets that you take, you're clearly too much of a thin skinned pussy to be in this industry, you fucking mark!"

But, from David Starr to Toni Storm, from Kenny Omega to Chris Jericho, Victoria had been getting a lot of positive responses from her off-the-cuff shoot; at this point, Victoria was also still just as beefy, she was laying on her bed in her new home; she was clad in a white SHIMMER Women's Athletes top that didn't really hide her bulging gut, it just showed off her side fat even more. She had been playing some Red Dead Redemption 2 while stuffing her face with a Takeout.

Honestly, that was a main reason for Victoria's weight gain, she didn't really know how to cook, she had asked her stepfather, the main cook while she lived with her stepdad and mum, but her stepfather flat out told her that he "didn't have the patience"; which kinda hurt Vic as, now she was living on her own, she didn't really know how to cook and, as a result, the butterball Newcastle native was stuffing her face with takeout, Nandos and, her personal favourite, Subways. 

But there was another reason and that was Victoria actually liked being bulky; she found something arousing, almost sexually pleasing about how her stomach heaved, how it was so big and jiggled with hardly any movement. Vic was feeling herself getting hot and bothered just thinking about it, so she decided to have some fun. The Brit rested back on her bed and started to slowly lift her shirt up, her gut was noticeable, it was rotund and meaty and Victoria loved it.

Her fingers started to rub the doughy flesh, filling the Geordie with a wave of pleasure as she felt that her spare tire of a stomach was actually sweating a bit as Vic moaned loudly, throwing her head back as her breathing quickened. She loved fondling her own gut and she had a part of her that hated herself for being so depraved, but the majority of Victoria just didn't care. "God; Vic..you're such a fat...uuuurgh...fat, piece of shit!" Vic insulted herself as she continued to squeeze and grope her own gut flesh.

However, much like her in-ring work, Victoria's weight gain and slight out of shape lack of conditioning meant that she was gasping and wheezing for breath as sweat formed on her face while she continued to play with her rotund, bulbous gut. "FUCKING-ARGH, SHIT!!!" Victoria bellowed in frustration as she breathed heavily, finally taking her sweaty fingers from underneath her shirt as she noticed that the white shirt was now stained with gut sweat, thanks to that little session.

As VIctoria breathed heavily, panted and wheezed, she reached over and grabbed her phone, her stomach rising and falling as she tried to relax herself; but, as Vic calmed herself down, she realised that her Twitter account had a DM from her best friend and tag team partner, Millie McKenzie.

MillieMcKenzie - Hey Vic, how're you holding up?

Victoria couldn't help but laugh, causing her slight double chin to jiggle a bit as the sweaty, out of breath Geordie was debating if she should be honest and tell Millie about her love for her own gut, but she decided to lie, she didn't want Millie to think she was a freak and she didn't have many friends in her life, anyway, she didn't want to lose another one.

GiftedGeordie - Been having a blast playing some RDR2, I'm holding up pretty good. 

Vic chuckled a bit, she had been playing, but it wasn't a video game that she'd been playing; that said, a nagging voice in Victoria's head was telling her to just own up to it, but Vic couldn't, all she had was wrestling and she didn't want the industry that she lived for and loved to cast her out; she already felt cast out in the 'real' world.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ratetankmark

(OK, I'm finally updating this and I decided to do something a bit different with Victoria, like, I want her to be a wide and rotund bruiser, but I also want her to be in good enough shape so she can actually wrestle a good match without getting blown up 5 minutes in. It's fun to write Vic as this butterball asshole heel and show the person behind that character, too. She loves her fat body but she doesn't want anyone else to know; so she's at a conflict of interest. I know this part kinda sucks, but I hope you guys enjoy this, at least. I also want to apologise for the part being so short.)

"I enjoy being fat; but I also enjoy actually being able to have a good match. I want a doughy, bulbous belly, but I don't want to be out of shape."

That was what was going through Victoria's head, she wanted to be rotund, she wanted to feel her ample belly heave and wobble, but she didn't want to be a deteriment in the ring for her opponents; That was her motivation for keeping herself at the gym and working on her cardio and her strength. Honestly, it seemed to be working, Victoria was keeping that beefy body that she loved to fondle while she was having longer matches without getting blown up.

The 5ft3 23 year old Geordie was looking at herself in the mirror that she had in her bathroom, she was totally naked and looking at herself sideways; as she wanted to see how big her belly was getting and, as her stomach jutted out a bit more than her last EVE appearance, Victoria couldn't help but feel a combination of pride and, at the same time, disgust. Looking at herself in the mirror, the autistic young woman actually started to talk to her reflection, her rounder face and slight second chin on display.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Victoria?? Why the fuck do you enjoy being so big? Why do your stomach jiggles arouse you?? You work out as hard as anyone and yet you go out of your way to look fat...to look out of shape. You're disgusting, Victoria." 

Victoria's mind didn't work in the same way that other people without her condition did, so, since Victoria was living on her own and she didn't have much of a social life, she found it almost theraputic to talk to herself, at least it helped overcome the silence that usually was present in Victoria's Newcastle apartment. She had a lot of genuine self loathing, she hated that she didn't have a boyfriend, she hate that she had never had sex in her life and she hated that she enjoyed her rotund, fleshy girth that made her look like a ball of blubber, no matter how agile she was in the ring.

She took a deep breath and walked over to her scales in her bathroom, she was 166lbs the last EVE show where she cut that shoot promo that got support from the good majority of people; placing one bare foot on the scale, even that notion sending her naked body into a slight jiggling sensation. But as she placed her second foot on the scale, the numbers started to whir, every second felt like an enternity as the scale finally stopped.

'173lbs'

Victoria was sure that it wasn't just pure fat, but she looked bigger, her face was rounder, her thunder thighs were starting to resemble tree trunks and her belly, looking even more swelling and like a slab of pure lard. That number sent Victoria into a series of moans of pleasure, she panted and wheezed as she placed one of her hands on the wall to try and compose herself.

However, as her focus was on her increasingly swelling belly, she felt a part of her body that she hadn't really paid much attention to, and yet had been growing and growing...Victoria's jiggling, cellulite covered ass-cheeks, two huge buns of flesh that looked like the 'Gifted Geordie' had crammed two beach-balls where her ass should be. But all these positive feelings about her intentional weight gain; Victoria still felt that it was wrong.

She felt it was wrong that she was getting turned on by her own weight gain, she was embarrassed to tell anyone, but she so badly wanted to admit her love of her own fat, jiggling body to the world. But she also knew that there was no way that anyone would understand; but she just wanted to get it all off of her chest. But she just didn't know how and it was eating away at her like her ample gut ate away at her tighter and tighter bodysuits that she had for her ring-gear.

"I'd give anything just to be able to admit that I enjoy my jiggles." Victoria sighed out as she looked at herself in the mirror once more, this time placing her forehead against the glass and trying desperately to stop herself from crying. She had no idea of where to turn to, she couldn't think of a place where she could admit to her fetish of loving her own belly without being ridiculed and mocked.

Desperate, Victoria walked back to her bedroom, still naked, she noticed how much of a butterball she was as the doorframe of her apartment were getting smaller and smaller due to her weight gain; Vic just sat on the edge of her bed, got her phone out and started to fondle her belly. She moaned in sexual arousal as she used one hand to fondle her blob of a gut while her other hand was used to type on her phone "Plus sized websites" and one caught her attention.

"What the fuck's Curvage??"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ratetankmark

(I'm back with this and the super meta narrative of Victoria actually being on this site in a sort of a weird way where she can feel comfortable talking about her love of her own body and how big she gets; while trying to balance her love of her plump, rotund girth with actually being good in the ring, she doesn't want to become so fat that she can't wrestle at the level that people expect from her. Hope you guys enjoy this and, as always, feedback is much appreciated. :D)

Victoria had never been a young woman who was particularly confident in herself, despite her heel persona, the rotund and pudgy 23 year old Geordie didn't have many friends that were outside of the pro wrestling industry. She also had her Aspergers Syndrome, a high functioning form of autism, which meant that she preferred a routine that she could set to, especially since she was currently living on her own. 

But, she found that, after signing up to Curvage, she found a 'Female Wrestlers' section and quickly found that people had been posting pictures of her; remarking how big her stomach had gotten and how rotund her face was. Most would've gotten offended at the idea of people calling them 'fat', but Victoria felt it to be a point of pride...and pleasure. Seeing people talk about how her gut was barely fitting into the bodysuits she wore and noticing her round face, slight second chin and chubby cheeks. 

Vic, sitting on her sofa in her Newcastle apartment, felt a sense of arousal, but, she wasn't only getting acceptance from the people of Curvage, Victoria's mother and stepfather, who had been worried about Victoria being really skinny back when she was 18 or so. They were happy that Victoria was bulking up and Victoria was starting to feel comfortable in herself. However, a worry in Victoria's head was the idea of her going overboard and becoming a liability in the ring.

It was why Victoria still went to the gym for a few hours, it was why she went for a run down to the Quayside every morning and why she didn't eat like a pig every single day. She wanted to feel her heavy, soft and doughy flesh, but she didn't want to be unable to wrestle. Looking back at her phone, Victoria decided that she should maybe introduce herself to the rest of the Curvage users who went on the 'Female Wrestlers' thread.

'GiftedGeordie has commented: Hey, guys, I know you probably won't believe me, but this is Victoria McKenzie, yes, the very same one who's pictures you've been posting and, as someone who is grappling with if I should embrace my body and my size; then this place is showing me that I should embrace my heavy, meaty belly, my round face and my tree trunk thighs. I do have a slight request though? Could you please not spam my inbox with messages, like, I don't want to sound rude, but I'll talk to a few people and then maybe branch out from there; I might even post some pics especially for you guys?"

With that, Victoria decided to introduce herself in a memorable way, she had some saucy attires that she used for photo-shoots and 8x10s to sell at the merch table for when she was greeting the fans and getting her money for her merch, her t-shirts were big sellers, too. But she stood up to her feet, pleasurably moaning as her gut jiggled slightly. The autistic Geordie brushed a hand through her long, black hair as she headed over to her closet. 

Not only was her bouncing gut a source of pleasure, but her thickening thighs that were almost scraping together were also a source of arousal; she bit her lip as she breathed at a quicker pace, trying to compose herself as she fished through her closet, finding the attire that she was after. It was a dark red and black bra that had some small bits of decoration designed to look like a few chains were hanging off of it. 

Placing it on her, Vic instantly felt the cooling feeling of the small chains brushing against her soft, paunch of a belly as Vic muttered to herself in a breathy tone, her Geordie accent adding to the huskiness of her voice. "If this is wrong, then I don't want to be right." as she instinctively played with her stomach. Victoria was heading off for a tour of Japan soon, wrestling for the famed Sendai Girls promotion.

Victoria had been to Sendai Girls before and she'd always returned with her belly full of food and that much bigger, it was getting to the point now, where Victoria was getting turned on just by the thought of her stomach after her Japan tour. She wondered if she needed help, like if there was something wrong with her; but, then, Victoria remembered that she was in the wrestling industry.

Wrestling had so many seedy characters and Victoria even had to share the lockerroom with some of them, there were scumbags, sexists, racists, homophobes and everything in between and, if wrestling could survive that, then they could handle Victoria admitting to the world that she enjoyed her size and found it pleasurable. With her courage boastened thanks to Curvage, Victoria focused on getting the rest of her attire on.

Sliding a fairly small pair of lacy underwear up her meaty, chunky thighs, again ,Vic found herself sweating with sexual pleasure, biting her lip as her breathing, once again, quickened, bt she ignored the temptation to not put her underwear on, she needed to be somewhat modest. With the lacey underwear finally on, after some shuffling up thanks to how big Vic's legs were, the rotund Northern lass looked down. 

"My fucking God." was all Victoria could say as she noticed how much her stomach was overhanging the waistband of her shorts, the soft flesh was rising and falling with every laboured breath that the wrestler took. Not only that, but, as Victoria walked over to her mirror that was on the edge of her apartment and span on her heels, she realised how big her ass had become, too. 

It was jiggling with gusto, the two cheeks globular and dotted with various bits of cellulite; Vic had always found her belly a point of pleasure because she could actually see it without needing a head that could turn like she was a barn owl; but, as she slapped her own ass with gusto, sending the blubbery flesh into a fit of jiggles, Victoria realised that, maybe, she needed to invest in underwear that didn't hike up her ass in a uncomfortable manner. 

"Almost done, there's something else." Victoria mentioned out loud, she had a habit of talking to herself, probably because it was better than being in deafening silence in her apartment on her own. But Vic felt like there was something missing, something that she needed to complete her look. Then, a light-bulb went off in her head as she headed over to her wardrobe and picked out one of her ring-worn jackets.

It was a black denim jacket with the phrase 'Gifted Geordie' on the back and a drawing of a magpie, the nickname of the Newcastle United Football Team, giving the middle finger to whoever was walking behind it. With the jacket now on, Vic felt like she was ready to get her photos taken. This was just for the people who appreciated her love of her own body, but it was also for herself.

It was to show that she was comfortable in her own skin, she was comfortable with her love for her own body and she didn't care if anyone thought she was a freak; because there was far worse people than her in the pro wrestling industry. Victoria took the first picture by getting her camera set up before lounging on the ledge of her apartment window-sail on her stomach, looking at the camera with an almost cocky smile on her pretty, round face.

Vic thought the photo came out quite well, so she uploaded it to, not only Curvage, but to her Twitter account, deciding that she might as well be honest with the fanbase that had been with her ever since she started her career back in her teenage years and as an admission of her love of her own, increasingly doughy body to her fellow wrestlers, she knew that, if anyone had a problem with it, then they weren't worth being with.

The second picture was a one where Victoria stood in front of the camera and looked down at herself, giving the impression that she was transfixed by her own fleshy, rotund, bulbous belly, Vic made sure to get how much her stomach was overhanging the waistband of her underwear; not only for the people of Curvage, but for herself as well. But, with the photos on Curvage, Victoria decided to go onto her Twitter and just get all of her emotions out there.

'GiftedGeordie: I have to admit this, you all have to know this and I know that a lot of you might be repulsed by what I say; but I hope you can accept me for who I am: My weight gain has been something that I have noticed, I've been keeping myself in shape, getting my cardio in and making sure that I can wrestle at a level that you people pay your hard earned money to see. But I enjoy my weight; I enjoy the way my stomach jiggles, the way my meaty thighs are so chunky and how plump my face is. I am not trying to promote obesity or unhealthiness, I am keeping myself in good shape, but I am not going to be ashamed for liking my body and, if you don't like it or want to talk about me behind my back or tweet passive aggressive things about me like I came up the Tyne in a bananna boat, you can kiss my fat, Geordie arse.'

With all that off her chest, Victoria fell back and breathed a sigh of relief that she got it all off of her chest and she just sat back and waited for the backlash...but it never came, instead of her interactions being filled with fatshaming dudebros, Victoria's Twitter feed was filled by wrestlers and fans alike praising her, telling her how pretty she looked and even people saying that Victoria was a 'Role Model for BBW's.'

While Victoria was honoured by that idea, she honestly didn't think that she was any of those things, but, one tweet that stood out was from Joshi legend and promoter of Sendai Girls Meiko Satomura, the owner of the company that Vic was going to go to Japan to wrestle for for the third time. With a deep breath, Victoria was worried that it would cost her her spot, but, the fears melted away when she saw the tweet.

"You look beautiful, Victoria; we're going to keep you well fed in Sendai, don't worry. ❤️"

(OK, that was fun to write, I like writing this version of Victoria; honestly and I hope that you guys liked this part as much as I liked writing it, if you're interested, these are the two pics that I had in mind and this is the attire that I had in mind for Vic, only I'm shit at descriptions. xD 

EMBt9YBU8AAohf3?format=jpg&name=medium

ENwQXUIU8AAzDuq?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I hope to continue this as soon as I can, but it's all about when inspiration hits and I can't wait to read all of your thoughts on it. :D)

Guest ratetankmark

(I'm really having fun with this Victoria, honestly and Charli Evans is the perfect look for her in terms of her size, but, this time I'm going to try and keep the focus of her interactions on Curvage, but I didn't want to name any names of real accounts, but I'll try and do a balance of her arrival to her third tour of Sendai Girls (I'll probably continue that with the next installment, this is more to show Vic's personality and how her autism effects her, I've got autism myself, so this is pretty close to how I'd be if I was in Vic's position.) and her interactions on Curvage; also trying to keep the dialogue natural, which, I admit, isn't my strong suit; but I hope you guys like this.)

"GiftedGeordie - I know that you don't like me spamming you and I'd like to apologise in advance for that; but I just got to Sendai and am waiting in the airport for Millie, just ate some Japanese McDonalds before Millie even gets here like the fat, Geordie piece of shit that I am. I don't know if the plane going back could hold my fat ass after I eat all the food in Sendai. xD I want to thank you and your girlfriend for all of your support and can't wait to see you at the next EVE show; I have to steal your hat and burp in the face of your GF. ;)"

Victoria sat in Sendai's airport on one of the benches as her flight from Newcastle airport to Sendai had made her feel a bit unwell, the rotund 23 year old hated flying, it made her feel sickly because of how nervous she would get; so, in an attempt to calm herself down, Vic was currently on Curvage and DMing one of her closest friends, a fan who had watched her work in Pro Wrestling EVE down in London, which caught Vic by surprise. 

But, just as Victoria was about to press 'send' on the DM, she looked up and noticed that the locals were looking at her, Vic was a foreigner, or Gaijin as the Japanese would call her, and, despite being a wrestler who had been on tour with Sendai Girls twice before, Victoria still didn't feel comfortable with everyone just looking at her. Vic quickly looked down at her phone and tried to compose herself.

Quickly, the Geordie added on a part to the message, she might've been a wrestler, but she wasn't one of the workers who held the fans with contempt like some other wrestlers did, so, Vic quickly pressed her fingers on the keypad of her phone and added on. 'Sitting in Sendai airport and everyone's staring at me...I don't like it...I've been to Japan twice before and I still hate being stared at like I've got two heads! Anyway, sorry to bother you and I hope you'll see my Sendai stuff. Hope you have a lovely day. ❤️"

Vic adjusted her black track jacket that covered her round frame, it was opened to reveal a black tank top that didn't really hide how Vic had packed on the pounds and her smaller height didn't really help her. Her black tighs were fitting, but barely as the fabric was finding covering Victoria's meaty thighs and her wide, fat ass a bit of a struggle, but the feeling of her body barely fitting into her street clothes made Vic feel that sense of arousal that she loved so much.

But not even the pleasure of her body squishing into her clothes could overtake the fact that Vic got the feeling that everyone was staring at her; Vic was getting flustered as she tried to calm herself down by mumbling to herself; she did this subconsciously whenever she was scared or worried, she always liked things to be bang on time, even though, as a wrestler, she knew that nothing was ever certain.

"Come on, Millie, where are you?" Vic mumbled to herself, her body shivering despite the fact that she wasn't even cold, Vic wasn't angry about the fact that Millie wasn't there, but she was just wanting to have someone that she could trust in Japan with her and Millie McKenzie, no relation to Victoria McKenzie herself, was her tag team partner and best friend. But Millie's plane from the south of England was meant to arrive only an hour after Victoria landed and, now, Vic was sitting at the gate where Millie's plane was due to land, but it was 2 hours after Millie should've landed and there was no sign of the plane.

Victoria was starting to freak out, she could've just gotten Meiko to get one of the Sendai Girls to come and pick her up, but Victoria would never leave Millie at the airport on her own, even though Millie would probably handle being on her own in Sendai a lot better than her rotund, Geordie partner, Vic wouldn't want to have Millie wondering that something happened to her if she stepped off the plane and Victoria wasn't there.

Again, Vic grabbed her phone and quickly went onto her Twitter to DM Meiko, Vic couldn't speak all that much Japanese and she couldn't really type it, especially with how much her hands were shaking; but the 23 year old managed to DM the message. "Millie's plane hasn't arrived yet, it's an hour late, I'll wait for her. I'm sorry about this, Meiko, I understand that punctuality is very important but I'm not leaving until Millie gets here. See you soon...am I going to be in trouble?" 

With that note of what was happening to Meiko, Victoria stood up, albeit with more difficulty due to, not only her weight gain, but the fact that she was tired, but, the gaijin pulled herself up to her feet, her gut jiggling from that simple action and causing Victoria to breath a bit heavier. She was so tempted to go into the girls toilets in the airport and just fondle herself, but she didn't know if that was acceptable in the Japanese culture?

Trying to pass the time, Vic went back to her phone and decided to check out something on Curvage, one of her favourite stories from that site entitled "The Superheavyweight Champion.", Victoria loved reading the installments and had a pretty good friendship with the author, who had talked about everything from wrestling to DC to how Victoria used to creatively write when she was younger. 

Victoria was always impressed when she read installments of the fic and, seeing that one new part had been posted; Vic just read that to pass the time, taking in every word and ever description of the increasingly large cast of interesting characters that the author had created. Vic, all alone in a Sendai airport and getting more and more frantic and scared by the minute, tried to calm her nerves by PMing the author.

"'GiftedGeordie - Just read your latest part of SHWC, mate, it's fucking dynamite and you've managed to keep my in good spirits considering that I'm sitting in a Sendai airport, waiting for my tag team partner to arrive and feeling like I'm going to have a mini-fucking panic attack, by the time you see this, I'll probably be fine and Millie'll be here, but I need to just get this off my chest. I'm probably going to make a pig of myself on whatever fast food places they've got here. I'll be like a pretty sumo wrestler." 

Vic tried to joke as she posted the message, but, as soon as that happened, she started to pace back and forth, shivering and twitching, another side effect of her condition when she became nervous. But, the round young woman decided that she should go and get herself something to eat, at this point, Millie's plane should have landed nearly 3 hours ago and Vic was starting to feel like she was losing it.

She took her gear bag over her shoulder and walked as fast as she could, her belly jiggling and her thickening thighs nearly scraping together, but the Geordie needed to find something to eat. But she didn't want to stray too far from where Millie's flight was meant to land at; the last things he needed was to get lost. However, Vic turned the corner and found a KFC; one of Vic's favourite fast food places back home.

With UK pounds transferred into yen, Victoria walked up to the counter and took a deep breath, her accent was thicker than her body and she didn't know how that would effect her attempts to speak Japanese. She tried to remember the word for 'Boneless Chicken' in Japanese, but she was so frazzled that she couldn't remember anything, her mind went blank as Vic stammered and nervously stuttered.

"Can I have some boneless chicken bits, please?" Vic politely asked with a slight smile as the person behind the counter looked at her in confusion, making Victoria feel even worse as she genuinely thought that she could start to break down crying at this point. Looking down at the floor, Victoria shuddered a bit, trying to stop the tears from making their way down her face. With a sniffle and a shaky breath, Victoria tried again, not wanting to speak slowly as if she was patronising the person behind the counter.

"Boneless chicken bits, please." as she pointed up to the picture of the, what she hoped, was boneless chicken, the cashier looked up and smiled back at her, nodding, which caused the Geordie to breathe a sigh of relief. Fishing in her jacket pocket, Victoria pulled out the correct amount of yen and paid for her meal, before being given the bucket of boneless chicken, Vic thanked the cashier and walked out, her ass and entire body jiggling with wild gusto as she hurried back to her seat.

Although it had only been 5 minutes, Vic had been worrying that, somehow, Millie would be waiting for her at the gate and fuming with her for not being there, that was something that Vic had a habit of doing, convincing herself that scenarios that would never happen could be possible, leading to her getting stressed over nothing. Before she went to her seat, Vic quickly stopped at a vending machine to get herself a soda.

Sitting back on her seat with the bucket of KFC next to her; Vic just started to eat, she knew that Japan was all about respect and honor, but she was so miserable and worried that she didn't really care, digging her fingers into the bucket, Victoria ravenously tore the KFC and was happy when she found out that it was actually boneless. "Thank fucking God!" Vic moaned out as she tore big chunks from the chicken; it was like she'd never eaten in days.

Vic was a big eater, but that didn't mean she had no manners, she was always brought up well and was endearingly polite, but this was different, Vic's head was just so jammed full of worried thoughts, if something had happened to Millie, if the plane was going to be even more late, if she and Millie were going to lose their spot at Sendai Girls for this. So, to just forget about all that; Vic focused on gluttony.

Tearing into more bits of KFC, chomping on the fried chicken, Vic struggled to choke some of it down, she'd been eating so frantically that she was faced with the issue of not being able to swallow the chunky bits of KFC. Grabbing her soda, Vic took a few huge chugs from it before letting out a loud, uncouth belch that surprised even her. Covering her hand with her mouth, Vic tried to hide her embarrassed chuckles from her unladylike belch.

Grabbing her phone, Vic briefly stopped her KFC binge to tweet out. "GiftedGeordie - Just burped loudly in the middle of a Sendai airport. I'm the absolute worst! LMAO" and, while she was on Twitter, Vic quickly added. "Millie still hasn't arrived yet, worried for her, like, really fucking worried for her, feel like I could cry, I hope I don't have to spend the night here on my own, but I will. I'm not leaving before Millie gets here. ❤️❤️"

With both a goofy and a serious tweet, Vic put her phone away and continued to gorge herself, it was making her feel better, at least as she was getting thoughts of how big she'd be by the end of this third Sendai tour and the thoughts started to turn her on. However, as Vic finished her KFC binge, she coughed and wheezed a bit as her gut was churning and letting out an orchestra of gurgles and groans, letting Vic know that she overdid it a bit.

Vic yawned a bit, she was getting tired, a combination of the jetlag and the fact that she'd been waiting for Millie for hours, so, she decided that she could sleep off her KFC binge as she placed her wallet, her phone and such in her gear bag and rested that gear-bag on the side of her head as she used the row of seats as a make-shift bed. It wasn't comfortable, but it was enough to make Victoria's eyes start to close as she drifted off to sleep.

"Victoria!"

Victoria was awokened from her sleep by someone yelling her name, shooting up, Victoria's eyes were wide and alert as she looked around frantically, but, the next thing she knew, she had a pair of arms wrapped around her as it clicked. It was Millie, she was OK.

"Millie!" Victoria nearly screamed out as she threw her wider, doughier arms around Millie and hugged her, burying her face into Millie's shoulder as Victoria just started to cry, her body wobbling and shaking as all the emotions that had kept Victoria terrified for hours had all melted away now that Millie was OK. "Oh my god, you're OK...I mean, fucking hell, I was." Vic tried to blubber out as she and her best friend continued to embrace.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Vic, did you really sit here for hours, just for me?" Millie asked, she had honestly thought that Vic would've made arrangements to the Sendai Girls dojo without her, but Vic wouldn't leave her best friend behind. The two pulled apart as Vic wiped the tears from her eyes with her thumb and tried to catch her breath. Her voice still shaky, Victoria calmed herself down as she panted a bit.

"Well, yeah, why the fuck wouldn't I? I'm not leaving you in an airport in Sendai...I'd wait here for a year if I had to." Vic smiled, her round, chubby cheeks making her look even more adorable as her slight second chin was on display. "Well, I told Meiko that you'd be late; I always told you guys that Newcastle is the best British city, because of planes get us to places only marginally later." Vic tried to joke only to stop as she said with 100% sincerity.

"I'm glad to see you again, Millie. Now, let's get the fuck out of here, I've been sitting on those damn seats for so long that my fat ass might have made an imprint on the seats." Vic joked as she got her phone out and posted a selfie of her and Millie together, both smiling for the picture; as Vic posted the caption.

"No McKenzie gets left behind!"

(That was a lot of fun to write and I hope you guys liked this more sympathetic side of Victoria and I hope the curvage sections were good with a cameo from one of my best friends on here @CyrilFiggus, great dude and he deserves the world. :) Didn't write any Curvage responses because I wasn't sure if people would be OK with that, but I hope you like this, regardless.)

That was a great new chapter!  Poor Victoria, all alone in an unfamiliar place--that's no fun no matter who you are.  I'm glad she was able to work out a few things to tide her over and keep from freaking out.

And thank you so much for the kind words and cameo!  That means the world to me. :) 

Guest ratetankmark
25 minutes ago, CyrilFiggus said:

That was a great new chapter!  Poor Victoria, all alone in an unfamiliar place--that's no fun no matter who you are.  I'm glad she was able to work out a few things to tide her over and keep from freaking out.

And thank you so much for the kind words and cameo!  That means the world to me. :) 

No problem man, you deserve all the credit and you've helped me become a much better writer, so I owe you one and I'm really glad that you liked this Victoria part, her Sendai adventures get more positive, don't worry. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys, this is another part of the Victoria McKenzie stuff and I'm having quite a lot of fun writing her and her adventures in Japan for Sendai Girls, now we saw Victoria encounter some issues, but now things are going to get more positive for the increasingly rotund Geordie lass as she and Millie are both in Sendai now and are going to start to work shows. Hope you guys enjoy this and any feedback and tips of how I can improve are much appreciated. :)

TsqTccR.jpg

This image is of Victoria and Millie flipping off Chihiro Hashimoto and Yuu, two wrestlers for Sendai Girls who team up as Team 200KG, which is possibly the greatest tag team name ever! :D)

"Come on, Victoria!" Chihiro Hashimoto yelled out in Japanese as a form of encouragement as the Sendai Girls roster were at the dojo, bright and early and working on stretches and such, it was a far cry from how wrestling was taken in other countries like England, where it was almost a hobby and a lot of indy wrestlers had day jobs and such and wrestled on the weekends, but, with the Japanese, it was like it was their entire lives. 

Victoria, who was currently arching her back in a bridge, using only her head to support her, which helped build up her strength, despite Victoria's much documented weight gain, the 23 year old Newcastle native still prided herself on her in-ring ability; just because Victoria found pleasure in her own weight didn't mean that she wanted it at the expense of her in-ring work. It just so happened that Victoria was having both a jiggling, doughy belly, but she also had cardio and the in-ring ability that kept getting her these multiple tours to places like Japan and even America for SHIMMER Women Athletes.

Vic's gut jiggled as the rotund young woman felt like she was on fire, but that was the entire point, it was meant to push her to the limits so she could surpass those limits; that said, Victoria's attire was also surpassing limits of their own. The 23 year old was wearing a white tank top that showed off her fluffy, beefy arms and, with Victoria bridged, the white tank top was riding up her gut, showing a bit of the meaty flesh underneath.

Not only that, but the young, pudgy Brit was wearing some black tights that didn't hide her thick, tree trunk thighs or her fat, wobbling ass. In fact, Victoria's choice of workout attire just made it more obvious how fat she'd become since her last Sendai Girls tour. Which was the entire reason why Vic decided to wear them, again, it was for her own pleasure to feel the slightly too small work-out gear not being able to fit her ample gut or her chunky lower half.

"Have you put on weight, Victoria?" Meiko Satomura, one of Victoria's heroes and one of the most respected wrestlers on the planet today, asked as Victoria breathed a bit, struggling to get the words out as she was focusing on keeping her bridge. 

"Aye, ma'am...it's not getting in the way of my in-ring work, though." Victoria assured the decorated veteran as Meiko looked at the British girl and nodded, even smiling slightly as she chimed in with. "You're looking like Yuu and Chihiro, that's good. You're well built!" Meiko complimented as Victoria had to hide the need to just fangirl at being given a compliment by one of her idols.

But Victoria was also deeply honoured to be compared to Yuu and Chihiro Hashimoto, two short and wide powerhouses who had strength as their most noticeable feature and Victoria would always find herself wanting to be like them; when Victoria had her first tour of Sendai Girls a year ago, she found herself drawn to both women just throwing their weight around and the Geordie wanted to be like them.

It seemed like, as Victoria's weight increased back in England, in Japan, Yuu and Chihiro's weight were also on the rise and Victoria had even taken to posting images of the two on Curvage as a way to show the site other big ladies and give herself motivation to be even bigger, but never get to the point where she was unhealthy. Chihiro looked over to Meiko and spoke in Japanese, remarking how the extra pounds that Vic had packed on wasn't effecting her dexterity or her strength.

The drills continued and Victoria kept up with the more slender Japanese students, maybe it was Victoria being autistic, but she enjoyed the routine, the waking up and doing drills, then having some hours to relax and hang out and then do a show. It was very regimented but it never felt like the coaches were being bullies or throwing their weight around. The more Victoria went to Japan, the more Victoria's mind floated the idea of living in Japan on a full time basis.

Also, Vic felt her gut bounce and jiggle as she ran the ropes, she had to bite her lip and try not to think any sexual thoughts, she'd have to wait until behind closed doors to think those thoughts, and wait until Millie went out to get ready for her match to act on those thoughts. She loved Millie, but it was hard for Vic to get so aroused and then not fondle her gut and she didn't think Millie would be interested in watching her Geordie best friend grope and jiggle her own ample belly.

A few hours later and with the morning drills done, the girls headed back to their dorms, Victoria and Millie sharing their own dorm that was next to the room that Chihiro and Yuu shared; Vic had told Millie that she was going to get a shower, which was true, but it also gave her some private time with her body. Now naked and stepping into the shower, Vic shuddered in pleasure as she felt the hot water hit her chunky body.

That was another thing that Victoria had loved since she piled on the pounds, she loved to feel the hot water hit her belly, the way it was so tender and meaty, it made Vic shudder and have to place her hand on one of the walls to keep her balance. Grabbing a handful of her belly hang and groping it, Victoria's breathing quickened as she got more and more aroused; her naked, wide body was like an addiction to her.

Then came the next part, after she washed her hair, Vic grabbed the bottle of body wash and placed it in the palm of her hand before giving a big slap to her belly, sending the flesh into a fit of wobbles and causing Victoria to yelp slightly. Slowly and almost coyly, Victoria started to rub the bodywash into her belly, moaning and throwing her head back, her breathing getting quicker and quicker.

As Vic carried on with her sexual shower, she felt like she was in a dream as she fondled and groped her own naked, water covered body; however, she was snapped out of that trance when, over the sound of the running water, Millie yelled out from outside the shower.

"Are you going to be done groping yourself anytime soon, Vic?!"

"Shit!" 

Vic comically yelled out in her Geordie accent as she realised that she'd been 'showering' for around 25 minutes and most of that was just her playing with herself to get turned on; as she quickly got out of the shower, even stepping out of the shower caused ripples to cascade across her nearly 185lbs body. Vic even felt the sensation of water from the shower still on her gut, as she wrapped a towel around herself and dried herself; the autistic Geordie stepped outside and back into the room that she and Millie shared.

"My bad, Mil'." Vic apologised with a blush and a nervous chuckle as Millie just smiled and gave a slap to Vic's gut and said with a nod of respect "I'm proud that you're proud of yourself." as Millie went to get herself showered, Victoria got into her casual attire as she, Millie, Chihiro and Yuu had agreed to just go and have a meal before the Sendai show in the evening. Victoria was eager to get to see how Chihiro and Yuu ate, as well as wanting to get larger in her own right. 

Victoria had decided to wear a black leather jacket with a black Pro Wrestling EVE t-shirt that, again, was really snug around her belly area and there was even a tightness around the short sleeves due to how plump the Geordie's arms were. Not only that, but the small statured bruiser from England wore some snug fitting dark blue jeans, with the outline of her crotch almost on display as it bulged forward thanks to the weight Vic had put on. 

Her wide, beefy ass-cheeks somehow looked even bigger in the jeans and, to top it off, Vic had some black and white sneakers on. It didn't take too long for Millie to get her shower done considering she didn't fondle herself like Victoria did; Millie was wearing a black 'Sendai Girls' t-shirt with some black trackpants and some sneakers. With their casual clothes on, the tag team from England left their room in the Sendai Girls dojo and headed off to go and get Yuu and Chihiro.

Knocking on the door, Victoria took a deep breath, her head being filled with all these thoughts of how big and heavy Chihiro and, especially Yuu, would be, her thoughts were dominated by their meaty thighs, their round faces and their overall power. Vic was seriously considering just asking them out on a date, but not only did she not have the confidence to ask them out, she was sure that they'd just laugh in her face at the mere idea.

As the door opened, Victoria and Millie saw Chihiro Hashimoto and Yuu and Victoria started to sweat as she was just in awe, Chihiro was wearing a white sleeveless shirt that showed her muscled arms as well as some dark red shorts that showed off her thick and wide legs. But it was Yuu that Victoria was focused on, Yuu and Vic had met in Pro Wrestling EVE in the UK, Yuu was a sort of semi-regular part of EVE shows and, as a result, Vic and Yuu became fast friends.

Yuu was even wider than Chihiro and didn't look as muscled, which just made her seem more attractive to Victoria, Yuu was wearing a black baseball cap with a dark blue t-shirt that hugged her wide upperbody and exposed her beefy arms; not only that, but Yuu had some dark blue jean shorts that showed off her large legs and practically meant that Vic couldn't stop looking at them. 

"Oh, ready?" Millie asked with a smile as Yuu nodded with a big grin on her face and remarked "We most certainly are, we're going to take you to the famous Ribera Steak House." and that caused both Vic and Millie's faces to light up, even if the two weren't going out for a meal of steak, the fact that they were going to Ribera was a huge honor, Ribera was the place to eat for wrestlers in Japan and you'd even get a cool jacket to say that you've eaten there.

Vic's head was buzzing with all these thoughts, she loved steak, like, a lot, and she had always wanted to go to Ribera and get herself one of those jackets and, not only that, she got to eat with her best friend and two people that she had a lust for. The quartet walked through the Sendai streets, all of them just chatting and goofing off, taking selfies and such, but Victoria couldn't stop hiding her moans in pleasure at her stomach wobble, but she also focused on how gorgeous both Yuu and Chihiro looked and how thick and beefy they looked; Victoria had dreams of her being that size and, now, it was seeming more like it was closer and closer to a reality.

The group arrived at the famous steakhouse, with photos of the various legendary wrestlers from all countries, all time periods and all promotions were covering the walls, Vic and Millie both felt that they were having goosebumps at being in such a legendary venue with two great people like Chihiro and Yuu. The group sat down as they took a look at the menu, Victoria actually felt herself drooling because of how fantastic pretty much everything in the steakhouse looked.

"I honestly feel like I could eat it all" Victoria announced with a snicker as Millie looked at her best mate and chimed in with a laugh of her own "I thought you wanted to stay in good shape?" as Vic shrugged her chunky shoulders without a care. "This can be the exception." as Yuu giggled and added on in decent English, her trips to the UK for EVE had been paying off. "Soon you might be as big as us."

Hearing that caused Victoria to have to bite her tongue to hide how much pleasure she got from that one remark from Yuu, quickly composing herself, Victoria breathed a bit and decided to order a large steak, it would be filling and enough to make her feel like she'd expanded her belly, but it also wouldn't leave her tired and out of breath for the Sendai show later on in the evening.

"Are you sure?" Chihiro asked as Victoria, spurred on and with confident gusto, nodded "Damn right, I'm gonna gorge on this bad boy." as Millie patted Vic's beefy belly and said with a chuckle "We might have to roll you out of here when you're done." as Vic looked at Millie as if to say 'Don't give me any ideas.' and, with the rest of the group ordering, with Millie ordering a smaller steak, Chihiro ordering the next biggest steak and Yuu ordering the second biggest steak; but it was still smaller than the steak that the 23 year old North-East gaijin had, they placed their orders and then the waiting began.

They all shared stories, joked and laughed on and Vic just didn't want this to end, she wanted more and more to live in Japan because of the family atmosphere that it had, which was a contrast to her English apartment in Newcastle where she felt lonely and alone. Not only that, but Vic's thoughts turned to how filling the steak that it would be, she had plans to post the pictures up to Curvage.

After about 20 minutes, the food arrived, with the large and still sizzling steak being placed in front of Victoria, the rotund Englishwoman instantly started to tuck into the steak with gusto, cutting up slices of the hearty steak and popping some of them into her mouth with a hearty mouthful, but she wasn't being full on gluttonous, she was being respectful and not making a pig of herself.

"You're eating well, Victoria." Yuu complimented, who had also got her steak in front of her as she joked "It's almost as much as I can eat." as Vic heard that 'almost' and couldn't even hide the smirk that formed on her round, plump face, a second chin almost showing itself. "Want to put that to the test?" Victoria smirked as she and Yuu looked to each-other and both seemed to have the same thought.

A steak eating contest; Millie and Chihiro both looked at each-other as Victoria and Yuu started their steak eating, both of them cutting up the pieces and putting them into their mouths, savouring the flavour and Victoria even groaning in pure pleasure as her taste-buds were hit by her first mouthful of the famous Ribera steak. "This is so fucking good!" Vic grunted out, before popping two bits into her mouth at once and slowly rubbing her belly to make some room. 

Yuu was also chowing down, perhaps with not as much ravenous hunger as Victoria, but she was still going at quite a rate, especially in comparison with Chihiro and Millie, who wasn't used to seeing her best friend gorge herself like she was doing. It seemed that Victoria was determined to make herself Yuu sized in one sitting with how she was putting away the steak. 

45 minutes later of non-stop steak eating and the two were finally finished their steaks, with Millie and Chihiro both having finished ages ago, her belly heaving with every heavy breath, Victoria layed back and moaned, trying to keep her eyes open thanks to all the calories that she consumed. "God; I'm such a fat fuck!" Vic said how she felt with all the class and politeness that one would expect from her. 

Her belly was packed full of steak and was letting out an orchestra of gurgles as it struggled to digest the huge steak, as Vic breathed heavily and winced a bit, trying to let herself relax from her feast; she couldn't help but feel a sense of pride. Yuu also was fairly stuffed, although, because she took her time and didn't have the size of the steak that Victoria did, she wasn't as stuffed as the engorged Geordie.

"Good meal, Victoria." Yuu encouraged as Vic weakly belched and gave a thumbs up in response, she was really too stuffed to actually reply to Yuu as Millie wiped the grease from the steak from around Victoria's mouth area; the bloated Brit struggled to adjust her ample body in the chair, that could really barely hold Vic's weight at this point. "Well, how about a selfie?" Millie asked with a smile as she stood up, got her phone and went to take the picture.

However, Vic and Yuu, both filled with steak and a bit hazy, the two young butterballs gave each-other the middle finger and both put on goofy expressions as Millie tried her best to keep a straight face and Chihiro didn't even bother as she burst out into hearty laughter. With the photo taken, now came the task of heaving the two bloated beauties up to their feet after the steak feast.

"Oh...you two are going to need to sleep this off, we've all got a tag team match coming up later on." Millie mentioned as both Yuu and Vic's eyes widened, they had totally forgotten about that important match and now realised that they were both going to have to wrestle a high intensity tag team match on full bellies as Vic comically yelled out "Why the bloody hell didn't you tell us this before?!"

"Because we didn't know you two would eat so much?" Chihiro shrugged as Yuu responded to her tag team partners remark with "We're part of Team 200KG, asshole!" as Chihiro managed to heave Yuu up to her feet and Millie, with a bit more difficulty, managed to get the bloated blob that was Victoria McKenzie up to her feet, Vic's gut letting out a cacophony of churns and groans. 

"Why are we such fucking fat asses?" Vic groaned out, but, as she went to leave with the group, she and Yuu both looked at each-other as Yuu leaned over and, out of ear-shot of Millie and Chihiro, she whispered out "We should do this again sometimes. I want to see you get bigger...I know what it's like to love yourself and love your size, I'm just happy that I've found someone who loves their body as much as me!"

That nearly caused Vic to faint in sheer surprise, Yuu was more like her than she realised and, as she struggled for words, Vic decided to just try and get some sleep when she got back to her dorm, hopefully her and Yuu would be able to sleep their steak feast off so they'd be ready for their tag team match later on.

(Well, you guys like it? I'm looking forward to seeing your comments on what I can improve on and what you liked about it; anything in particular that you liked? :D Hope you enjoy this one.)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ratetankmark

(I'm back with the next part of Victoria McKenzie's increasing love of her own body and I hope to develop her relationship with Yuu, considering that I'm not good at writing sexual scenes, I thought I'd do something a bit different with Victoria and Yuu and I'm interested in hearing what you guys think of this; I'm sorry that it took me so long to actually continue with this, but any and all feedback and comments are appreciated.)

Victoria tried her hardest to compose herself, even though the tag team match between Vic and Millie going against Yuu and Chihiro had happened a few days ago, Victoria found her mind was being overcome with one particular spot in the match. It was a traditional 'hoss spot' where Victoria and Yuu slammed into each-other's bodies in an attempt to knock the other down, only for both to remain on their feet. 

It ended with Victoria bulldozing Yuu down with a massive shoulder block, but the thing that had been replaying in Victoria's head was the sheer jiggles that she felt, her belly had always been something that she was borderline obsessed with and, with each contact she made, the jiggles of her gut got more and more pleasurable for her. But, she also couldn't stop thinking about Yuu's jiggles, she found herself transfixed in the match by how big Yuu's body was.

'Victoria...Victoria...'

Victoria was so busy being overcome with a sensation of love for Yuu, the 23 year old, rotund Geordie had forgotten where she was, even as she heard a faint whisper of her name enter her mind; she was suddenly snapped out of her trance like state when Millie McKenzie, her tag team partner, best friend and fellow Brit, punched Victoria in her meaty arm, that sending Vic's doughy arms into a fit of wobbles.

"Oi, Vic!" Millie called out, finally getting Vic to stop staring off into space. "You've been zoned out, mate, you took your meds, yeah?" Millie asked her autistic friend, concerned about how Victoria seemed to be in her own little world, but Vic looked up and nodded a bit. 

"Oh, Aye, yeah, Mil', I took my meds." Vic smiled back, her rounder, chubbier face making her look even more adorable as her face actually had the makings of a slight double chin, especially when Vic would smile, which she hated doing as Victoria was always insecure about the condition of her teeth. No matter how beautiful people told her she was, Victoria herself never believed it.

"Well, why were you staring off into space?" Millie responded with her hands on her hips as the shorter, rounder Northerner just shrugged her shoulders. "I just get kinda vacant, you know? It's nothing, honest!" Victoria lied, she couldn't tell Millie of her obsession with her and Yuu's bodies connecting, it took all she had to admit her love for her own belly and weight gain in that Twitter post, she didn't want to push her luck and drive Millie away.

"Well, if you decide that it is worth talking about, you've got me, OK?" Millie encouraged as she placed her hand on Victoria's shoulders, causing Vic to look up at the taller, leaner out of her and Millie and smile softly. "Thanks, Mils." as Vic wrapped her arms around Millie in a hug, her ample blob of a gut squashing up against Millie; all the while Vic knew what she had to do, she would kick herself if she didn't talk to Yuu.

"Hey, Mils." Vic broke the hug and breathed heavily a bit, and not just because of how much weight she had slapped on, which was a tradition for her during every Sendai Girls tour. "I've got to go and see Yuu, OK...I've got a singles match booked against her later on and I want to just chat to her, get the spots done and all that." Vic smiled, she wasn't lying, either, she did have a singles match with Yuu; but that wasn't why she wanted to talk to her Japanese friend.

Walking as quickly as her jiggling body would let her, Victoria really regretted wearing snug fitting jeans that clung to her thick thighs and her swaying, wobbling ass; but her black tank top that showed off how engorged and bulbous her belly was was something that she wore for her own pleasure; she liked the jiggling sensation of her movements when she wore tight, almost ill-fitting tank tops.

It wasn't too long before Victoria found Yuu, who was busy talking to Chihiro, Yuu was in a pair of black shorts with a 'EVE army' sleeveless shirt that showed off her muscled and beefy body; Vic felt her breathing get hitched in her throat as she almost questioned if she could to do this. But, soon, she realised that there was no other choice of what she had to do. She needed to tell Yuu her feelings for her.

"Yuu." Victoria approached Yuu and Chihiro, greeting them in Japanese, which Vic was trying her hardest to learn, no matter how difficult she was finding it as the Geordie with autism continued to try and speak Japanese to the two Sendai Girls stars. "Yuu; we have a match later on, do you mind if we discuss it? Come up with spot ideas?" Vic asked as she tried to stop herself from staring at Yuu's powerful, plump body like she was a creep. 

"Of course." Yuu responded with a nod as she made things even easier for Vic "Let's go and get something to eat and discuss ideas?" as Vic practically felt her heart skip a beat as she pulled herself together and smiled widely. "That'd be awesome, it won't take long." The Geordie tried her best to keep it together as she and Yuu headed out of the Sendai Girls dojo and walked into the sun-kissed mid-morning of Sendai.

The two walked together down the streets, Victoria was always conscious about the looks that she got in Japan due to her being a foreigner; it made her feel more insecure and shy than she normally did. "Don't worry; They're not judging you, they just don't see many foreigners, they mean no harm." Yuu encouraged as she placed a hand around Victoria in an encouraging way; a way that nearly caused Vic to accidentally let out an aroused moan, luckily for Victoria, she caught herself.

"Thanks." Vic nodded a bit and found herself unable to make eye contact with Yuu, not only because she was just naturally bad at looking even her closest friends in the eyes, never mind her crush, but Victoria didn't want to get all sorts of thoughts about her friend, not while they were out in public, anyway. "I mean, they probably don't get many girls as big enough to be a sumo." as Victoria patted her own shaking and bouncing belly with a sense of pride. 

"Oh, you'd be a sexy sumo." Yuu retorted with a cheeky smile, her cheeks got dimpled and she happened to look more adorable whenever she'd smile, it was one of the many things that Vic loved about Yuu. "I mean, I eat like a sumo." Vic responded as she couldn't help but chuckle at the idea of herself as sumo sized; she loved being bigger, but she didn't think she could pull off being that big.

The duo walked to a small little cafe that was on the coast of Sendai, about 20 minutes walk from the dojo and, despite it being in Japan, it gave the Brit a sense of familiarity as she grew up on the Quayside in Newcastle; this placed reminded her of the small, costal cafes that she would visit back when she spent most of her time with her school friends. The two entered the cafe, it was a small establishment and the door was pretty narrow.

It was narrow to the point where the butterball British girl could almost feel her wide hips scraping the doorframe; it filled Vic with a sexual pleasure at how damn wide and big she was becoming without it coming at the cost of her in-ring ability. She squeezed herself in and watched as Yuu followed, Yuu had an easier time getting through than her beefy British friend, but Victoria couldn't stop admiring how perfectly powerful, muscled and fat Yuu looked all at once.

"They need to fit wider doors." Victoria joked as Yuu just smiled back "It's a price to pay for looking as good as we do." as Victoria's blush returned to her face as she bashfully looked away; remembering the excuse she came up with for why she wanted to talk to Yuu. "Anyway, our match?" Victoria started as she and Yuu sat down on a pair of fairly small chairs, Vic feeling her side rolls overflowing the edges of the chair.

"Ooh, a bit of a tight squeeze." Vic joked before continuing as she sat across from the woman of her dreams; trying to think of anything to say, this was the first thing even remotely resembling a date that Victoria had ever been on, and she wasn't sure what to actually say. "Anyway, our match...again, I was thinking we have this full on hoss fight, like, a slugfest, just two big, beefy badasses beating the shit out of each-other." 

"I like it, two of the best powerhouses in the world of wrestling just trying to establish dominance? It can be really fun, I love working with you, Victoria; you're a badass bitch!" as Vic's eyes went wide, did Yuu really just give her that level of praise, instantly Victoria's attempts at being nonchalant fell apart as the socially awkward gaijin started to blush, stammer and stumble over herself. 

"Well, I mean, you-erm, oh my god-I'm sorry-"

Yuu suddenly cut off Vic with a chuckle as she did something that nearly caused Vic to fall off her chair, Yuu reached down and started to massage and rub Victoria's increasingly large stomach; Vic felt her breathing quickening, she leaned her head back in the increasing pleasure that was building up as Yuu, tenderly and softly, leaned in and whispered to the Geordie. 

"You're so cute...so funny...you look more beautiful as you get bigger and bigger." Yuu then pulled her hand away from Victoria's stomach as Vic felt like she wanted to grab Yuu's hand and place it back on her belly to give her gut the love and affection that only Victoria had given it previously. "I've seen the way you get bigger every time you come to Sendai, you and I are the same, we love our sizes." 

Vic's mind at this point was just lots of mini Victoria's living in her head and they were screaming and freaking out in shock as they tried to get Victoria to say something, anything, so she wasn't just staring blankly like a goof as Yuu was giving her all this praise. Vic finally just cut Yuu off by seeing that Yuu's hand was on the table, as Victoria placed her own hand ontop of Yuu's in a gesture of affection. 

"I have to tell you this, Yuu...I didn't really know what the fuck I was going to say...I don't know what Japan views this type of thing, but I love you...in a more than friends way." as Vic sounded like she was trying not to break down in tears as she tried to compose herself as best she could. "I love how you care for other people, I remember my first Sendai tour, You, Chihiro, Meiko and DASH Chisako helped me get through it...I love my body, I love my belly and that's because of you, when I once went overboard on the Sendai food and had put on some weight; I hated looking in the mirror, but you told me how beautiful I looked...you helped show me how much I fucking love being this size!" 

Vic continued to ramble as Yuu didn't look bored or disgusted like Vic was scared she'd look like, she was just listening intently to the Geordie lass who was pouring her heart and soul out to her as Yuu gently stopped the increasingly emotional and almost tearful Victoria by gently putting her hand on Victoria's chubby cheeks. "Shhhh, don't get upset, Victoria, there is nothing to warrant getting upset or to feel ashamed of...your passion, your love and your drive is what I love about you."

At this point, tears were starting to fall down Victoria's face as something also dawned on her, she professed her love to a woman that Victoria wouldn't be able to see for a majority of the year and Victoria knew that there was no way in hell that she could leave Britain for Japan. She also didn't want to selfishly expect Yuu to leave Japan and move to England, just for her.

"Yuu...I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner...I should have told you long before now and I didn't mean to spring this on you, I'm so, so, so, sorry." Victoria managed to choke out as tears started to fall down her face, she tried her hardest to stop from making too much of a scene; she didn't want to embarrass herself and Yuu. But that was the last thing on Yuu's mind as Yuu softly wiped the tears from Victoria's face with her thumb in a gesture of tender affection.

"Shhhh...don't cry, Victoria." Yuu insisted gently as Victoria started to compose herself, her ample body shaking with the sheer amount of emotion she was feeling as she just let all of her emotions out at once. "It's going to be OK...you're going to be OK, I'm going to be OK." as Yuu cupped her hands onto Victoria's cheeks and looked the sniffling, emotional Geordie in the eyes as she leaned in, causing Victoria to lean in instinctively. 

"We're going to be OK."

Before Victoria could realise or process what was going on, Yuu's lips connected with hers, causing Victoria's eyes to shoot open with shock as the two locked lips in the small eatery in Sendai. It wasn't a full on passionate kiss, it was just a soft and slow kiss of affection that confirmed to Victoria that Yuu had the same feelings for her as Vic had for Yuu. This was the first time in Victoria's life that she felt a romantic connection, the stars had aligned and everything just clicked.

No wrestling match, no victory, no championship win...nothing could compare to the moment that Victoria felt as she poured her heart out to Yuu and, not only did Yuu not end their friendship, she confirmed to the Geordie that she wanted to be far more than just friends.

(Oh my god, my writing is so damn cringey and cheesy, like, there's so many cliches, but I'm not good with writing romantic things and I hope that you guys like this part, sorry it took so long for me to actually write and update this.)

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey, guys, I thought that I'd quickly write a bit of a shorter chapter than usual, I know that I kinda rushed into the Vic and Yuu relationship, but I hope that the writing makes up for it and I hope that you like this chapter; I'm really enjoying writing these and I hope that you're all enjoying reading these, too. It's based on the fact that Vic's from Newcastle and Yuu's in Japan, so Vic's first romantic relationship is going to be long distance. But; don't worry, as the picture underneath this wall of text shows, Vic'll still try and have as much fun in Japan as possible. Interested in seeing your thoughts on this one. :))

ERx44GWW4AEQ9DS?format=jpg&name=large

Victoria had finally done it, she had finally had sex, not only that, but she had had sex with one of the most beautiful woman in the world and someone that she had a romantic love with; in only a few weeks, Vic had confessed her love to Yuu, lost her virginity and was in a relationship with the gorgeous and rotund Japanese woman sleeping next to her.

As Vic just sat on the edge of the bed, totally naked and glistening with sweat, her belly heaved with every panting breath, the wobbles that she loved so much, the feeling of her and Yuu's girth almost melting into one another as they kissed and made love. It was probably not the best sexual encounter that Yuu had ever had, with Victoria constantly asking if she was "Doing it right?" but, it was Vic's first time having sex and the rotund Geordie was just happy that it had happened at all.

Not only that, but, apparently, they hadn't been as quiet as they thought; since Vic's eye was caught to her phone going off with a text message, reaching over and heaving herself up, the 23 year old headed into the bathroom. Even that was an issue now as Vic had to stop herself from groping her own fat to continue the feeling of pleasure as she felt her doughy belly scrap and bounce against her crotch.

Entering the bathroom of the dorm room in the Sendai Girls dojo, Vic looked at her text messages and nearly screamed when she saw who the text was from as she almost dropped her phone, luckily catching it, only to accidentally punch herself in her stomach. That caused the Brit to double over thanks to her own endearing clumsiness.

Millie - "Damn, Victoria, you're out of control...I could hear you screaming "CALL ME A FAT, FUCKING BITCH, YUU...TELL ME HOW MY WOBBLES AND JIGGLES FEEL!!"...I'm proud of you though, Yuu is lucky to have you."

Victoria cocked an eyebrow, did she really demand to be insulted while having sex with Yuu? Honestly, it was such a blur that Victoria could barely remember any details of what she said or what happened. All she knew was that it felt amazing to finally be with someone that made her feel 'normal'. Victoria was always insecure due to her Aspergers, she wasn't good with social interactions and had very few friends and 0 romantic relationships.

But then it hit her like a tonne of bricks...she wasn't living in Sendai full time and only went to Japan to wrestle, Yuu came to the UK, but not very often and she didn't stay for that long; plus when either one of them did come to the other's country, they'd either be wrestling or training and that meant that there wouldn't be a lot of time for just spending time together. 

"Of course...of fucking course." Victoria started to pace back and forth as she muttered to herself, her anxiety rising as her rambling and mumbling got more aggressive towards herself, whenever Victoria was angry, she never took it out on anyone else - just herself. "What the fuck were you thinking!? What's the point of being in a relationship if you only see each-other once in a blue moon?!" 

Victoria just whispered to herself, not wanting to wake Yuu up, as she continued her self loathing rambling; "You knew that you weren't worthy of her, you were punching above your weight with her...this isn't going to work, like, no matter how much I want it to work, like, she's not lived with you...there's a reason why you don't have many friends." Victoria continued to ramble as she stopped and looked at herself in the mirror. 

Tears were falling down her round, pretty face as she sniffled loudly and was trying her hardest not to fly into hysterical tears, as she took a few shaky breaths, Victoria suddenly heard faint knocking on the bathroom door; and she heard Yuu's voice on the other end. 

"Is everything OK, Vic?"

Victoria was always a bad liar, so she decided that she wasn't even going to bother lying as she slowly opened the door and came face to face with Yuu, who was also totally naked as Vic felt that her heart was shattering; she wanted to be with Yuu more than anything, but she couldn't find a logical way to figure out how she could make this relationship work. 

"No...I'm not...I'm not fine-" and that was all that Victoria could choke out before she just lost her composure and broke down into floods of tears, being unable to surpress her sadness any longer as she flung her meaty arms around Yuu and squashed up against her with a huge hug. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry!" Victoria bawled out, crying like a child who found out that their pet had died.

"Victoria??" Yuu was caught off guard by Victoria's sudden outburst of emotion as she latched her arms around her Geordie butterball and tried desperately to calm her down and stop Victoria from crying her eyes out. "What're you sorry for??" Yuu tried to get an answer, but Vic was too busy crying to really get anything out of her. 

"I'm sorry for this...showing you what kind of an emotional train-wreck I am...I'm sorry that I made you think we could be together...BUT I'M LEAVING SENDAI SOON AND I WON'T SEE YOU FOR TOO FUCKING LONG!!" Vic went right back to blubbering, her fat, naked body shaking with emotion as Vic just buried her face into Yuu's plump shoulders and just continued to weep and sob.

"Please...please calm down, sweetie." Yuu soothed as Vic, actually started to stop crying, even though she was still distraught, her breathing slowed to the point where she was able to start slowly calming herself down. As the two butterball's got themselves calmed down, there was another knock on the door, but this time it sounded more frantic.

"Vic, Vic...what's going on?? Is everything OK!?"

It was Millie McKenzie and she didn't sound angry at being woken up in the early hours of the morning, she sounded worried and concerned for her best friend; Victoria composed herself, quickly threw on a black t-shirt that didn't exactly cover her ever increasing belly as she moved to the door and unlocked it before opening it. 

Not only was a concerned Millie there, but Chihiro Hashimoto and Meiko Satomura, as well as some other members of the Sendai Girls roster that Vic had befriended were all looking concerned for their friend. 

"I'm so sorry about this." Vic apologised profusely for waking half the dojo, and possibly half the surrounding area of Sendai, up with her hysterical crying, but the women standing in front of her and Yuu were more concerned about what had gone on. 

"Look, Vic, that doesn't matter...what happened??" Millie asked as Vic couldn't even make eye contact with her friend, just looking down at her feet, although it wouldn't be long before her growing gut would eclipse her feet. 

"I just realised that...that this relationship with me and Yuu isn't going to work." Vic barely managed to whimper out as Vic turned and looked to Yuu, who's mouth was agap, like her heart was also being broken; and that just made Vic feel worse.

"Look, Yuu...I fucking love you, I love you a lot, but I can't come and live here 24/7...and I can't selfishly expect you to come to Newcastle and live with me...then you've got moments like my little breakdown, I'm autistic and I just don't know if I'd want to punish you with being with my useless ass." Vic continued to ramble and just get everything off of her chest. "I mean, then we've got the thing of telling our parents-"

Victoria's 100mph rambling was cut off as Yuu softly put her fingers to Vic's lips and made the silent gesture for Victoria to hold the phone, softly stroking Victoria's round, cute face, Yuu just looked into Victoria's eyes and softly whispered to her girlfriend. 

"Love has no borders; we'll make this work...OK?" Yuu asked as Victoria took a deep breath and nodded her head; before she couldn't help but smile slightly "Yeah, we'll make this work and, if moving to Japan is what it takes...then I'll do that for you." Victoria nodded as she and Yuu shared a much more calm, but still loving embrace. 

Meiko looked over the two as the head of Sendai Girls wrapped her arms around both of the smaller, wider women in a show of motherly love; before insisting "Victoria, you'll always be welcome here, you can come to me if you have any problems." as Victoria looked up at one of her greatest inspirations and just said, in disbelief. "Fucking hell, like...holy shit, I'm speechless." 

"That's a first." Millie lightened the mood with a joke as her Geordie best friend and tag team partner just flipped Millie off, but the fact that Vic was smiling was a plus as everyone else, once they made sure that Vic and Yuu were OK, headed back to their rooms. 

That just left Vic and Yuu, the two young women just stood there, feeling happy and looking at each-other with love in their eyes as Victoria suddenly whispered "What was I like during sex?" as Yuu just chuckled and ruffled up her girlfriend's long, black and streaked hair. "Your fat jiggles a lot, you love to feel your belly wobble and you like to be insulted."

"Seriously?? Aye, because apparently Millie could hear us; then again, considering how big we are, I'm surprised we didn't shake the city." Victoria joked as Yuu gave Vic's bulbous dome of a belly a hearty slap and said with a smile on her round face. "With how big you'll get, my love, you'll shake the city just from wrestling." as she noticed Vic's eyes get a bit blank as she moaned a bit as that thought entered her head. 

"Pervert." Yuu joked as Vic just groped a big handful of Yuu's ample stomach as she looked Yuu dead in the eyes with a coy smirk on her chubby face, showing a slight second chin and making her cheeks look endearingly round. "I had a lot of time to feel up and get used to my body, mostly watching your matches, I-" Vic half joked, half told the truth as Yuu just shut the door behind them, locked it and moved Vic towards their bed gently to get her back to sleep.

"Do you ever get tired?" Yuu asked as she and Vic got back into their almost too small bed together, Vic's meaty legs wrapping around Yuu in a show of love as the autistic Geordie gave her lover a kiss on the lips and said. 

"When you're in life, Yuu...I'll never get tired. I mean, depending on how often we fuck, then my fat, lazy ass might get knackered."

(I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this piece, I think that I'm getting better and better with fleshing out Vic and Yuu's relationship. :))

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey; guys, it's me again and I'm back with another part of the Victoria McKenzie saga and I think that it's time for Vic and Millie's Sendai journey to, for the moment, end and it gives Vic new challenges to face now that she's back in the UK; I hope you all like this and I look forward to any feedback that I get. :D)

"I love you, Yuu...I love you so much, I'll keep in touch with you and I can't wait until I see you again, I...I'm sorry that I have to leave." Victoria tearfully wrapped her meaty arms around her girlfriend, who was also on the verge of tears. The end of Vic and Millie's Sendai Girls tour was now upon them and it was time for the two to head back to the UK, Millie looked up at the clock in Sendai's airport and did one of the hardest things she had to do. 

"Come on Vic, you'll miss your flight." Millie said as Victoria's lip quivered with emotion as the rotund Geordie took some deep breathes and, with tears in her eyes, which were red and flushed because of how much she'd been crying, Victoria looked at Yuu and planted a big kiss on Yuu's lips before pulling away and managing to whimper out some Japanese to Yuu, which, translated meant "This isn't goodbye, this is see you later. I love you with all my heart."

Yuu just nodded and stroked Victoria's hair before the two, reluctantly, went their seperate ways and, as Yuu left the airport, Victoria looked to Millie and tried to compose herself as best she could. "God...that...that was fucking rough." was all Victoria could say as the look of pure sadness and heartbreak that Vic gave Millie nearly broke the Coventry native's heart. "I'll still see her again, though." Victoria tried her best to cheer herself up as the two Brits walked to get their flight from Sendai to their respective parts of England, with Victoria's flight leaving earlier to take her to Newcastle Airport and Millie's dropping her off in Birmingham.

The two shared a hug as they made a promise that they'd see the other ASAP as Victoria entered the plane, she hated flying on her own, honestly, she hated flying in general, but she knew that she had to take the international bookings and tours to places like Japan if she wanted to improve herself. The butterball from the North-East took a deep breath as she prodded her doughy belly, feeling her fingers sink into the meaty flesh as Victoria bit her tongue to stop from moaning in pleasure.

Victoria's mind was just focused on one person: Yuu; she had no idea how she was going to tell her parents, or if the relationship could even work because of the long-distance nature of their romance. It was all negativity and, as Victoria placed her seatbelt on, it was much tighter than before and was borderline uncomfortable thanks to how much weight Victoria had put on. 

That was a positive and that was all it took for Victoria's mind to be filled with the positive moments of her Sendai tour, all the great matches she had, the fact she got to team with her best friend overseas and the fact she got to keep herself in shape despite her weight gain; thanks to the training at the Sendai Girls dojo. For the first time in the entire day, a soft smile formed on Victoria's round, adorably plump face.

The flight from Sendai to Newcastle Airport actually flew by, instead of watching whatever bullshit was on the TV, Victoria just thought of all the ways that she could talk to her parents about not only that she was dating a girl, but that she was dating a girl that lived in Japan. In the end, Victoria decided that the best way to tell them, was to go to their house and tell them face-to-face.

One incredibly long plane ride and god-knows-how-many hours later, Victoria was back home in Tyneside as the Geordie got her phone out, thankful that she had enough battery life to make a phone call; she called herself a Taxi and then rang up her mother, the flight got Victoria back for about 7am and Victoria was tired, hungry, but she had to tell her parents this. 

"Hey; how's our little badass?? Oh, sweetie, I saw your stuff in Japan on your Facebook and I'm so proud of you, it's good to see that you're eating right, too, we don't want you being too skinny. You must be shattered, bless you...it's just good that you landed safely."

Victoria's smile grew wider as she chuckled, her weight gain wasn't an issue for her parents, in-fact, they were downright happy that their butterball daughter had put on weight and kept herself healthy, despite how wide and rotund she was becoming. 

"Aye, yeah, I'm knackered, mum...listen, would you mind if I came over to your place?" Vic's breath hitched as she took some more breathes to practically force the words out of her mouth as she continued. "I mean, I've got something to tell you and Paddy...plus, well, I'm kinda hungry." Victoria asked as Victoria's mother responded almost instantly to her wrestler daughter. 

"Oh, of course you can, hun, just let us know when you're nearly there and we'll whip you up a bacon sandwich or two. It's so great to hear from you again, I hope you know how proud me and your stepdad are with you? We don't know much about wrestling, but seeing you happy makes it more than worth it."

Victoria felt herself getting emotional again, but for a much more positive reason as she smiled on the other end of the phone and thanked her mum, before hanging up and wheeling her suitcase through Newcastle airport, hopping in her taxi that she booked and driving the 15 minute drive to her mum's house. 

Stepping out of the taxi after paying the driver, Victoria unlocked the gate and walked to the door as she opened it, it was England and Victoria was just hoping to get out of the cold, North-East weather as she stepped inside with her suitcase in tow. 

"Guess who's home?" Victoria announced as she rested her suitcase against the wall, entered her mum's home and instantly wrapped her arms around her mum in a big, loving hug; even though Victoria had her own home in Newcastle, it was only half an hour away from her parents' home in case Victoria needed anything. She was still a momma's girl and that didn't even bother her. 

"Aye, there ya' are" the Northern Irish accent of Victoria's stepmum, Paddy was heard as Victoria smiled widely, walking over to Paddy and giving him a hearty handshake, he might have been her stepfather, but Victoria honestly thought of him as more of her father than her biological father. "I don't normally do hugs, but I'll make the exception." Paddy said with a smile as the shaved headed, lean man shared a hug with his stepdaughter.

After some greetings and catching up, Victoria was sitting down at the dinner table, tucking into a bacon sandwich with gusto and having a cup of coffee at her side; it was then, that her mother, Pamela, asked her daughter what was up. 

"So, what did you want to tell us about so urgently that made you think you could do without sleep?" she asked as Victoria took a deep breath after swallowing another bit of her bacon sandwich that she was enjoying. 

"Well, you know how you guys have always told me that you love me no matter who I love?" Victoria started as her folks looked at her and nodded; with Paddy even saying "Yeah, it doesn't effect us who you love, we just want someone who you're happy with." 

"Right, well, you know on my facebook feed, you've seen me hanging out with that small Japanese woman with short, black hair?" Victoria continued as her mum carried on from where she was. "You mean that girl who's built like a brick shithouse?" as Victoria flashed a nervous smile. "Yeah...her, well, she's called Yuu and, well, she and I are in a relationship." 

The silence that followed only lasted for a few minutes, but for Victoria, it was probably a preview of what her idea of hell was, it was such an agonising wait before Paddy broke the silence with a deep breath and a. "Well, I always told you to go out and meet someone and, well, you did just that, I'm proud of you...did you, you know?" Paddy joked as Victoria's mother nearly burst out laughing.

"Paddy!" she exclaimed through laughs as Victoria tried to lighten the mood with a blunt response of "I did...first time, too..." as that caused Paddy to nearly choke on his sip of coffee and her mum to nearly spit out her bacon sandwich, not because they were repulsed, but they were just caught off guard that their socially awkward, shy daughter had not only found a relationship, but lost her virginity, something that Victoria had always claimed would never happen. 

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Paddy choked out, trying to catch his breath as he looked around and asked "Are you sure that you're the real Victoria? Because...wow..." as Victoria looked at the two and asked, with an almost childish innocence. "I hope you guys aren't mad at me?" 

"Why would we be mad at you?" Vic's mum asked as she wrapped one arm around her butterball daughter in a show of love as Victoria flashed a sweet smile, feeling all the nervousness about telling her parents wash away with their smiles, they accepted and loved her regardless of who she dated. "Yeah, we love you regardless of who you bring home...Guessing she's still in Japan?" Paddy asked.

"Yeah...like, that's something else that I wanted to tell you about; When I confessed my love to her and she showed me that same love, it didn't click that we'd barely see each-other, like, my first ever romantic relationship is going to be long distance; you know the wrestling shows that I go down to London to have?" Vic carried on.

"You mean with Millie?" Vic's mum asked, she knew enough of her daughter's wrestling career that she at least knew of Vic's partner in crime, Millie. "Yeah, Pro Wrestling EVE; Yuu often goes there but-like-I don't know how it's going to work and-"

Vic's rambling got worse, the more stressed she got, the faster she spoke and the harder it was to understand her and, although their situations weren't a 100% identical comparison, Paddy calmed Vic down with a simple hold of her hand. 

"Look, I'm your stepfather, but we've both said that I'm more like your real father and I'm always going to be proud of you, I knew that you could find love and you've found it, look, me and your mum met over Facebook and I had to come over from Ireland, but I didn't do that instantly, it took time to get over here and don't focus on how it's going to work, just enjoy the relationship and, if you've ever got any problems, you know that you've got us and you've got your friends in the wrestling industry." 

Victoria looked at her stepdad, then at her mum as she felt her tears well up in her eyes as she reached over and gave both of her parents a big show of love with a hug; she was so happy that she had such a supportive network of friends and family that she could turn to. Although it didn't feel like it at times, Victoria honestly felt very, very lucky that she had a dream job, a great life and the opportunity to travel around the world doing what she loved.

As Victoria stayed at her parents' for a few more hours, she finally left to go back to her home as she shared hugs and kissed with them before she made her way back home; after a half an hour bus ride, Victoria got her keys out and slowly opened the door to her apartment, smiling as she felt how damn wide she was as she entered her apartment and flopped down on her bed as she got her phone out and DMed Yuu's Twitter with the message.

"Going to pleasure myself and watch your matches. xD I got home, told my parents about us...they're just happy that I have someone I love, I'm sorry I had to leave you, but I think we can make this work. Going to weigh myself and find out what a fat cunt I am. Love you, Big Momma Yuu. 😜"

With that, Victoria heaved herself off of her bed with a bit of a grunt, a combination of her tiredness from her day and her weight gain, she took her clothes off, getting herself undressed and the feeling of her increasingly large belly shaking filled Victoria with pleasure and pride. Now clad in her increasingly snug underwear and bra, Victoria walked over to the scales, her gut and entire rotund body shaking the entire time.

Victoria stepped on the scales as she saw the weight rise as her eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she felt a wave of pleasure wash over her, her breathing quickened as she even slapped herself in the face to make sure that she wasn't dreaming. 

"Holy Fuck! I'm 210lbs!" 

A lot of women would be horrified about that, but Victoria was giddy like a kid on Christmas, she just had to remember to keep her agility up as she made a mental note to hit the nearest gym and make sure that she wasn't out of shape; after all, according to her Twitter feed, Pro Wrestling EVE had an idea for Vic and Millie's tag team and an idea revolving around the EVE Tag Team Championships.

As Vic's hefty body flopped onto the bed, causing it to creak under her girth, the idea of Victoria being so big and her struggling to fit one of those tag team championships around her increasingly bulbous waist was a source of a great dream as the autistic Geordie got some much needed sleep after an eventful day.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ratetankmark

(Hey; guys, I'm finally back with this, I'm off work for at least 2 weeks and need to find a way to occupy myself and I think that just continuing this is a good way for me to just kill time; I hope it's not in bad taste to use the current event as a part of this fic; and if anyone is offended by it, I totally understand and sincerely apologise; I just hope that you like this part of the Vic fic. Sorry if this one is a bit mopey; but I felt like I just had to write something, even if this is probably the worst part of the fic so far. )

Victoria just sat around and felt, weirdly, like this was her own version of hell; she had decided to self isolate for at least two weeks; there was no wrestling events going on anyway and all mass gathering's had been ill advised by the Conserative Party, who ran England, and it wasn't like Victoria had many friends that were outside of the wrestling industry. She just sat on the edge of her bed in her apartment in Newcastle and couldn't help but just feel worthless. 

Without wrestling, she had nothing; Victoria always had a self confidence issue and not having pro wrestling really made it hit home of how lonely she really was, she was also extremely worried about pretty much everyone, especially her girlfriend Yuu. Victoria's gut heaved with every heavy breath she took as the silence that filled the rotund Geordie's room was unbearable. Her white tank top really didn't cover any of Victoria's belly rolls as it was so ill-fitting that you could see the bottom of Victoria's bulbous belly poking out. 

Her arms were getting wider and doughier and, because all the gyms in her local area were closed, Victoria was trying to keep herself in shape as best she could; although doing sit-ups proved to be a pointless exercise considering the sheer size of Vic's stomach made it almost impossible to do sit-ups. It was like Victoria's daily routine was in a shambles and the autistic wrestler was very dependent on regimented routine.

Not only that; but Vic was struggling to keep herself from just going hog wild and pigging out; but she was on her own for two weeks and she didn't want to burn through all the food she had; even if she had a lot of food, in a few days. Vic was at least happy that she was getting to play her Xbox One and just go on her laptop; taking to people on the Curvage website and even posting pictures of herself, getting compliments from everyone about how big and fat she was looking.

But that wasn't the same as having actual, human contact and that's what Victoria was used to; she reached over and grabbed her phone as her fingers typed over the keys, she felt her breath hitching, her body wobbling as she was trying her hardest not to just burst into tears. She just put her hand on her big, meaty belly and felt the soft, doughy flesh ooze in between her fingers. 

"Motherfucker!...Unf!" Vic moaned out as she felt that familiar sexual arousal that she felt whenever she'd pleasure herself by playing with her increasingly bulbous gut,  but ever since she had lost her virginity in Sendai, having hot, passionate sex with Yuu; going back to fondling herself on her own felt like such a downgrade. "Come on Vic; just imagine Yuu...imagine her big, hot, jiggling gut!" 

Vic tried desperately to feel that sensation of pleasure as she tried to think of her girlfriend and her big, meaty body, again, her breathing quickened as the round faced, overweight Geordie was trying to get rid of that building feeling of sexual frustration at being on her own .She wanted to be with Yuu, but she knew that that was never going to happen for a while yet. 

"FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD, VICTORIA, JUST FUCKING CRACK ONE OFF, YOU STUPID, USELESS, FUCKING IDIOT!!" As Victoria's rage and isolation built to a climax, amplified by the fact that she couldn't build a sexual climax like she was planning to. Her Aspergers had always given Victoria a much quicker temper as Victoria had issues with keeping herself calm, just another thing that she hated about herself. 

After she let out that screaming tirade, the Newcastle native's gut heaved and started to drop between her legs, oozing over her crotch like a river would a dam that exploded; with Vic sitting on the edge of the bed, her head in her hands; Victoria just felt herself crying, shaking and whimpering, she just hated that she had nothing apart from pro wrestling, she had very few friends outside of the industry and her girlfriend; the woman who Vic wanted to be with more than anyone, was in Japan and Victoria was worried sick about her.

Victoria just continued to cry, letting all her built up emotions flow out of her as she just wailed, almost hysterically as all the negativity and self loathing that the Geordie had felt since returning from Sendai and leaving Yuu. Her round, slightly double chinned face was red as she sniffled and tried to calm herself down; she didn't want to piss off the people who lived opposite of her apartment. 

As she finally calmed herself down, Victoria just threw her plump body back onto her bed, looking up at the ceiling and placing both of her hands on her dome of a gut; she started to smile slight, even chuckling as she actually felt happy. Like getting all that negativity out of her was a positive; she had a pretty good life, she got to travel the world doing a job she loves, she had a girlfriend with a big gut and a heart of gold. 

Grabbing her phone, Victoria quickly went onto her Twitter and decided to get her emotions out, honestly and openly, like she always had been; she hoped that her tweet could help other people realise that things were going to be OK. 

GiftedGeordie - Just had a bit of a breakdown, I miss Yuu, I miss wrestling and I realised how little friends that I have outside of the industry; but I realised how lucky I am to get to do the job that I love, I get to travel the world and I'm so used to doing that that, even a small time away from the things that I love can feel like a life-time, I just want you all to know that I love all of you, I love everyone I've met in the industry, I love the fans and I love everyone who believed in me, when I didn't believe in myself."

When Victoria tweeted that, she noticed that she had a DM from someone; she just let out a sigh of frustration as she mumbled to herself "Please don't be a dick pic, Please don't be a dick pic..." But when Victoria clicked on the DM, her eyes nearly bugged out of her head as it was a DM from Yuu, she'd put a photo of herself on the DM, totally naked and in a sexual position on a bed; a coy smirk on her round face with the caption. "I miss you, you fat blob!"

Victoria really had no idea what to say as she felt a wave of pleasure hit her; she quickly typed out a response, her bluntness and socially awkwardness really meant that she didn't know what to say; so she just said the first thing that she could think of. "I'm gonna wank off to this, love you, Yuu; I miss you and we're going to have sex that is so hot and wild that it'll register on the fucking richter scale! I think we've found a way to pass the time during our isolation?? ;) "

As she responded to that DM with a vulgar, sexually charged tweet of her own, Victoria made sure that all the curtains were closed as she licked her lips in a sexually charged manner, she hoped that Yuu would keep sending her pics. Meanwhile, Vic thought of ways that she could repay Yuu for giving her the most welcome surprise during a very difficult time for Vic, and everyone in the world, at this point.

(I know this is bad, it's got no real development or plot to it, I just had to write something and I think I feel a lot better; I honestly don't think that this part deserves any praise, but I can promise you that the part after this will be much better, there's no way it can get worse than this.)

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys, after the last part which had Vic being a bit mopey, I'm trying to get her back to being, well, herself again, but I think that it makes her more of a well rounded character if she's got all these varying ups and downs, also, even though my work said that I'll be off work for at least 2 weeks; I'm sure that it'll be much, much longer; so I'm just doing another fairly short part of this fic. Hope you guys like it and let me know what you think of it? Also, yes, Bombay Bad Boy is a real flavour of Pot Noodle we have here in the UK! LMAO Again, this isn't as long as other parts; but it was just for a bit of fun. :))

GiftedGeordie - I'm a fucking indy wrestler; I'm pretty much self employed and I've heard nothing about how the government are going to help me or the rest of the indy wrestlers. Then again, wouldn't be the first time the Tory's have dicked over the people who need help??.

Victoria sent the tweet and placed her phone on her bed; she had just heard the sound of the kettle finally boiling the water that she needed, despite Victoria's original nervousness of living on her own; she had actually settled into a routine and, considering her Aspergers, that was a good thing. The Geordie butterball had been making herself a Pot Noodle that was referred to as 'Bombay Bad Boy' due to the spicy flavours and the kick that the hot sauce gave. 

The rotund young woman had already found a love of spicey foods and now she seemed to be a junkie for the spicy Pot Noodles that were on offer; then again, Victoria was a fan of any Pot Noodles because they were easy to make and they helped keep that signature rotund body that she loved so much. Her long, two toned hair was flowing down to her shoulders as Vic's plump face showed hints of her increasingly noticeable second chin as she flashed a smile to herself. 

Tearing open the pot noodle, Victoria felt her mouth water as the spicey smell hit her nostrils, she felt her breath hitch slightly as she licked her lips; pouring the boiling water in the cup of Pot Noodles; Vic added the hot sauce and stirred it for a bit. She then placed the lid back on the cup and left it to cool for a few minutes. She walked back to her sofa and flopped herself down on it.

"Oooh...Fuck yeah!" Vic let out a sexual moan as she felt her body hit the cool, leather clad sofa as that action sent her famously doughy body into a fit of jiggling, especially on her gut, the ocean of flesh just shook and wobbled. Honestly, even ignoring Vic's fetish for her own belly, watching her stomach shake and quiver was hypnotic. 

Vic reached her hand downwards and started to sexually massage her own stomach, biting her lip as she threw her head back; the pleasure wasn't as good as when Yuu would fondle it, but she'd make do with her own hands. Thrusting a bit as the bulbous young woman moved her hands to the side of her stomach, her bunched up side rolls were a part that she really should explore more often. 

Her breathing quickened, her endearingly chubby cheeks became flushed as Victoria's self pleasuring continued; as she closed her eyes, she thought of Yuu, she thought of how big and meaty her Japanese girlfriend was. Although the two were oceans apart, they were thankful that social media had kept them in touch. As Vic felt the pleasure rise, her stomach rose and fell underneath her ill-fitting t-shirt supporting Millie McKenzie. 

She had gotten it in the largest size and, yet, the over 200lbs 5ft3 Northerner's stomach was making it look incredibly skin-tight on her; again, Victoria viewed that as a point of pride. With a heavy grunt, Victoria put her hands on her plump knees and heaved herself up. She thought about the irony of someone who was known for her agility in the ring and, yet, she was struggling to heave herself to her feet.

Walking over from her sofa to her kitchen to check out the condition of her Bombay Bad Boy, Vic felt her gut shake with every step, she shook off the worries about being out of shape as being safe from the virus mattered more than workrate in the wrestling ring. Vic took the spicy pot noodle and a fork before placing the two items on the table that was in front of her sofa and her TV that she had been watching. 

Sitting her ample rear end down on her sofa, to the point where Vic's fat ass had left two craters on the leather flesh due to the fact that Vic had been just sitting on the sofa for at least a week thanks to advice from the government and the NHS. The Geordie took her fork and started to demolish the spicy cup of noodles; her eyes shot open as the spices hit her, but that quickly melted away into moans of gluttonous pleasure.

"So fucking good! Fuck!" Vic cursed as she actually loudly slurped the first of the pot noodles down in a fairly loud and uncouth way; but the butterball had always been more of a tomboy anyway; one look at her Twitter feed would have been indication of that. She felt her body shake with pleasure as the hot, tangy food entered her almost bottomless pit of a belly. However, the spices and the hot sauce in the meal meant that Vic found herself red faced and sweating before too long.

Vic leaned back a bit, causing the leather sofa to slightly groan underneath the increased, over 200lbs bulk of Victoria as she fanned herself, but, despite that, she couldn't help but flash a smile; her white teeth contrasting with her round, second chinned, increasingly flushed and red face. As the young woman caught her breath, she reached over and continued to stuff her face with the spicy noodles. 

Victoria continued to stuff her face with the noodles, occassionally pausing to wipe some sweat from her brow with the back of her hand, as she got closer and closer to finshing the noodles, her bulbous, ample stomach let out an orchestra of churns. It seemed like her body was trying to tell her that Vic was hitting her limit and Vic, no matter how much she loved being as big as she was, wasn't about to overdo it.

With the area around her mouth stained with the sauce from the pot noodle, Vic breathed heavily and just turned the pot noodle on its side before tipping the last of the contents into her mouth; before finishing by placing the now empty pot noodle cup on her table and laying back, trying to catch her breath as she felt her body flushed and hot due to the meal she just gorged on. 

Without a care in the world, Victoria casually let out a deep, unladylike belch "BWOOORRRPP!!" before the piggish beauty giggled at her own lack of manners, she just laid there, she was full, increasingly getting bigger, as shown by the fact her black t-shirt was now riding up even further, her boulder of a stomach flesh on full display. It was almost like her gut was giving her a reward for embracing her need to pig out.

Despite the fact that she was on her own and really, really missing the call of the ring; Victoria just leaned back, allowing herself to just relax and let her pot noodle digest, although Vic obviously could put more away than that. However, it was the spices, the heat and the filling nature of the Bombay Bad Boy that made the near 220lbs 24 year old feel engorged and stuffed. 

She couldn't help but feel the desire to just eat more and more of them; the idea of her getting even fatter was sexually arousing, but she had no intention of letting herself become some out of shape slob. Although, she thought, surely nobody would mind if she returned to the ring with a few extra pounds?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ratetankmark

(OK, this lockdown is starting to drive both me and my family a bit loopy, I don't know why ,but these last few days have been really, really shit and I thought that I should continue this at least. I think that a lot of people are going a bit barmy because of the new restrictions and I just hope that you guys like this part? Sorry it took me so long to continue. I was tempted to have Vic and Yuu break-up, but I decided against it because I wanted Vic to at least have some interaction with other people. xD)

Victoria was always a bit off kilter, having Asperger's Syndrome always gave her a different outlook on the world, but she should've been happy about this, this was the perfect excuse for her to increase her girth, let her bulbous gut get bigger and bigger; Victoria could get fatter and no-one would judge her due to the virus. But Victoria still worked out, she did push-ups and sit-ups, but considering her stomach size, the sit-ups always took a lot out of her. 

The 24 year old Newcastle native was clad in a white tank top that barely covered her rotund dome of a stomach, it overhung the waistband of her underwear that Victoria had crammed herself into; she didn't know why, there was nobody that was about to come to the apartment. She placed a hand on that big slab of doughy, wobbling flesh and let out a few pleasurable moans. She had been trying her hardest to keep herself sane, she'd been visting Curvage a lot more and posting pics of herself, just to pass the time; She had been watching YouTube videos again and again and the days just kept dragging and dragging.

It had actually resulted in Victoria having a crying fit in her apartment, the lack of interactions was really getting to her, yeah, she talked to her parents, her friends and Yuu; but that wasn't the same for Victoria as a face-to-face conversation. She missed talking to Yuu, she already had doubts about how the relationship could have worked, but that was before the whole Coronavirus shit kicked off.

The Geordie butterball sat on her sofa and felt her belly heaving with every breath, causing her to get that intoxicating sense of pleasure from it, to keep herself occupied, Victoria pulled out her laptop and decided to surf the web; as she logged into her Twitter account, Victoria noticed that she had a DM and that instantly got her nervous, she had previous bad experiences involving DMs and dick pics. But, Victoria decided to click on the DM and realised that it was from her girlfriend, Yuu. 

Yuu_TJP: Hey, Vic; I've been thinking about this and I wanted to say that, even though we're apart, I'm still thinking of you and I love you. I can't wait to see you again, my Geordie Goddess. I can't wait to see how big and fat you get! It's really getting me aroused ;)❤️ 

Victoria felt tears well up in her eyes, but they weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of love that she felt, it reminded her that she wasn't alone and that she had people that cared about her; Vic had been feeling really angry recently due to the situation and that she couldn't make a living because she was classed as self employed. She felt like the entire world was against her, even though she knew that there were people worse off than her, which just made her feel even more self loathing for being so selfish when there were people who were far worse off than her. 

Quickly typing out a response to the DM, Victoria just let all her emotions pour out as her thicker fingers typed on the keyboard, she honestly didn't even have to think about what she was writing to Yuu; it just all came out in a stream of rambling that Victoria had a habit of doing without even realising it. But she just was so thankful that Yuu wasn't breaking up with her, as that was Victoria's main worry, that Yuu would break up with her during this pandemic. 

GiftedGeordie: Oh my god, Yuu, thank you so much, I'm so sorry that I haven't been speaking to you! Shit has just been getting me down, you know what I mean?? I'm just so happy that you're OK, I think this virus is causing me to crack, I'm starting to lose it; I miss you so much, I miss wrestling so much, hell, I miss getting out of my fucking apartment! xD I just want you to know that you're the best thing to ever happen to me and I hope that we get to meet up when this is all over. I can't lose you, too. ❤️  Also, I'm living off of Pot Noodles and cider, I'm gonna be so fucking fat when this is all over that I'll be either too big to get into Japan or I'll be a full on sumo wrestler! 😜

Vic couldn't help but get images in her head of herself as being fatter, she instinctively rested her head back and started to pant in a husky way, the idea of her being around 300lbs or even more was something that she knew wouldn't be good; she always wanted to be good in the ring and she couldn't be if she was that overweight. But she thought about her round face being even fatter, maybe a permanant second chin on her face? She thought of her legs being thicker than steel girders, they were already big, but them being bigger was a pretty hot idea.

At this point, Victoria instinctively put her hand closer to her crotch area as she felt herself getting more hot and bothered; she bit her lip and let out a few groans of pleasure, closing her eyes as the fantasy got more and more appealing. But as she thought about it, it dawned on her of how glorious her stomach, her pride and joy and the part that got her personally turned on more than anything else not named Yuu. 

Unlike other parts of her body, when Victoria had fantasies about her stomach, they were in much more vivid detail, she could close her eyes and think about how round it would be, how much it would stick out; she could point out how her stomach would bunch up or overhang; she thought about her back fat which would bunch up and her side rolls that would get crammed into her ring gear. 

"Ooooh fuck me!" Victoria panted and wheezed as she continued to pleasure herself with thoughts of herself, it had dawned on Victoria how arrogant that made her seem that she was pleasuring herself while thinking about herself; But Victoria just told herself that it was burning calories by thinking of herself with added calories on her already rotund and bulbous frame. 

Victoria's hands kept fondling her body in a way to keep the pleasure rising, she felt her doughy body wobble with gusto as she bucked her hips, the sofa starting to creak and groan thanks to just how big the butterball Geordie had become; she felt sweat also forming on her expansive amount of flesh, it was even staining her white tank top a bit. Finally, with a loud scream, Victoria felt herself hitting climax as she got that sweet release of sexual pleasure. 

She was just glad that she'd become an expert on pleasuring herself, she had been doing that long before the Cornavirus was even a thing, slouching back, beet red and sweaty; Victoria tried to catch her breath as she couldn't help but smile, her white teeth contrasting with her red, sweaty skin, the sweat making her body glisten in the oddly bright sun, a rarity for Newcastle. 

"God, that felt fuckin' good!" Vic wheezed out and, yet, she found that pleasuring herself wasn't as good as it used to be, her love-making with Yuu might have been her first real sexual relationship...but nothing that she could do with herself could ever be as good as Yuu actually being there. But Victoria knew that she would have to make the best out of a bad situation, just like Yuu probably was.

(OK, I know that this was another part of Vic in self isolation, but that's the world we live in and I just, honestly, wanted to write something, even if it's just Vic pleasuring herself, I'm sorry if it feels like i'm just spinning my wheels with this fic, but I don't know how long this world we live in is going to last, I mean the self isolation and all that stuff, so I'm just trying to keep myself from going bonkers; feedback is appreciated, though. :))

• 8 months later...
Guest ratetankmark

(I know it's been ages since I actually added to this, but considering that Vic is like a surrogate for me, kinda, and this is the second (or third) lockdown that England is going through, I'm just trying to keep myself occupied and I hope that this just helps me. Hope you guys like this and I might add more later on? But this is just a sort of What If thing if British Indy Wrestling returned and all that and Vic made her in-ring return while fully embracing her new bulk. xD)

Ej9_cfiVkAEQZbA?format=jpg&name=large

(This is what Vic's gear is like if anyone's interested? I'm just really bad at describing things. LOL)

Vic loved to eat, she probably loved to eat a bit too much, but ever since she had accepted her own fetish of being a big, butterball, she had felt free and liberated; she was on her own, which sucked, but she had her parents a phone call away and her girlfriend Yuu on the other end of a Skype call and Vic had just lost herself in a world of eating, working out so she at least had cardio and strength and taking photos of herself to pass the time. 

She was actually surprised when she found out that British Wrestling was making a comeback, she had actually almost forgot that she was even a wrestler considering how long it had been since she had actually wrestled a match in the first place. But the 5ft3, now 230lbs butterball from Newcastle had realised that she could do her true calling and that was to get back in the ring and wrestle, again. 

She wasn't stupid, though, no indy show in the world was worth risking her health for, so if she was going to wrestle, she wasn't leaving Newcastle-Upon-Tyne and she didn't care how many times people tagged her on Twitter and asked her if she planned to return to Pro Wrestling EVE down in London; the truth was, Vic just didn't feel if she could make that step, yet. But she wanted to do baby-steps, a show in Newcastle first and then maybe, if things worked out, she'd return to EVE and finally get to tear things up with Millie, again.

The Geordie glutton moaned sexually as she pressed her finger into her soft, doughy belly, the feeling of her finger actually sinking into the plump and wobbling flesh sent a spark of pleasure throughout her body as she moaned, leaned her head back and continued to fondle her own belly. She didn't care about the hate or the criticism, because despite her rotund, wide body, she wasn't out of shape. She had made sure that she was working out to keep herself in good enough shape so that she would actually get booked and would be safe to work with.

"Ooh...I'm such a damn freak!" Vic grunted in her Northern English accent as she couldn't help but laugh, her wide, round face making her look adorable as she smiled showed how her white teeth contrasted with her increasingly sweaty and meaty body; even the act of breathing quickly was pleasurable for Vic because it involved her overweight body shaking and rippling. 

The naked young woman ran a hand through her long, black hair and made her way over to her closet to get a set of her ring gear, she felt her gut quaking and bouncing with every movement and her thick, tree trunk like legs were almost scrapping together with every step as Victoria pulled out a set, it was a black bodysuit with green trim and green colouring on the side in tribute to one of her favourite wrestlers of all time, Mitsuharu Misawa. 

"OK, V, let's see if you can fit into this thing, you fat ass." Vic talked to herself as a way of just keeping sane considering that she was on her own in Lockdown and had to do something so that she didn't just have the sound of silence to keep her company. The rotund beauty smirked a bit, making her plump face look even rounder as she started to slid into her ring gear, she moaned in a sense of pleasure at how tight and snug it was. 

Just shuffling up her increasingly large legs was more of an issue, being 230lbs at only 5ft3 was a bit of an issue, but for Victoria it was so worth it because of the amount of sheer pleasure that it brought her. She felt her breathing hitch as the Geordie started to finally pull it up her big legs as she pulled the sleeveless gear into her thick, wide arms that, like the rest of her body, shook without any real movement what-so-ever.

"Holy shit...I'm so fucking big!" Vic continued to talk to herself as she had to compose herself slightly, her fetish for her own belly was blocking her from actually putting it on, it almost felt like a crime to cover up her bulbous spare tire that wasn't too far off from making it so that Vic could barely see her own feet. She managed to get herself together and put the entire bodysuit on and she just stood and looked at herself in the mirror of her Newcastle apartment.

She always loved the side profile because of how big she'd look and, when Vic looked at herself, she felt proud, her gut was barely fitting into the gear and, even though it was tightly packed and confined, there was no hiding how big Vic's prized belly was. There were clear side rolls bunching up and it honestly looked as if Vic's bodysuit was only barely holding in her 230lbs bulk; after completing her look with some kickpads and kneepads, Vic felt like she was ready for her first match back in god-knows-how-long.

Later on in the evening, Victoria's first match back since the pandemic.

Victoria was honestly so happy to be back in a ring, she just loved to wrestle and it had been far, far too long since one half of the EVE Tag Team Champions with Millie had gotten back into the ring, her opponent was a newcomer, a 20 year old local who had only been in the industry for a year or so; the 24 year old Victoria had been wrestling for a bit longer and had the experiences in Japan and America. 

The girl was a mere 110lbs and about 5ft5, so Victoria just looked nearly comically rotund as the two were in the ring, but to the surprise of a lot of people, even Victoria, the overweight young woman was holding her own in the ring, her cardio didn't seem to be as bad as people would think looking at her; if anything, Victoria looked like a big bruiser as her strikes hit with the force that she never had the last time she was wrestling in her hometown. 

There were several spots where the much lighter opponent went for a dropkick on the planted Vic only for her to literally bounce off of the bulbous McKenzie and leave Vic just standing there without even budging; but the two were actually putting on a great little match that was just to see if Vic had any ring rust and it didn't seem so; she felt her belly straining and almost begging to be let out of the bodysuit, but Vic held her orb of a stomach in as she ran forward and absolutely obliterated the poor girl with her running crossbody signature, putting her 230lbs frame to good use. 

With a wicked smile on her face, Vic lifted the poor girl's lifeless body up and dropped her with her sitout piledriver finisher and hooked the leg with a smug little grin on her rotund and plump face; with her first victory in the bag, Victoria yanked her wobbling arm out of the referee's grasp and looked over to her dazed opponent, before kneeling next to her and giving her a fist bump as a show of respect. 

As Vic rolled out of the ring, the Geordie actually felt tears coming to her eyes, she honestly wasn't sure if she was going to ever wrestle again and the fact that she was was bringing legitimate tears to her eyes, but considering the situation, the last emotion on her mind was sadness; although she could really go for a Nandos to celebrate her return to the ring and maybe add a few extra pounds to her 230lbs body?

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey, guys, just thought I'd continue this with another part of Vic being a proud and rotund glutton, this is probably how she got to 230lbs as this is a part based around her having a Christmas feast on her own to cope with not being able to wrestle, see her girlfriend Yuu, see her friends or see her parents. Hope you guys and gals like this as I'm finding this as a good way to keep myself occupied during lockdown, well, this and watching Cobra Kai on Netflix.

Epmj3OdUwAApYEh?format=jpg&name=large

Vic looks really good in the Christmas spirit, don't you think? xD)

Victoria was never much of a cook, she was an indy wrestler and survived pretty much on ** noodles and fast food when she was on the road as she travelled from Newcastle to places like London for Pro Wrestling EVE, America for SHIMMER and Japan for Sendai Girls; that and she had lived with her parents for the longest time and they had insisted on doing all the cooking for her. 

But now Vic was 24 and living on her own, the 5ft3, 200+lbs young woman was finding cooking quite hard, although this was Christmas and it felt just really lonely for her, she didn't want to go and see her parents, not because she didn't want to, but because they told her that they didn't want to risk her health. Vic understood, honestly, but it was still a shit feeling for her, not only that, Vic couldn't really talk to her girlfriend Yuu in Japan because Vic was sure that Yuu'd be spending time with her family and Vic didn't want to get in the way of that.

She was currently wearing a cute santa had on top of her head with a red bra and red underwear, her bulbous belly that she was so proud of was overhanging the waistband of her underwear and on full display for Victoria's own perverted sexual pleasure; she had thought about seeking therapy for her lust for her own weight gain, but she thought that it wasn't really a major issue. 

But Vic did have a way to keep herself occupied so she didn't focus on just how lonely she was in a time of year that was meant to be about coming together and spending time with the people that you love; the overweight and rotund Geordie had decided that she'd have her own Christmas feast in the hopes that she'd get even bigger; if she ate herself into a food coma, then she'd at least have more fat to flaunt for when she and Yuu had one of their flirty Skype calls. 

Victoria ran a hand through her doughy gut and moaned in pleasure and panted happily, she had basically cooked a Christmas feast to feed a family of three, but she had no real intention of sharing it, there was a big turkey in the middle of the table, around 10 cans of strawberry and cream cider for her to chug and around 15 pigs in blankets, which is what she'd usual see in Christmas with her folks; 5 for her stepfather, 5 for her mum and  5 for her.

Sitting down, Vic let out a grunt of pleasure as she felt her flesh wobble, she was so round and bulbous that she was sure that she heard the chair give a slight groan under her ever increasing bulk. Vic was probably the only woman who say weight gain as a point of pride, so she was actually excited that her fat ass was causing her chair some issues as the Geordie started to tuck in.

She grabbed a knife and fork and started to take big pieces of the turkey and place it on the plate as she cracked open her first can of cider and started to pour it down her neck before smacking her lips with glee; she was actually quite nervous about the idea of eating her first bit of turkey that she had ever cooked and, while it wasn't anything amazing, for a first time chef, it wasn't too bad. 

"I'm gonna be so fucking huge by the end of this!" Vic moaned to herself in a combination of excitement and arousal as she instinctively felt one of her hands glide down to her doughy, soft gut as she started to wobble it, she found more pleasure out of playing with her belly than she did about touching any other part of her increasingly overweight and round body. She continued her feast with ravenous gusto, but despite being on her own, she wasn't a slob. 

She popped two pigs in blankets into her mouth and, realising that they weren't going down her throat as easy as she first thought, Vic took a huge gulp of booze to get them down her throat, before belching without a care in the world and she went back to gorging herself; she felt her body shifting, wobbling and getting even bigger as Victoria's mind raced with thoughts of how much bigger she'd be after this meal. 

Breathing through her nose to keep feasting, Victoria powered through, tearing into the large turkey, chugging the cider and chomping down the pigs-in-blankets, she wasn't feeling as full as she thought she would; but Vic was fine with that, she had no intentions of overdoing it to the point where she felt unwell, she wasn't that obsessed with eating or fattening herself up.

However, she was feeling a sense of genuine pleasure from this level of eating, she felt herself getting more stuffed, but she continued, she was breathing heavily, her big gut rising and falling with every heavy breath that the 24 year old butterball took. After around 35 minutes of feasting, Vic was starting to slow down, but she was determined to finish her own feast as she struggled to reach over and grab her 4th can of booze as she winced in a slight discomfort. 

"Come on, you fat fuck...you can do it!" Vic gave herself her own version of a pep-talk as she cracked open another can, with the table littered with empty cans, Vic's plump, round and beautiful face was stained with grease from the turkey, her breath was starting to smell like a brewery, which she found out whenever she belched and her plump fingers were now rubbing her belly to ease the increasing pain that she was feeling. But the Geordie Glutton was nearly finished her feast and she was many things, but a quitter wasn't one of them.

Vic actually had eaten all the pigs in blankets and was so close to finishing the turkey and she was done being restrained with it as she struggled to reach over, her round, packed to the brim belly was actually getting in her way as she struggled to sit up and grab the turkey, but she finally managed to get the remaining bit of turkey in her food stained hands. 

"I can't believe I...*BURP*...actually did it!" Vic almost ** remarked as she simply put the turkey on her own belly as a makeshift platter, feeling more sexual pleasure from her stomach actually allowing her to do that as well as the slight pain she felt of her tender belly being used as a makeshift table. But Vic steadied herself and lifted the remaining bit of turkey and started to just stick her grease stained, fat face into it, she was finally just making a pig of herself.

Despite her own self doubt at times, Victoria finally managed to force the turkey down her as she finally was finished her feast, she was so engorged and stuffed to the brim, she was actually finding issues with catching her breath as she felt the pain hit her like a truck. She didn't care, though, it was worth the pain and the fact that she could barely stay conscious, she threw her meaty arms up in celebration.

"FUCK YES, I FUCKING DID IT-Oooooohh!!" Vic's celebration was cut short as she let out a moan of pain as she tried to stop herself from throwing up, she clamped her mouth shut and focused on letting her packed to the max stomach digest, as much as she wanted to fondle herself to celebrate, Victoria decided to just relax as best she could as she sat there, she was in a food coma, she was stuffed to a ridiculous level and she was barely able to keep herself awake thanks to her body trying to fight off the food coma. 

But Victoria McKenzie was happy and that was all that mattered right now.

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys and gals, I haven't been having the best days recently, I feel like I keep breaking things and all that and I'm just frustrated with myself, so I'm going to just do some writing and clear my head a bit. So here's another chapter added to Victoria's story and I got the idea from this image of her where she looks pretty damn big and adorable, also I'm lowering her weight a bit because she's still got to be a decent wrestler, so she's 5ft3 and 200lbs, so still pretty big and rotund. XD This won't be a long fic or anything, just something for me to write; even if you might have heard it all before and, for that, I'm sorry if I cover ground I've already gone over. I didn't really have any plans for what happened to happened, but I guess it's me just putting how I'm feeling onto Vic.)

Er2Qe8tVEAA7tHp?format=jpg&name=large

There was almost nothing that Victoria loved more than wrestling; maybe it was because she enjoyed the thrill and the pop of the fans? Maybe it was because she found it as a way to help be somebody that was infinitely more interesting than who she was behind the scenes? She even speculated that, because of her autism, this was one of those things that she had a passionate interest in to the point where she made it her profession?

But, now that she had embraced her own weight gain and actually found her fat to be sexually arousing for her; the now 200lbs, 5ft3 Geordie butterball found that she loved the feeling of her fat wobbling, especially her belly as she had taken a selfie of herself backstage after a match; she was actually glad that her weight gain had stopped her from doing all those insanely and overly long indies matches; Vic had never understood the need to have an hour long finisher kick-out and superkick fest in front of barely 100 people in the middle of nowhere.

Sticking her tongue out, slightly, Victoria started to undress her ring gear, as usual, she felt that pleasure wash over her as she felt her own meaty arms jiggling, while Vic had prided herself on being in good shape despite her rotund and bulbous body, she could even do a pretty damn good bridge despite her spare tire of a stomach, she didn't want to lose her fat; the idea of her being slender again was one that actually filled her with disgust.

She was just lucky that people had actually appreciated her size, probably because it hadn't effected her ring work all that much, apart from her being a bit slower, but even people who she thought would be disapproving of it, like her parents, had eventually come around to it. Vic had found herself to be enjoying the feeling of removing her insanely tight and snug bodysuit from her sweaty body. The 24 year old Geordie didn't take it off, she slowly peeled it off, the feeling of the bodysuit getting peeled off from her sticky, sweaty body was pleasurable.  

Vic moaned and shuddered a bit as she started to slowly take her ring gear off, going intentionally slowly so that she could feel all the pleasure hit her, her breathing quickened as she started to feel her gut jiggle and ripple due to her increasingly quick and husky breathes. Placing her hands on the wall to steady herself, the English indy wrestler caught her breath as she flashed a wicked smile, her white teeth contrasting from her glistening, sweaty flesh that was slowly displaying itself.

"If this is wrong...I don't want to be right!" Vic admitted to her reflection in the mirror as her round, plump face showed off her slight second chin as she continued to undress herself from her gear, even for someone of her bulk would have gotten it off by now, but Vic's fetish for her own fat meant that she was really taking her time, as she slowly shuffled her bodysuit down her body, Vic felt her breath hitch in her throat as she saw that belly that she was so proud of, some would say obsessed with, on display.

"Oh my fucking god!" Vic breathed out, seeming almost in a trance as she started to instinctively play with her belly, digging her own fingers into the doughy fat folds and had fantasies about her being so obese that she could hide things in her belly folds; but Vic knew that she'd never want to get that big, but it'd be a nice, sexual thought to keep her company while her girlfriend Yuu was still back in Japan.

Vic then went from feeling sexually proud of herself and engaged with playing with her own fat to pleasure herself, to feeling a sense of pure loneliness hit her like a truck; she missed Yuu and the feeling that she couldn't see the love of her life had been slowly eating away at her; the Geordie's sexual moans turned to increasing upset whimpers as all the loneliness had been bubbling up until the young woman couldn't take it anymore.

With tears rolling down her face, Victoria just started to cry, she wasn't crying hysterically, but she was obviously crying as her fat instinctively shook thanks to her shaky breaths as she tried to compose herself, she hadn't been in contact with Yuu as much as she would like and that killed her, she was just scared of what would happen; she was honestly sure that it was too good to be true with her and Yuu.

"You...you have to talk to her." Vic looked at her own reflection and choked the words out, not focused on her sexual pleasure anymore, Vic quickly got her gear off and got back into her street clothes of an extremely snug black 'Pro Wrestling EVE' t-shirt that was starting to show more of her belly flesh underneath and her big arms were getting a bit too big for the short sleeves. Vic also pulled on, with great difficulty, her tight blue jeans that she struggled to do the belt of thanks to how her spare tire kept getting in the way as it also clung to her ginormous rear end.

Still shaking a bit, Victoria tried to compose herself as she grabbed her phone up and, so not to worry Yuu, she posted that selfie that she posted to her fellow rotund Japanese girlfriend and gave her a quick text of "Hey, babe, I miss you and your fat ass; always thinking about you" and, with that, Victoria got her stuff ready and headed off, still feeling pretty upset with herself, she decided that the best thing she could do was to go and stuff her face with some unhealthy fast food and try not to worry too much about things, even though that was easier said than done.