hiii everyone!

Guest chubbygirl6

On 12/1/2019 at 4:02 AM, chubbygirl6 said:

I'm going to be posting a video soon of my weight gain shakes they are sooooo good I'm addicted to them now 😍 they are helping me to grow faster so wont be long till I reach 200lbs at this rate 😂 

20191130_185823.jpg

You will need to pack on a lot of flab to get there. Skinny, scrawny thing you... how about packing that belly stuffed tight with sweet and greasy calories right now? Milk shakes and French fries? Pizza and ice cream sundaes? How about a steady diet of compulsory junk food and mandatory indolence? If you're going to ruin that trim figure let's get to it! Heavy cream weight gain shakes 4 times a day in addition to "ample" regular meals until you feel about to burst...  regular forced stomach stretching... seconds on dessert, de riguer... bedtime snacks that would overwhelm Henry the 8th... now that's what I call getting serious about bulking up your blubber.  Develop a serious body-dysmorphia where every time you see yourself you cry because you're not 100 lbs heavier or rejoice because you finally broke your plateau and blimped up that next 20 lbs. Get serious about your weight problem and it will get serious about you.  And by "problem" I mean out-of-control full-speed-ahead appetite, metabolism in the negative range, stomach capacity stretched beyond "habitual glutton" binge-eater range, and infinite capacity to absorb/ignore "aren't you putting on weight", "do you want to join a gym", "dear God you are turning into a whale, stop stuffing your gob 24/7 for Christ's sake!" remarks and instead shift your daily caloric intake into overdrive, one more notch for every comment received. Because you want the flab... the blubber... the inches... the pounds.... the remarks and inconveniences, the insults and the jokes... they turn you on, more with every excess, superflouous and gelatinous pound of new corpullence,... and you come to anticipate with glee each constant wardrobe up-size that goes with being  such an uncontrollable glutton, a piglet, and so overweight that no one can ignore it, excuse it nor hide it under loose clothing.  Fat, gluttinous and proud of all the calories you consume, the attention your obese frame attracts, and the personal space your super-sized over-stuffed body occupies.  Huge, inexorably growing, and incapable of any vestige of discipline regarding diet or exercise.  Irretrievably stuck as an expanding fatass forever and loving it.  I look forward to watching your journey from slim to immense fattitude.

Guest chubbygirl6

Hey guys just posted a new video thanks for supporting me as I begin this journey of growing into a sexy fat mess. 😘

xxx

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Chubbygirl6, you are SEXY AF! I love HUGE SSBBW like you are turning into! I can not wait till your ass and thick fat thighs are both clapping with every motion, that is your bodies way of showing how happy and proud it is to be a big fat gorgeous piggy BOD! You have such a beautiful face for gaining too, you fat face is going to be Renaissance masterpiece sexy! ❤️  Keep piling on the LARD!

Guest chubbygirl6

I'm already noticing how much flabbier I'm becoming 😍 drinking lots of cola too high calorie drinks are getting me biiig 😘

Guest B/A Creator
2 hours ago, chubbygirl6 said:

Weight gain shakes everyday! 😍 xxx

20191204_145855.jpg

20191204_150102.jpg

20191204_150444.jpg

Yes!!! You'll become fatty piggy in no time! 🐷

Guest GummyBear
4 hours ago, chubbygirl6 said:

I'm already noticing how much flabbier I'm becoming 😍 drinking lots of cola too high calorie drinks are getting me biiig 😘

Would you rather become big round and bloated? Or Jiggly soft and flabby? 😉😘