hiii everyone!

Guest chubbygirl6

Guest chubbygirl6

hey guys I'm looking to get really fat because I LOVE food especially KFC Maccies Pizza Ice cream.. I want it ALL

it feels so good to feel my body jiggle and the thought of just growing into a lazy slob really turns me on

seeing all these other girls on here has really given me confidence too

do u guys think ive got great potential? x

20191123_224235.jpg

20191123_224211.jpg

20191112_232919.jpg

Edited by chubbygirl6

Off course you have potential! You should only eat a much and whatever you prefer to create a bigger version of yours. You may looking really hot especially your hips, belly, butt and thighs have a good potential to encrease. You will be looking hotter and sexier withe every new appearing pound on your already beautiful body. I am sure you will grow out your outfits in a very cute and hot manner.

You may not be very big for now but you look rather soft and untoned already. Pretty sure if you gain, that'd be pure fat and you'll be extra plush in no time

You have an Amazing Ass! You have such FATTENING  potential - Definitely keep those Panties around as you transform! Just imagine in a few months once your figure has porked on several layers of soft Plush sexy Fat and your newly thickened thighs are poking out of those now tight red lacy panties like exploded tube Pillsbury dough! Then to celibate what a good little piggy you have become, Eat one of those small round cakes like a slob letting frosting fall down onto you bloated fat belly which is folding over you pantie's waistband. 

I can't wait to see your progress you have so much potential! I plan to follow you so eat up Chubby girl....

Guest chubbygirl6

I will defo do some before after when I outgrow my clothes the thought of it is so exciting :)) I cant wait to just balloon into a big fat slob x

Guest chubbygirl6

Yes a stuffing video is coming soon :))) I'm planning some really gluttonous feasts so that I can grow and become a really big girl

Here's some more pics for you guys for now xxx

20191126_015750.jpg

20191126_015731.jpg

20191126_015604.jpg

20191126_015422.jpg

Wow you have amazing potential I feel like it’s all going straight to your hips thighs and ass 😍 the chubby belly will soon to follow