hiii everyone!

Guest chubbygirl6

On 11/24/2019 at 9:23 AM, chubbygirl6 said:

Your body is absolutely beautiful now...you've got the perfect butt and hips for Yoga pants!!  I think that most of your added weight will go immediately to your butt, I'd recommend wearing some tight jeans or Yoga pants for comparison pictures as you gain.  I'd never be able to leave the house seeing this....😁

20191123_224211.jpg

Guest chubbygirl6

Thanks guys and yes it can be hard but I want to get bigger so much :)) am going to start drinking weight gain shakes with milk and ice cream xxx

Melted ice cream is the best to boost your gain. That's a lot of calories and you can drink it so much faster than if you had simply eaten it. Once you get used to it, you can easily drink 2 or more pints in one sitting.
WG shake is awesome, but try to vary tastes and recipe otherwise it can get boring and you can get sick. Use different ice cream flavor, maybe different kind of milk (coconut milk is also pretty good from what I've heard-, you can add other ingredients like nutella or peanut butter. You just have to find your fun!

They

7 minutes ago, chubbygirl6 said:

Omg yes I love nutella and peanut butter!!! :))) xxx

They'll do wonders to your body! I see big things in your future!

Guest chubbygirl6

Thank you so much for the support I really appreciate it :))) I'll be huuuuge with all the food I'm buying going to be drinking weight gain shakes every day so I can balloon fast too xxx

Guest chubbygirl6

Here's some more pics for you guys I hope you enjoy them :))) I'm feeling alot softer already

Going to be doing some more stuffing challenges this weekend too ;) xxx

20191128_003443.jpg

20191128_003529.jpg

20191128_003723.jpg

20191128_003922.jpg

20191128_004053.jpg

Definitely looking softer already! I can see that belly start to pooch up 😍 keep up the eating can’t wait to see what you’re going to stuff yourself with 

Guest chubbygirl6

Ive always wanted to be a big girl but only recently found the confidence to just give in to my cravings.

I want to be the biggest fattest laziest queen there is 😊

I'll definitely do outgrown clothes content soon I'm pushing myself to gain as fast as I can. It feels so good to indulge in all these delicious fattening foods. 😙