hiii everyone!

Guest chubbygirl6

Your butt is already starting to look bigger and softer in that position...wow! Stomach is looking distended and soft. Good work on the indulging so far! Keep this red lingerie for future pics, I have a feeling that someday soon that top will barely cover your nipples!!! 😍 There are a few models on this site that started gaining at your size. You can barely recognize them now. 

Damn, only just stumbled into this thread but you've clearly got so much potential. With that enthusiasm you're going to turn into a fatso in no time. You've already got a little bit of pudge, in that newest picture sittig down you can see some starter fat pushig out the sides and front. Your belly is gonna get fat and start sticking out of shirts, butt will get bigger and start ripping pants, you're gonna love it.

What have you been eating since starting this and what part of you do you want to get fat most?

Guest chubbygirl6

I've been eating loads of pasta, KFC, ice cream and chocolate 😊

I really want my boobs to get bigger so they jiggle and fall out everywhere although tbh I want every part of me to grow enormous, belly, butt, arms and thighs. I just want to be a flabby hot mess :)))

I'll be posting some new videos very soon!!! Xxx

Keep stuffing that gut and soon you won't be able to stop growing even if you wanted to you'll be so ravenous 😉

Before you know it your boobs will be falling out of your tops, if your belly doesn't ruin them first of course 

Oh, and what weight are you currently at?

3 hours ago, chubbygirl6 said:

I've been eating loads of pasta, KFC, ice cream and chocolate 😊

I really want my boobs to get bigger so they jiggle and fall out everywhere although tbh I want every part of me to grow enormous, belly, butt, arms and thighs. I just want to be a flabby hot mess :)))

I'll be posting some new videos very soon!!! Xxx

Whoa!   Ambition.  Love it!  keep up the good work!  

Guest chubbygirl6

Im currently at 122lbs and 5ft 6 my first real milestone is 200lbs I want to see how fast it is physically possible to grow 😊 wish me luck!!! Xxx

Guest Anotherperson

Looking forward to seeing that skinny body of yours grow. You seem pretty determined to become a fat pig and have a great body shape for gaining. Do you think you'll ever go past 200lbs?

Guest davidovski90

if you go from 122 lbs to 200 lbs, it means you'll go from a bmi of 19 to 32, which means from a healthy weight to category one obesity. i think you body shape is perfect for this fetish.

Guest chubbygirl6

I'm going to be posting a video soon of my weight gain shakes they are sooooo good I'm addicted to them now 😍 they are helping me to grow faster so wont be long till I reach 200lbs at this rate 😂 

20191130_185823.jpg

2 hours ago, chubbygirl6 said:

I'm going to be posting a video soon of my weight gain shakes they are sooooo good I'm addicted to them now 😍 they are helping me to grow faster so wont be long till I reach 200lbs at this rate 😂 

20191130_185823.jpg

Cant wait to see a fat belly on you ! And a smile ! :)😉