How can I make my wife a ssbbw?

Guest Robert572

You're very lucky to have a so of 250 pounds, that's a big woman in any country or region. You should consider where additional weight will settle and will it be that much of an additional turn on for you. What is her frame and current bf% like? Blood pressure? Activity level? I think its a genetically elite thing for a woman to be healthy or at least mostly so at 300 pounds plus. If my so could get to 220 I would be very happy and would encourage her to stop around there. I'm surprised it never came up your average 250 lb woman is going to be a bit self conscious even today, there's a big difference between a slightly chubby 190 pound woman who would get hit on a lot and a 250 pound woman who likely wouldn't receive so much attention. So those of you in such relationships should compliment the big ass, thighs, calves etc. they should get the idea.

Guest Robert572
7 hours ago, AcesDJD said:

You're very lucky to have a so of 250 pounds, that's a big woman in any country or region. You should consider where additional weight will settle and will it be that much of an additional turn on for you. What is her frame and current bf% like? Blood pressure? Activity level? I think its a genetically elite thing for a woman to be healthy or at least mostly so at 300 pounds plus. If my so could get to 220 I would be very happy and would encourage her to stop around there. I'm surprised it never came up your average 250 lb woman is going to be a bit self conscious even today, there's a big difference between a slightly chubby 190 pound woman who would get hit on a lot and a 250 pound woman who likely wouldn't receive so much attention. So those of you in such relationships should compliment the big ass, thighs, calves etc. they should get the idea.

She is fairly tall for a woman at 5’8” so she hides her weight well and is in great health. I know where ever the weight settles will be a turn on to me I’d like her to get up to about 350.

• 2 months later...
Guest Robert572

A little update...so I think my wife is trying to gain weight bout won’t admit it. I’ve been getting up for work and find all sorts of snacks from the middle of the night. She knows now that I like bigger women and was taken back at first but I’m pretty sure she is completely ok with getting bigger!

Guest Robert572

Tonight after we got supper out of the way and the kids to bed I come into the kitchen to find my wife making s’mores over the stove with five already made and she asks if she needs to make some for me. Also we went shopping yesterday and she got a pair of shorts (size 18) and we get home for her to try them on and she tells me they won’t fit and she’ll need to go up a couple sizes! I couldn’t be happier with the way she is looking and becoming more confident with her body.

• 2 months later...
Guest Robert572
On 7/28/2020 at 4:07 AM, TaterTot said:

Just came back to this post. I hope that your situation has continued to improve!

My situation has improved tremendously! She is 100% on board with gaining weight. She has actually gained 8 pounds in five days! Her appetite amazes me. She finds the new weight attractive hoping she is sitting at 330 by Christmas!!! Fingers crossed 

• 1 month later...
Guest Robert572
On 9/2/2020 at 8:28 AM, DreamingBoy said:

Wow good for you!

Did you specifically ask her if she was happy to gain weight -  or if she actively wanted to gain weight?

Did you eventually open up about wanting her to get bigger, like you were agonising about doing before?

Yes she secretly wanted to be fat too so now the sky is the limit! She is wantin to be huge! Maybe I’ll be able to talk her into lettin me put some pictures of her on here

Guest Anaxerxes
On 9/6/2020 at 11:21 AM, Robert572 said:

Yes she secretly wanted to be fat too so now the sky is the limit! She is wantin to be huge! Maybe I’ll be able to talk her into lettin me put some pictures of her on here

So how much does she weigh right now and how big does she want to get?

Guest Robert572
4 hours ago, Anaxerxes said:

So how much does she weigh right now and how big does she want to get?

She is up to 265 at 5’7” and wants to get up to 550 or 600

On 9/6/2020 at 6:21 PM, Robert572 said:

Wow man that's amazing! Very happy for you both. How long had she known she wanted to be fat before she told you?

It sounds like she's a much more hardcore feedee than you could ever have hoped for! You said you'd like her to gain to 350ibs before, are you happy about her wanting to get to 550 or even 600ibs? 😍 How did the conversation go when she finally told you?