Possible best method to get fat!

prendiumable

So I've been thinking... I'm a man that's really into fitness and health while having a fat fetish, which is kinda hypocritical, but I won't get into that. For the past 3 years, I have been practicing something that is called "intermittent fasting", which means that I fast intermittently every single day. Usually, my daily eating pattern looks something like this:

When I wake up, I don't have any breakfast (which, fun fact, stands for breaking your fast), then I do my usual stuff like going to work etc. Then at around 3-4 p.m., I eat my first meal and actually have breakfast, which would consist of either carbs and protein, or fats and protein, but I avoid eating carbs and fats at the same time in this first meal (I'll come back to this as it's really important for this method). An hour after I have breakfast, I don't look at the macros (carbs, fats, proetin) anymore and I eat until around 10 p.m. when I'll have the last meal of the day (usually a protein shake) and then I go to bed. This comes down to a 6-7 hour eating window and a 17-18 hour fast (sleeping counts as fasting of course). During my fasting hours, I am allowed to drink anything that has no calories in it. I only drink water and black coffee as there are studies that show that ingesting some sweeteners will also "break your fast" a.k.a. raise your insulin levels, which brings me to the following...

One of the main reasons that fasting is a very healthy practice, apart from increasing your life-span and (normally) helping you lose weight, is because it increases you insulin sensitivity. Most of you are probably familiar with insulin, as insulin resistance is actually what happens when you get diabetes type 2. Simply put, insulin is released when you eat carbs, as carbs raise your blood sugar level. Insulin will then "filter" the sugar out of your blood to be stored into cells (liver, muscle and fat ;)). An increased insulin sensitivity is very helpful for bodybuilders, as it usually means that it can aid in muscle recovery and growth, if you work out. But if you don't work out, most of the sugar will be stored in fat cells, which means you gain weight. So if you're trying to gain weight (a.k.a. get fat), insulin sensitivity is what you want. If you're trying to avoid diabetes type 2, insulin sensitivity is what you want.

In addition, as I said before, I try to avoid combining carbs with fats as my first meal. This is because, at your first meal after fasting, your insulin sensitivity is at it's peak, especially if you eat a lot of simple carbs (carbs with a high glycaemic index, a.k.a. refined sugar). If you raise your insulin level a lot and combine it with loads of fat, all this energy will be stored very easily and all the excess energy will be stored in your fat cells, increasing their size, making you fatter.

TL;DR: If you're trying to get as fat as possible as fast as possible, while avoiding diabetes type 2, I would therefore recommend using intermittent fasting (a daily 12 hour fast should be enough) and break your fast with a very high carb, high fat meal (for instance loads of glazed donuts) while of course keeping your daily calories far above your maintenance.

Please let me know what you think!

i really dont care for that... i mean, how can i gain 20kg in one month? that doesn't make sense to me because it is almost the same as losing 20kg in one month, not normal, the body is not prepared for that. but forget about that argument... i just prefer the long road. i mean. i prefer my girl to gain 2 pounds per month (barely noticeable) through habits, ingrained habits, for 5 years (that is... do the math, almost 100 pounds) than 100 pounds in one year and then getting all stressed out about that. i want her to process the gain and to keep it, so that is her new self

9 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

i really dont care for that... i mean, how can i gain 20kg in one month? that doesn't make sense to me because it is almost the same as losing 20kg in one month, not normal, the body is not prepared for that. but forget about that argument... i just prefer the long road. i mean. i prefer my girl to gain 2 pounds per month (barely noticeable) through habits, ingrained habits, for 5 years (that is... do the math, almost 100 pounds) than 100 pounds in one year and then getting all stressed out about that. i want her to process the gain and to keep it, so that is her new self

I guess it is meant for people who would like to gain weight, but struggle to do so. Also, health related problems are probably on most people's minds with a fat fetish, it is for me at least. I get your stance, but I am still worried that my girlfriend ends up really unhealthy. And although, for some, this is part of the fetish, I would sleep better knowing that I'm not digging an early grave for my partner in life. 

8 hours ago, high said:

I like a person who thinks and is possibly an innovator. 

Right now, it's just a theory. We need someone who is willing to test it. 

I know for sure that you are able to gain weight, even if you're only eating within a window of 6 hours each day like me. I still need to watch what I eat to prevent gaining weight. Besides that, there is already loads of research that shows how beneficial intermittent fasting is to prolong lifespan (up to 40% longer in mice) and prevent diabetes type 2. Using intermittent fasting will probably do nothing against clogged arteries, altered microbiota etc. 

Interesting concept. It reminds me to the diet of Sumo wrestles, also designed to achiev and mantein a their weight. They don't have breakfast and all, and concentrate  all the calorie intake on two large meals. I guess that woriking out with an empty stomach reduces your metabolism.

https://www.expatbets.com/japan-category/a-sumo-wrestlers-diet/

But I guess that for most people it would  be impossible to each such a big quantity of food in a short period of time. Maybe it's easier to keep snacking all thorough the day.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are trying to use biomedical science to enhance weight gain, you should also know your macronutrient needs. The body uses carbs for fuel, and stores fat as energy reserves. You actually have to burn calories to convert carbs to fat for storage, or convert fat to carbs for energy. So to gain most efficiently, you should wear a Fitbit or similar fitness tracker and accurately calculate your daily caloric needs. Then you should plan your meals to contain exactly that many carbs plus as much fat as you can handle. The carbs will satisfy your daily energy needs, and every gram of fat will go straight to fat storage. 

Dunno...I had a feeder four years ago and her method/my method was just "calories, calories, calories," morning, noon and night and at midnight and some light walking but mostly no exercise so the calories would turn to fat. I just blew up and up and up and it went so well, she showered me with praise and love and kisses and adoration, and no ill health effects to this day. But diabetes doesn't run in my family, and Grandma and Grampa both lived to over 90 years old with zero cancer or diabetes, so there ya go. Good suggestion, though, and I should say what I ate was high-quality carbs mostly, no soda or crappy food, it would just make me feel sick. Pasta, bread, muffins was mostly what did the job. I think that's important, too, when I see female gainers chugging litres of pepsi, I just think "Your poor liver/kidneys." To each their own...

IF is mainly used for weight loss, and isn't recommended for anyone who struggles to eat a lot. It's difficult to get 3,000+ calories in a single meal - and to get all your daily nutrients in that one meal you'd have to do some pretty weird food combining.

There was this one freelancer who worked at my company many years ago. And she was paid hourly but was still part time. So she refused to take a lunch because she couldn't afford to give up 5hrs of pay when she was already part-time. But she started packing on the pounds, though. And even more strangely she mentioned that she doesn't eat breakfast. So she was basically fasting for 12hrs and would go home and binge eat all night. She got quite fat in the year or so she worked on our team. 

It isn't fasting or eating regularly that makes a difference...it is the calories in total during the day. People who fast improperly tend to binge during the time they aren't fasting. They'll tend to overeat calories, thus gaining weight. 

If you eat maintenance or less during your eating window you will maintain or lose weight. Simple. 

As for reducing health risks, it all depends on several factors. Fasting improves insulin sensitivity by a percentage. Everyone's percentage is different. The bigger you are, the less it helps increase insulin sensitivity.

Eat healthy foods, just eat in excess. It is more about what you eat than the amount when it comes to diabetes. Genetics also plays a huge role.

• 1 month later...
Guest skinnygirlwantstogrow

I struggle with two eating disorders and food but want to gain and drinking oil was suggested to me.

Can anyone give me opinions about this if you have done it yourself or given it to someone as a feeder or an fa. 

Drinking a large amount of oil will cause you to "greatly accelerate" the emptying of your bowels in a very urgent manner. If doing this, gaining by oil,  you want to slowly work your way up.

Carbs and fats are a time tested solution. Basically, just get those lists from the web of "what are the worst foods to eat" and instead eat them.

Yeah, oil on its own is a huge turn-off for most people (laxative effects aside) and very much an acquired taste. You mentioned being vegan before and while that does make some things harder, there's still ways to get calorie density up if you're prepared to spend a little time with cooking and food prep... unless you take advantage of the fast food shift towards vegan options! ;)

Kale and sweet potato chips are excellent vehicles for oil, veggie fritters and deep-fried falafels are delicious and as I've said elsewhere, coconut cream as a dairy substitute is both delicious and versatile. Load up on carbs and make yourself plenty of desserts and treats to reward yourself. There are some tips and tricks but they all boil down to eating more and might be risky if you've found it hard to get out of binge-purge patterns. Eating disorders complicate things and training/deprogramming your way out of that is a must, seek professional help if you can (assuming you haven't already).