Girls who are oblivious to thier weight gain

Guest Anotherperson

Guest Anotherperson

Any of you guys or gals got any interesting real life stories/encounters of girls who gained weight unintentionally and didn't realise they weren't as skinny as they used to be and kept on wearing thier old 'skinny girl' clothes or doing things smaller girls usually only do?

Personally I've seen this happen once in real life to a girl in high school who was doing track running and soccer but then for some reason started to develop quite an appetite. In her senior year she went from a typical lean/muscular sporty girl to a lazy girl with a soft, chubby body (she gained maybe 15-20kg, I think thats 30-40lbs). The thing was, she didn't seem to notice her gain at all and didn't update her wardrobe once in the whole year. By the middle of the year her school uniform was starting to look pretty snug; her thighs and ass were tightly packed into what I assume was a size small or medium skirt and her once flat and muscular stomach was now noticeably softer and pushing against her school top. It was around this time she quit the school soccer and track teams, again her reason for doing so was unknown to me but I'm guessing it was probably because she had become lazier and couldn't keep up with the other girls. After she quit doing the only things that would have slowed her gain, she gained weight even faster but still didn't realise (or want to accept that) her clothes were way too small for her figure. I remember seeing her on the last day of school for that year and her belly and breasts (which had grown quite a bit too) were straining against her shirt's buttons and her love handles were pressed tightly against the sides of her shirt. As for her skirt I'm not sure how she could even still get it on with hiw big her thighs and ass had gotten but it looked so tight it was as if it was about to rip off.

NOTE: I might make a separate post on this girls gain more in depth if anyone is interested

I remember in high school, girls fell into two categories: they thought they were hot or they thought they were too fat. Girls in both categories ranged from skinny to obese. Girls who thought they were hot wore tight shirts, belly shirts, string bikinis. Few of the girls who thought they were hot were skinny. They were oblivious to their fatness. My girlfriend was like that in high school: 30-40 pounds overweight but didn't know it. She told me she loved wearing string bikinis and the lowest-rise jeans she could find.

The girls who thought they were too fat wore baggy clothes, one-piece swimsuits or tankinis. I'm sure this hasn't changed since. There were some girls who thought they were too fat but still dressed like the hot girls because they felt like they had to. You could tell they were really uncomfortable in the revealing clothes. They were constantly pulling down their shirts and pulling up their jeans. And they'd wear a bikini but cover themselves up as soon as they got out of the water. They felt pressure to dress like their confident (or oblivious) friends but really didn't want to. That's what it's like to be a high school girl.

On 11/24/2019 at 12:18 PM, Voluptuouslover said:

Small string bikinis with a lot of extra flesh....sure is a beautiful sight.

Sadly my girlfriend doesn't have the fleshy bikini body she used to have, but her sister does. A couple years ago we went swimming and she surprised me by showing her round belly and back fat in a string bikini. She was never thin during her lifetime and always had a lot of belly fat, but she was probably 10-15 pounds lighter when she got the bikini and her belly was more of just thick and chubby. Now she's even heavier, and her gain is mostly in her belly and face and not in the chest and hips, so the bikini should still fit, but she'll be spilling out of it. The next time we go swimming I hope she still wears it.

• 1 month later...

Never forget 11th grade, first day of school, me and L hanging out at the back before class, and there came (this person) walking down the hall, a visible roll of belly fat visible through her overalls. She'd gone to Europe during the 8 weeks of summer and came back with about 25 pounds, and didn't seem to notice. 

Me: "Too much partying, I guess."

"L" (catty) "Too much FOOD."

The now-chubby chick seemed oblivious, la la la, just walking along, fat. 

I think it's really hot when a girl has gained those 25 lbs and you can clearly see it through her now tight looking clothes where you can see her vbo or even better virtually see her belly button  features even through her now too tight shirt!

Trust me she knows she gained weight and basically got kinda fat, it's hard to not notice your shirts are now quite tight and I'm sure her jeans and such are the same way !

Most girls and young women tend to be pretty compulsive about weghing themselves and often also measuring their waist and other body parts nearly every time they are naked like before a daily shower.

Most women strive to be as thin as possible. A relatively thin girl that weighed say 135 is going to be very aware that she plumped up to like 160 or something.

To me at like 330-348 lbs, 25 lbs isn't really a big deal, I can go from 350 to 325 easy in 2 weeks or so by just quitting my favorite beverage which is vodka sevens that I drink constantly. I'm an alcoholic and I'm fine with it and know it, however I do occasionally stop for awhile to give my liver a break and the weight just drops off like magic, it's very easy to knock off 25 lbs and several inches on your waistline when you're like 150 or more lbs overweight, that's without any exercise or anything, just stopping the vodka calories briefly.

I really don't care about how fat I am, I let myself go many years ago, and almost like being the fat guy, except for the man boobs I now have , that's the one thing I really hate about my body.

A girl that goes from 135 to 160 is a huge difference when you look at it in terms of percentage, especially in just 8 weeks ! No doubt she knows it and most likely hates it

Most chicks are extremely aware of their weight and very sensitive to even gaining 5 lbs let alone 25 lbs. I really am fine with a woman at any weight or age up to like 65, as long as isn't so fat that she's immobile and essentially useless, then I'm cool with her rolls, Luvvies or what you like to call her muffintop rolls of sexy flabbiness, it's all good to me until it gets to the point where you need the electric cart at Walmart because you're too fat to even walk.

a good thing to note is the starting point of the lady. a thin athletic gym girl will weighing 55kg will immediately notice and panic about a 5kg or even a 3kg gain. but indeed a fatty over 200kg may not even notice a 10 kg gain. now... i do not think it is possible for most of the people not to notice a gain because you feel it. you may go around it by using different clothes but you know the gain is there. so, to me, the sexiest thing is when a lady finds out something doesn't really fit anymore and just buys something bigger and ditches that old dress that will likely never fit again. opening the door for the fatty habit to continue. 

It's think it's really hot when a girl has gained those 25 lbs and you can clearly see it through her now tight looking clothes where you can see her vbo or even better virtually see her belly button  features even through her now too tight shirt!

Trust me she knows she gained weight and basically got kinda fat, it's hard to not notice your shirts are now quite tight and I'm sure her jeans and such are the same way !

Most girls and young women tend to be pretty compulsive about weghing themselves and often also measuring their waist and other body parts nearly every time they are naked like before a daily shower.

Most women strive to be as thin as possible. A relatively thin girl that weighed say 135 is going to be very aware that she plumped up to like 160 or something.

To me at like 330-348 lbs, 25 lbs isn't really a big deal, I can go from 350 to 325 easy in 2 weeks or so by just quitting my favorite beverage which is vodka sevens that I drink constantly. I'm an alcoholic and I'm fine with it and know it, however I do occasionally stop for awhile to give my liver a break and the weight just drops off like magic, it's very easy to knock off 25 lbs and several inches on your waistline when you're like 150 or more lbs overweight, that's without any exercise or anything, just stopping the vodka calories briefly.

I really don't care about how fat I am, I let myself go many years ago, and almost like being the fat guy, except for the man boobs I now have , that's the one thing I really hate about my body.

A girl that goes from 135 to 160 is a huge difference when you look at it in terms of percentage, especially in just 8 weeks ! No doubt she knows it and most likely hates it

Most chicks are extremely aware of their weight and very sensitive to even gaining 5 lbs let alone 25 lbs. I really am fine with a woman at any weight or age up to like 65, as long as isn't so fat that she's immobile and essentially useless, then I'm cool with her rolls, Luvvies or what you like to call her muffintop rolls of sexy flabbiness, it's all good to me until it gets to the point where you need the electric cart at Walmart because you're too fat to even walk.

What turns me on even more than the woman that gains weight/ gets fatter is the lady that doesn't just go out and buy some larger clothes but instead  continues to wear her old shirts and stuff which were probably kind of tight to begin with but are clearly way too tight after putting on another 10-15 lbs and kind of ride up and reveal her belly button and soft lower abdomen and frankly just make her look even fatter, even though she really isn't much fatter than most typical women, it's a big turn on to me to see these type of women, most often found at your local Walmart store. I love that place !