Interesting trend I'm starting to see ....

tw71

While I feel like almost every woman I know is worried about working out to lose weight and dieting?  I'm starting to see more of the opposite type of comments coming from random guys in the general public.

For example, I saw this photo circulating on Facebook today where a couple of young guys are checking out the back of an original Volkswagen Beetle (looks like an outdoor car show of some sort). Meanwhile, there's this woman standing up against the side of it with "booty shorts" and high heels on. The guys are circled in the photo, calling them out for how oblivious they are to the woman. But interestingly? The majority of comments I saw were saying things like, "With her skinny legs, what's to look at? I'd rather check out the vintage car!"

And I know ...  when it comes to this stuff, everyone's the "bad guy" if they say anything negative about ANY woman in a photo....   But disregarding that for a minute? It was refreshing to me, seeing all the comments confirming what I keep saying; that I really do prefer my women a lot "thicker" and that my preference isn't that weird or unusual.

I just wish we could get to the point in society where the stigma is gone. Really tired of seeing attractive, bigger women going to so much effort to be smaller because they've been programmed to think they're unattractive until they accomplish that goal. And conversely, so tired of all the guys who have been making judgements about women for decades based on their size. And while I accept that health reasons are a perfectly fine reason to try to lose weight? I'm also convinced that a good percentage of the time, that's just an excuse a woman tells herself. I know *so* many women with major health issues now, 10 years or so after they had weight loss surgery that a doctor convinced her was "necessary for her health". (One lady I know just had all of her teeth pulled out and artificial ones put in because her real teeth literally started disintegrating after her body had problems processing calcium, post weight-loss surgery.)

It seems to me that there is a bigger movement to being more accepting to more weight on their figures from the women’s perspective than 7-10 years ago.  

In fact I  see women on this site  and in general that seem way less concerned with the diet culture and don’t seem to mind carrying a lot more weight on their figures and it being thought of as sexy comparing  to years ago.

19 hours ago, tw71 said:

I just wish we could get to the point in society where the stigma is gone.

The stigma is gone, between the narcissism in social media (24/7 I am fat...) and the fact there are a lot more fatter people on tv and the like.  Look how popular Lizzo is, despite she being slightly less ratchet than Cardi B.

Walmart uses her songs a ton, and people like her performances for some reason.

@oatmeal glad you enjoyed and got what I meant.  That's known as your mileage may vary.

Oh and I just fattened up my Xbox one avatar lady lol wish there were more belly revealing outfits than a crop top but the customization is a lot better than the wardrobe, which has a small amount of women's tops though they got dresses, prosthetics and I believe even a wheelchair.

I know some like sims weight gain too.

IMG_20191129_190135.jpg

IMG_20191129_185959.jpg