Fit girl from high school gained weight

Guest Anotherperson

Guest Anotherperson

After briefly describing the weight gain of a girl I knew in high school a few days ago in another post and subsequently recieving multiple requests to make a more in-depth story of her weight gain, I thought I'd give it a try...

So this isn't just a huge wall of text, I'm going to try and spice things up a bit and split the gain into chapters/sections...

Part 1: An athletic 16 year-old (pre gain)

Thought I'd give you all a little bit of background on what she was like before her figure started expanding.

In eleventh grade, the girl this is all about (lets call her Courtney, not her real name but better than 'that girl') was lean with a visible six pack, toned thighs, a firm but generous ass and perky breasts which I assumed would have been around a B-cup. Courtney was on the school soccer and water polo teams as well as doing track running outside of school (which she was so good at she would get to go to regional and state events for). She seemed to love her active lifestyle and always appeared to be happy at school. She had plenty of friends (most of which were sporty like her) and was fairly popular and always a kind and cheerful person (plus she was smart) - she seemed to be the perfect girl for any guy. Personally I didn't know her that well at this point but had a conversation with her here and there as she was a friend of a friend. During this year of school I never would have guess how different she would look and act in less than 2 years time...

Part 2: Developed an appetite 

Moving onto the first term of 12th grade, I expected Courtney to look exactly the same as she had before 8 weeks of holidays, but something had definitely changed. I wasn't that close to her so I never found out what happened to her in those holidays, but something definitely did happen; her appetite grew. A lot of things could have happened; maybe she was stressed and tried comfort eating for the first time, maybe she went on a new medication which caused her to get hungrier, maybe she was sick of eating so little, maybe she had just relaxed a bit too much and had overindulged. Whatever the reason was, when she came back to school, she was eating a lot more. Luckily her and her group of friends sat close to where I sat with my friends at that point so I always got to see her eating. Before the holidays she would always bring a salad or some sort of healthy sandwhich and that was all she ate during the school day (plus drinking water). But now I noticed she never brought salads any more and now brought at the very least 2 big sandwhiches (the fillings were normal sandwhich fillings now, not salad and other healthy stuff) every day. On top of that she started bringing packets of chips or chocolate from home and started buying meals or drinks from the canteen on top of her existing food a few times a week. But it wasn't just her appetite that had grown: the formerly skinny/muscular girl everyone knew was now sporting a little bit more weight. She was definitely still on the thin end of the spectrum and didn't look chubby at this point (not yet anyways...) but she had definitely grown. Where her flat stomach had once shown off a firm 6 pack, it now looked more like the stomach of an average girl who might have gone to the gym 4 times a month, it was a lot softer than it had been and curved outwards ever so slightly although it was mostly still flat. Her thighs had definitely taken a lot her holiday weight gain and were what most guys would describe as pretty thicc, especially for a girl of her size (still looking relatively average-sized everywhere else). Her ass didn't look much bigger although it was noticeably softer and less firm than it had been and her breasts might have gone up a cup size to a C (but I can't confirm that). She still looked fit and healthy, but now more like someone who plays sport 3 or 4 times a week rather than a girl who had trained every morning and afternoon and was the top of her game in water polo, soccer and track running (or at least she had been). If I was going to estimate how much she had gained I'd say about 5kg but that a pretty rough estimate (definitely no more than around 7kg).

I will continue the story soon but this stuff takes time to write and I have other commitments. You can expect another 2 sections/chapted within the next day.

I hope some of you have enjoyed this real life story so far and I'd love to hear feedback although it would be best to leave questions until 'courtney's' weight gain is complete as I may answer them for you in future sections...

Guest Anotherperson

Pretty minor update because I've been pretty busy but here is a picture which is pretty close to how Courtney looked before gaining

Screenshot_2019-11-22-18-11-26.thumb.png.4df5ee4ceaf25d4f246537dfee22bdc2.png

Note this is not actually Courtney because I don't feel comfortable with sharing pics of her from her private Instagram but the girl above (who I found searching 'athletic girls' or something to that effect online) has a very similar physique, the only difference being her face of course.

Guest Anotherperson

Part 3: Growing

Throughout the first term of 12th grade, Courtney's appetite continued to grow, where she had been usually eating 2 sandwhiches plus a snack of chips or chocolate (or something from the canteen) in the first few weeks, she was now eating a muffin or piece of cake at morning tea, usually 2 sandwhiches or a burger and fries at lunch and most days had a snack of chocolate or chips just before or after school (eventually before and after) by the 6/7th week. It was truly amazing how much food she managed to pack away each day considering how little she had eaten at school before the holidays, I wonder what her parents thought of thier daughter's new appetite. By the ninth or tenth week of the first term she was starting to look a little pudgy, she still had muscle as she was still involved in soccer, water polo and track running but her whole body had softened a bit and had all been covered by a thin layer of fat. By the end of that term her thighs had definitely grown a bit larger than they had been 10 weeks before, which made plenty of guy go crazy over her "thickness". Her ass and breasts didn't seem much bigger than when I described them in the previous section, although they were both slightly softer looking. But her belly had definitely developed further, whereas it had looked fairly average-sized after her overindulgence on the holidays, it had clearly softened and grown, no longer was it a flat muscular stomach, but the belly of a girl who had clearly been eating too much; noticeably rounder and with some chub beginning to show. Although I never got to see her belly at school she posted enough pics in crop tops on her instagram for me to get a good look at its size and shape in shorts that looked like they were becoming pretty tight around her growing middle. By this point I was getting really interested in her gain, in a matter of 4 months she had gone from a star athlete with a "perfect" skinny body to a girl who was beginning to look bigger than her average-sized friends who didn't do sport at all. Needless to say, I was excited to see what new developments to her body would occur over the 2 week break before the second term of the year...

Just as a sidenote I will try to find pictures that resemble her body and connect them to each section as a better way to visualise her growth past my limited descriptions. 

Part 4: Outgrowing her lifestyle coming later today...

Guest Anotherperson

Similar to how Courtney looked by the end of the first term:

Screenshot_2016-08-02-23-09-30.png.96885cf2ea3fe1cf9759205d151bb0ee.thumb.png.2a6028fad2f1b93dcc4f07c58b4ef4f7.png

Pic is of Barbie Ferriera btw. Courtney's belly may have been slightly smaller than the belly above.

Guest Anotherperson
3 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

jimmy fallon fake news GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Hmmm...  I dont know what to believe this story sounds made up...

Well you can think that if you want. What about it seems fake to you? 

Idk man just the whole thing seems sketchy too me like its s good read for a fictional story... but if this is true why write it in sections like a book lol... I mean too each there own.. plus if it was true you could always post pics from the waste down without her face being shown just saying...  

Guest Anotherperson
2 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Idk man just the whole thing seems sketchy too me like its s good read for a fictional story... but if this is true why write it in sections like a book lol... I mean too each there own.. plus if it was true you could always post pics from the waste down without her face being shown just saying...  

I decided to write it in sections because I've seen some posts that are just a huge half page long wall of text and I didn't want to do that without breaks plus if I do it in sections I don't have to write it all at once and its more ordered that way. I just thought it would be more interesting in that format plus I have written wg stories in the past so I'm more used to that format. As for posting pics of her without her face personally I don't feel right sharing pics from her private IG account even without her face, I know plenty of people do that but it doesn't sit well with me. If I could find a public pic of her then I might post it.

I can see why you'd think it was fake especially when a lot of people do post fake "real" stories and its uncommon for a really fit girl to start packing on the pounds, especially while still at high school. I guess there isn't really a way to prove it is true so thats that I suppose.

Guest Anotherperson

Just a quuick summary of the whole story for anyone who doesn't like the strung out/ more desrciptive/ slow nature of how I'm doing this:

By the middle of the year she gained maybe another 4-5kg and then didn't really gain much in the third term of the year (maybe 1-2kg at most) although her clothes were definitely tight by this point and she stopped doing soccer and track for the rest of the year so she had more time to focus on school (although she kept doing water polo I think). By the time it was December and we had graduated she had gained maybe another 5kg at most and was looking fairly chubby. Gain of a about 15-17kg in total. She has since lost a little bit of the weight but is still chunky as far as I am aware.