hiii everyone!

Guest chubbygirl6

Guest fallen.angel.of.doom.

Your belly is really starting to chub up! You're gonna have a gut soon - all that pigging out is showing! 

Are your pants getting tight? I bet it feels great to notice that gut pushing out into your shirts and against your waistbands 😀 

Look at you go! Keep it up 🤗 You look fantastic. 

17 hours ago, stoned69 said:

Your belly is really starting to chub up! You're gonna have a gut soon - all that pigging out is showing! 

Are your pants getting tight? I bet it feels great to notice that gut pushing out into your shirts and against your waistbands 😀 

Look at you go! Keep it up 🤗 You look fantastic. 

yeah....gut is on the way...let's hope!

I know you want to gain everywhere...but I think your hips and thighs are stealing the show right now!! 😍 I'm sure by the way you are downing all those gainer shakes, your belly and breasts will soon catch up!

🤗Damn you are sexy!! Can't say that enough... 

Guest fallen.angel.of.doom.

Oh yes! Your belly is starting to poke out STANDING - that's fantastic 😊 Look at the definition forming. You're definitely packing on pounds 😀 It's gotta feel glorious to squeeze, maybe gettin that unmistakable hollow noise when you pat it too.

This is a precious moment in gaining. I've been noticing it at work lately: standing up and suddenly you feel your belly protruding. It's the telltale marker of a bloated belly turning slowly but surely into a jiggly gut. We are all rooting for you! You look happy, and softer than ever. Keep it up chubby lady! 

57 minutes ago, chubbygirl6 said:

Looking forward to when I outgrow these panties 

Remember, if it doesn't rip or pop it still fits...

I like your hair too.