hiii everyone!

Guest chubbygirl6

On 11/29/2019 at 2:45 AM, chubbygirl6 said:

Im currently at 122lbs and 5ft 6 my first real milestone is 200lbs I want to see how fast it is physically possible to grow 😊 wish me luck!!! Xxx

200 lbs by 12/31/20 would be quite the feat and reasonably doable.  +78 lbs over 13 months, a mere 6 lbs a month or ~1.4 lbs a week —> an extra 700 calories a day over your maintain your weight level... basically add a 0 to your weight, so 1220 + 700 and go higher if you like, ;)  Thanks for sharing, excited to see your journey to 200 and beyond play out!!

Woah! My favorite kind of gain is always when someone starts off skinny and you already look great. Really looking forward to seeing you pack on more weight, I can tell you've already gained a decent amount. :) Glad to see you're already making videos too, it's great to look back at the whole process to see the weight gradually coming on.

15 hours ago, jacknife said:

I can't wait(weight) to see the results of the weight gain shakes. Here's a preview.

20191130_185823.jpg.73287da059fe6809191f6c12944ee7ec.jpg

At a guess that looks about 175-ish?  So approximately a 50 lbs gain. If she keeps up the pace from her last 2 clips it's not hard to imagine this as her flabby future 6-8 months from now. Here's to keeping that tummy happily stretched full of fatty carbs and devilishly caloric weight- gain concoctions!  It'll be amazing watching you thickening up Molly!

Guest Anotherperson

Imagine how big you'll look this time next year after a whole year of treating your softening figure with as much food as you want.

On 11/24/2019 at 5:23 PM, chubbygirl6 said:

hey guys I'm looking to get really fat because I LOVE food especially KFC Maccies Pizza Ice cream.. I want it ALL

it feels so good to feel my body jiggle and the thought of just growing into a lazy slob really turns me on

seeing all these other girls on here has really given me confidence too

do u guys think ive got great potential? x

20191123_224235.jpg

20191123_224211.jpg

20191112_232919.jpg

You should do more of these boob posts, I wanna watch them grow and fill out as you get nice and fat 😍

Guest chubbygirl6

Going to be doing more stuffing challenges soon I just want to force my body to grow as fast as possible so I can show off my stretch marks and new jiggly flab 😍

By the way thanks to everyone who bought my content so far you're helping me become an obese queen 😚 xxx

Screenshot_20191206-134454.png

Screenshot_20191206-134526.png

Screenshot_20191206-134619.png

47 minutes ago, chubbygirl6 said:

Yes it was a 1.5l ive got some more decadently high calorie weight gain shakes to show you all soon 😙 xxx

Nice job polishing it all off in one go... maybe eventually you'll work your way up to a 2 L with the way you're pushing your limits and stretching your stomach...  my goodness what a prodigious appetite you'll have!