How many girls agree to gain for thier BF/ partner?

Guest Anotherperson

Guest Anotherperson

A few questions for guys who have introduced thier girlfriends/ wives / partners to this community and asked them if they would consider gaining weight.

How many actually say yes? How common is it for them to be totally happy with the idea and really get into gaining? How many hate the idea and get super creeped out by it? Has asking your girl to gain ever ruined the relationship? How much has your girl gained even though she had no plans to get fat before you asked them to? Do they end up finding the gain and extra weight a turn on or do they put up with thier expanding bodies just to please you?

I'd appreciate it if anyone can answer some of the questions above...

Guest ssbbwlove

Haven’t popped the gaining question yet, but after some getting used to, my significant other is coming around to my fetish. She’s mentioned that it makes her feel wanted and hopefully it’s making her comfortable enough with her body that I could ask the gaining question soon. 

i'll try to answer most of the questions... 

4 hours ago, Anotherperson said:

A few questions for guys who have introduced thier girlfriends/ wives / partners to this community and asked them if they would consider gaining weight.

How many actually say yes? How common is it for them to be totally happy with the idea and really get into gaining? How many hate the idea and get super creeped out by it? Has asking your girl to gain ever ruined the relationship? How much has your girl gained even though she had no plans to get fat before you asked them to? Do they end up finding the gain and extra weight a turn on or do they put up with thier expanding bodies just to please you?

I'd appreciate it if anyone can answer some of the questions above...

without being specific about the numbers because it doens't really matter. ill say that some said yes, most of them probably, their responses were something like yeah sure why not but they were thinking a couple of pounds, not the couple of hundreds of pounds that i was thinking. or they said ok no diet, ill eat happily. problems began as soon as the changes were notable. if the girl is slim then that happens quite fast because clothes get tighter. family makes comments and stress accumulates. so it is not common for them to ba happy about that. if you get a girl who has been trying to be thin all her life, and who is at a normal weight for ther size, lets say 140 pounds, and you tell her that you want her to triple her weight to 420pounds you will surely creep her out immediately, no question about it. 

it has ruined some relationships mainly because of me getting super focused on that part and putting the pressure on , eat more, gain more and leave the side of her being my girlfriend and else. my girl has gained without planning on gaining but just by merely unlocking her inner fatty, habits are very powerful. 

how do they find the extra weight ?  that is a good question. mine is a reduced sample but... i guess it depends, i will speak in general terms. some hate it, specially with a background of being skinny and a salsa teacher. any extra softness was easy to note and she was really short and oh my, it was delicious for me but difficult for her to deal with most of the time. i could tell that and i understood that it was never going to happen to see her get really big. in another case... the gain was more but her complexion helped, she was fatter to begin with and mostly in the hips. she took it will but it was not a normal state for her, she lost the weight easily. i do think we have a normal weight to be at and you cannot really transform a person at will. 

as for another lady, she mostly deals with it but accepts it so far, it is really no easy for a lady to be glad of being heavier and having to buy bigger clothes and else. but it can be very exciting and erotic to get to that point of course

I'd say the first I'd opened up to was open to it, but couldn't keep the weight on without eating a ton every day, and had an upper limit of around 160 but never shamed me just cause she wasn't as into it. She reached 153 and lost most of it right after we stopped seeing each other. 

The second I opened up to seemed less enthusiastic. When we met she was around 125, very thin, kept most of the weight in her butt and thighs/hips. I didn't open up to her until about 3 months in, and she started sending pics of her meals and purposefully overeating, but also carried a resentment about it. She was thinking a couple pounds and I told her I was thinking around 25-40, which put her off quite a bit but she still indulged me. We were surprised when she stepped on a scale at a friend's house and found that she weighed in at 148 after it only having been about two months of her knowing. She made sure to whisper it in my ear and liked seeing it's effect on me. That was the last weight update she gave though, as we started having other problems relationship-wise. We were together for about 10 months, and she did get fatter than that but I never knew the weight. I do know she went from a size 4 in pants to an 8, and was flirting with 12's when we broke up but got back to 8's after. She resented me for liking the weight in the end, and had quite the hang-up with me giving her any compliments, whether weight related or not. It's been years since we were together, and I saw a pic of her again recently and she looks to have chubbed up to a little bigger than when I saw her at her heaviest, with a potbelly starting and bigger hips she's trying to hide in baggy clothes.

The third started off doing it just to please me, as I found out, and gained quite a bit of weight, but she already started off in the early 200's. It got to be too much, and I had to agree that it wasn't right for her and I wanted her to know I loved her for who she is, not the fetish that I had. 

After these three, I'd say if you find someone who has the fetish with you then great, but to be happy with someone who indulges it as far as the fantasy, but not for real. Especially if they don't have it because it turns the relationship bitter and can lead to them hating you for something that you can't necessarily understand. In the end it's better to have a happy, fulfilling relationship that flirts with the fetish, rather than one that is centered on it. I hope some of this helps! 

On 11/25/2019 at 4:32 PM, Number21 said:

I'd say the first I'd opened up to was open to it, but couldn't keep the weight on without eating a ton every day, and had an upper limit of around 160 but never shamed me just cause she wasn't as into it. She reached 153 and lost most of it right after we stopped seeing each other. 

The second I opened up to seemed less enthusiastic. When we met she was around 125, very thin, kept most of the weight in her butt and thighs/hips. I didn't open up to her until about 3 months in, and she started sending pics of her meals and purposefully overeating, but also carried a resentment about it. She was thinking a couple pounds and I told her I was thinking around 25-40, which put her off quite a bit but she still indulged me. We were surprised when she stepped on a scale at a friend's house and found that she weighed in at 148 after it only having been about two months of her knowing. She made sure to whisper it in my ear and liked seeing it's effect on me. That was the last weight update she gave though, as we started having other problems relationship-wise. We were together for about 10 months, and she did get fatter than that but I never knew the weight. I do know she went from a size 4 in pants to an 8, and was flirting with 12's when we broke up but got back to 8's after. She resented me for liking the weight in the end, and had quite the hang-up with me giving her any compliments, whether weight related or not. It's been years since we were together, and I saw a pic of her again recently and she looks to have chubbed up to a little bigger than when I saw her at her heaviest, with a potbelly starting and bigger hips she's trying to hide in baggy clothes.

The third started off doing it just to please me, as I found out, and gained quite a bit of weight, but she already started off in the early 200's. It got to be too much, and I had to agree that it wasn't right for her and I wanted her to know I loved her for who she is, not the fetish that I had. 

After these three, I'd say if you find someone who has the fetish with you then great, but to be happy with someone who indulges it as far as the fantasy, but not for real. Especially if they don't have it because it turns the relationship bitter and can lead to them hating you for something that you can't necessarily understand. In the end it's better to have a happy, fulfilling relationship that flirts with the fetish, rather than one that is centered on it. I hope some of this helps! 

You seem like a very sensible person. For me it’s fine to enjoy what I like here on the internet. I’ve opened up to a few of my exes. One was ok with it, but didn’t want to gain weight which was, of course, totally fine, another time it backfired completely when I told her and the relationship was never the same.

If your comfortable with each other and your girl has an open personality, I guess you could throw out a few ’feelers’ to test the waters first and then tell, but I don’t think it’s acutally that common for girls to actually gain weight for their partner. If the feeling is mutual though, all the power to you both.

In my current relationship I haven’t told her, but she knows I like curvier girls. Don’t feel the need to, her body is curvy with amazing hips and she satisfies my needs completely and she’ll probably get a little heavier in the years to come, judging by how she eats sometimes and how her siblings look. Also she has pretty frequent cravings for chocolate. To that note she’s already heavier than she’s ever been at 57kg/157cm. If everything goes as planned we’re going to have kids and get married in the future, which will likely add some weight as well. 

My fetish doesn’t define what I want out of a relationship. Find yourself a girl who loves food and just enjoy the ride without pushing it too hard. Most women gain some weight over time anyway. For me it’s enough to engage in my more ’adventurous’ fantasies on the internet, I’m not even sure how I’d really feel living out those IRL, might be too much, lol. 

Wow people have a lot to say, 'Tis the season, today's Thanksgiving. Go for broke (then with gifts afterwards lol).  Be subtle and punny, save her hyper tension with a belly rub to take responsibility for the food baby you helped her create.  Usually works for me, especially in public.  If not, that's why we have other options.

no more christmas GIF by Sainsbury's

• 4 weeks later...

I came clean to my wife that I didn't want to be her food police anymore because I preferred her with some meat on her. Even though I've complimented her looks for years she didn't realize that. Also because, like any man, I would answer "you're not fat at all!" when clearly she was.

When she was 195-ish as a gift for me I asked her to be at least 200 lbs. She wasn't sure she could eat like that or maintain that but she did let things happen and did end up given me the gift of her being 200 lbs. Of course she's never dipped under. This year she oscillated between 214-219.