On 9/6/2019 at 3:19 AM, babyangel said:

i’m genuinely curious i like how my belly looks at the minute, i just want to know if it would be worth gaining a lil more

Why not just give it a try? Set a small goal, like ten pounds more, and when you get to that point, see how you feel, if you like the process of purposefully gaining and how you like your body after.

Personally, I think you'd look great as you are or even bigger, but it's ultimately up to you. :) 

I think you already know the answer to your question, but here are the positives:

• You can enjoy what you want (all that great food) in as much quantity and as often as you want
  • The guys who you would attract also would encourage you to indulge (creating an awesome circle of hotness!)
  • The world is more body positive and accepting than it used to be
  • You enjoy it for a variety of reasons (wink)

Here are the negatives:

• Thigh chub rub
  • Stairs
  • Running
  • Depending on your size, you might have to shop in plus size stores. (Though it doesn't seem so at this point)
  • Chairs with arms can be a bit tight.
  • Doctors and sports people will feel the need to let you know you don't meet their measures.

I think it's abundantly clear you should gain, but how much? Try out 20 or 30 lbs, see how you feel about it, then decide if you want to stop & lose it, stay there or plow ahead into fatter territory. 

I don't charge for this advice.

53 minutes ago, high said:

I think you already know the answer to your question, but here are the positives:

• You can enjoy what you want (all that great food) in as much quantity and as often as you want
  • The guys who you would attract also would encourage you to indulge (creating an awesome circle of hotness!)
  • The world is more body positive and accepting than it used to be
  • You enjoy it for a variety of reasons (wink)

Here are the negatives:

• Thigh chub rub
  • Stairs
  • Running
  • Depending on your size, you might have to shop in plus size stores. (Though it doesn't seem so at this point)
  • Chairs with arms can be a bit tight.
  • Doctors and sports people will feel the need to let you know you don't meet their measures.

I think it's abundantly clear you should gain, but how much? Try out 20 or 30 lbs, see how you feel about it, then decide if you want to stop & lose it, stay there or plow ahead into fatter territory. 

I don't charge for this advice.

This is probably the best answer I’ve received, thank you!

Thigh chub rub will be the end of me but I’ve always had thick thighs so I’ve been dealing it with it for years and years.

• 2 months later...