How big is too big for you

Guest Anotherperson

Guest Anotherperson

To all you guys and girls out there, how big does a person have to be before they aren't as attractive any more? For me the attraction to bigger girls stops at around 300-400lbs (depending on height and weight distribution etc.) but I know some people find it attractive until higher weight like 600-700lbs or even larger than that. Obviously there are a lot of factors that go into attraction and things like height, weight distrubution etc. can have a big impact on how someone carries the weight (eg. A short 250lbs girl with most of the weight in the belly is quite a different shape and size to a 6ft girl at 250lbs with more equal weight distribution) but I am speaking generally here. On average how big is too big for you?

There's a definite point where fat stops being attractive. When the stomach starts folding in on itself, when double chins envelop the entire neck, or when the skin becomes riddled with so much cellulite that it becomes coarse and hardened are good examples of this. My mother watches My Six Hundred Pound Life, and one of the most obscene things that I've seen on that show was a woman so heavy that her ass was distended. Her fat stores were so overburdened that her buttocks probably would've detached themselves from her body were it not for the desperate stretching of her skin. I'll never understand how a man could find such a miserable state arousing.

Personal experience has tempered my preferences, too. My mother used to be three hundred twenty pounds; she was, predictably, encased in chronic health problems. They ranged from bone spurs in her feet, strained knees, hypertension, and she was pre-diabetic (thank God that she never developed diabetes). Mom's life was also rendered stagnant from the lack of energy and pain of simply moving. She loves arts and crafts, and she could've been great at it professionally—she lent at least one design of hers to a friend and it won awards at several local competitions about fifteen years ago—but she could never muster the energy to just go into her craft room and rummage for supplies. Gardening's another of my mother's passions, but the physical exertion was too much for her and it still is. One time, she fell over in the front yard and couldn't get up. She spent an entire day laying in the dirt and then had to go the hospital with severe bruising. A large, permanent dent in one of her thighs constantly reminds her of how humiliating that experience was.

Last year, Mother had gastric bypass surgery and she has since lost about a hundred forty pounds. Many of her health problems have been alleviated, although she still requires injections for pain in her feet. Her motivation to do anything worthwhile is also completely dead; she spent the end of her youth unable to pursue her passions due to the poor habits that she developed from her weight, but now that she's free from physical limitations, she's too old to care anymore.

The body shape is what is appealing, not the actual weight. I really pity the people who are more attracted to the number on a scale because their fantasies tend to be the most unhealthy and they are often enablers. Anyone who has spent time with addicts and alcoholics should know that enablers are very lowly and cretinous people. Generally speaking, however, if I had to provide measurements, then I'd say that a woman around five foot seven and two hundred to two hundred twenty pounds would be ideal for me, especially if her weight is concentrated down under. I have a great fondness for pears. 

And no, my preferences will not increase in size with time as some people like to claim. As a matter of fact, they're becoming more restrained and realistic as I age, which is something that I'm extremely grateful for.

Guest ssbbwlove

In terms of physical attraction, I think the largest I’ve found myself attracted to is 800 lb, but the weight was all in the right places. I think 500-600 is more ideal. 

In terms of a relationship, I don’t think I’d break 500-600 lb or wherever health issues become a bigger than normal threat. My significant other is around 350 and I still want her to get bigger if I can help it (not sure where I’d stop, but in my head, 500 is the lower limit). 

too big for me ? very good question. i do think it varies depending on the situation. as seeing it in the screen it depends on the lady as there are some really short models that nearing 450-500 pounds they look like taller version of 750-800 pounds so it is not solely the weight but how it looks and how they feel. personally and speaking on a fantasy level i love them the bigger the better so if you are talking about mmm not naming specific names but models who can barely walk and get out of breath by just standing up, so hot, bring it on. if you are talking about having a life together then i would probably be at 450 pounds but... yeah, being there you will dream about you lady getting bigger, why stop there?  if she is willing of course... that would be just awesome

Tough question, partly because different women carry it differently. Also, in my younger years as an FA I had some sort of pathetic mental delusion where I told myself I was attracted to only moderately overweight women ('I like the big, but not too big'). Over the years I came to realize that this was self-repression and recognized that, no, quite obese women can be extremely hot.

On the other hand, the people on 600-lb life (about twice the size of my wife) do not appeal to me at all. But I do find it erotic when a woman is big enough that her fat poses challenges, e.g., she gets tired easily, waddles a bit,  etc.. But it's not like these hints of super-obesity are required in order for me to find her hot.

All told, then, I'd say that, taking an average height woman, anywhere from 200 to 350 lbs would suit me. Ballpark.

19 minutes ago, Joliat said:

Tough question, partly because different women carry it differently. Also, in my younger years as an FA I had some sort of pathetic mental delusion where I told myself I was attracted to only moderately overweight women ('I like the big, but not too big'). Over the years I came to realize that this was self-repression and recognized that, no, quite obese women can be extremely hot.

On the other hand, the people on 600-lb life (about twice the size of my wife) do not appeal to me at all. But I do find it erotic when a woman is big enough that her fat poses challenges, e.g., she gets tired easily, waddles a bit,  etc.. But it's not like these hints of super-obesity are required in order for me to find her hot.

All told, then, I'd say that, taking an average height woman, anywhere from 200 to 350 lbs would suit me. Ballpark.

Most of "My 600-lbs Life" female guests-of-the-week aren't attractive at all: for evidence, whenever they had one who show to be conventionally comely (like this one below)

2 hours ago, John Smith said:

#Skysthelimit

amber-rachdi-600-lb-life.jpg

both medias and viewers are losing their minds, because popular opinion cannot assume than obese women - lest extremely super-obese women - could look like Snow White & No More Dwarves.

I suspect than te showrunners behind this TV reality stages up the candidates accordingly their slackness and looks, so that it maximimes the intented mix of startling fear, anxiety and repulsive pity that generates their views under such grim, depreciating fall-and-redemptive-path narratives.

Who would watch this show anyway if every candidate look like a bedbound Liam Hemsworth or a twelve-feet-wide amorphous Angelina Jolie?? 

Guest Anotherperson
12 hours ago, FirstMarines said:

There's a definite point where fat stops being attractive.

Very well said, my ideal is pretty close to those specifications as well. Big thighs, ass and belly are the best (though decent sized breasts are great as well)

I've mentioned it before in another post but for me the number one thing I find attractive is actually the process of gaining weight rather than just the size or number. Don't get me wrong, I still prefer bigger women, I really love big bellies and in a way the bigger the better for that. But yeah really I find any kind of weight gain attractive, I think I find a small girl going from 60kg (132lbs) to 64kg (141lbs) almost as attractive as someone who is 136kg (300lbs) to 140kg, (308lbs) just the idea of the process turns me on.

Although If I HAD to choose I guess I prefer girls from anywhere between 80kg (176lbs) to 110kg (242lbs).

Immobile probably

On 11/18/2019 at 12:44 AM, John Smith said:

I suspect than te showrunners behind this TV reality stages up the candidates accordingly their slackness and looks, so that it maximimes the intented mix of startling fear, anxiety and repulsive pity that generates their views under such grim, depreciating fall-and-redemptive-path narratives.

Oh, but why would you think sucha thing of a show that respects so much its guests and totally doesn't exploit and humiliate them just for audience. [/sarcasm]

There's definitely a difference between too big to be in a relationship with and too big to be attracted to at all. I draw the line at immobility personally or when it starts to impede on her ability to function by herself or quality of life. I love my girls BIG and have been with girls 600lbs+, but to have a life and relationship with a girl I'd say I'd top out at around 450lbs, just out of sheer practicality and logistics, I wanna do on holidays and do cool stuff with my qt bbw gf, and don't mind buying two seats for her to be comfy, but things get progressively harder over 450 from experience.

Guest MX8XV93

For now, a woman who is small enough to have a healthy pregnancy or two (maybe 350-375ish, though I'm not sure exactly where the limit is).  After that, the gloves are off.  Maybe 550ish, though if she wants to get even fatter than that or just doesn't want to/can't stop eating so much, I suppose there's not much I could do except embrace it.

@finalhazardark  Even better if she blows up almost immediately after the ring goes on her finger (or after children are born) and has a fast, distinct transition from "girlfriend" to (really fat) "wife".

On 11/17/2019 at 5:31 PM, FirstMarines said:

The body shape is what is appealing, not the actual weight. I really pity the people who are more attracted to the number on a scale because their fantasies tend to be the most unhealthy and they are often enablers. Anyone who has spent time with addicts and alcoholics should know that enablers are very lowly and cretinous people. Generally speaking, however, if I had to provide measurements, then I'd say that a woman around five foot seven and two hundred to two hundred twenty pounds would be ideal for me, especially if her weight is concentrated down under. I have a great fondness for pears. 

And no, my preferences will not increase in size with time as some people like to claim. As a matter of fact, they're becoming more restrained and realistic as I age, which is something that I'm extremely grateful for.

Well said about enabling, another thing is as we age, we just see what becomes expensive ($40 on food per night is insane) and time-consuming (playing caretaker kills a lot of free time, it's bad enough with a grand/parent).

I find it fun to see what unique things a woman has about her body and a type of occasional fullness, but a permanent type of daily bloating/stuffing will be too risky, and I have a high tolerance level to resist things, so I could get bored too.

It varies by size, but she should be able to take tasks like getting dressed, picking herself up/walking to the corner store, and going up a flight of stairs without being completely exhausted.

But even then if this added weight (or weight loss, sometimes either can happen due to drugs too) occurs while I'm in a relationship, I'm not gonna be cruel about it, and definitely find something to enjoy if she satisfies me emotionally, and things can get way better within a couple weeks if she listens and helps me help her take better care of herself.

I really have no limit as far as being sexually attracted. I love women in general - never stops! I love lil chubby bellies on a woman, and I am also attracted to Donna Simpson (old school) Patti Sanchez at her biggest (600 pounds?) and anyone else who just takes it to the extreme spectrum. Would I marry them or date them? It's complicated. I like to do a lot of physical things and obviously a woman that heavy can't run, ride a bike, sit in a movie or a restaurant and the rest. I guess it depends on the person..but I do love and would love a super-duper-sized woman in my arms, to play with, roll around with and all the rest. 

It's a question   I have asked myself many times. I 'd say I agree with CarlGnarl. In terms of arousal, there is no clear maximum weight. It is not like 'the bigger, the better' but I can find attractive women who are at 600 pounds or more and have serious health and mobility problems. That's something  I can't control. But I wouldn't date a woman of that size, and even if I did, I would her to loose weight- her health is far more important. 

The largest I have ever been with is my wife, who is currently in the 230-ish range. But the sky’s the limit as long as I don’t have to become a full time caretaker. We have young kids, so I would say as long as she can remain an effective parent, however big that is.

But that limit is as much how much effort the person puts in to remaining active, as it is their absolute fatness. Consider the models Juicy Jackie or BoBerry. They both seem relatively active and perfectly capable of taking care of themselves while having BMIs in the 90s. On the other hand, there are people who are practically immobile at smaller sizes because they don’t make an effort to get off of their asses. 

I'm on the lower end here. At the low end, I find skinny fat attractive but prefer a proper belly. At the high end it's borderline obesity. I don't usually find obese girls attractive unless they are very well proportioned. I don't like a fat face (but a chubby face is nice) and I don't like a stomach that hangs down a lot (I'm okay with a little hang). At the same time, I find confidence attractive. If a girl is willing to expose her whole belly in a proper bikini in public, that's hot, no matter how much belly she has. If she feel that she needs to hold it in with a one-piece or a high-waisted bikini and doesn't want to wear proper bikini bottoms, she's telling me she's too fat. So I'm putting it on the girl to let me know if she's too fat.

For me it's when it impedes on basic activities in life. I've mentioned my 400lb+ neighbor. She can't even walk around a grocery store to do food shopping. That would be a total no-go for me; when your partner can't even physically do elementary activities that involve walking.

My wife's only half her weight and we planned a hike at a nearby national park w/some friends. She had to continually stop and ultimately quit the hike only 45min in. Our friends were all pretty disappointed and annoyed since it was a decent drive there. Another 100lbs on her and I imagine it would only be misery beyond that.

I agree with some of these comments.  I'd say for me, there are many components to the interest in "bigger women".  I *do* like knowing/watching the number on the scale, but that's tempered with ALSO realizing that everyone carries their weight differently and each person definitely has a size they reach before they start looking less attractive.  (At some point, your body starts storing weight in all sorts of odd places that to me doesn't look attractive anymore.)

I think for me, an "ideal" would be a woman who weighs as much as possible while still having a shapely, curvy figure. It's a rare but great combination when you find a woman who is naturally muscular and enjoys lifting weights but also enjoys eating and likes being bigger/heavier. Muscle is denser than fat and helps get the number on the scale up, as well as ensuring they're able to carry extra weight around easier. Being taller helps too since it provides more area for some extra weight to go.

What I don't find attractive at all are really unhealthy people who struggle to get around and need help doing the most basic things. To me, the guys into that are the ones I find a little disturbing. I mean, I'm very much a freedom/personal rights kind of guy so I'd never tell someone what they "should" or "shouldn't" do with a sexual interest. But you're literally into enjoying another person's difficulties doing things at that point, and I can't get into that.

It's really difficult to make any general statements about specific weights meaning anything, because so many factors go into it. But it's probably a real rough/general thing to say that your average woman can weigh up to about 250lbs. without it seriously impacting her ability to get around and do everyday, normal activities. (I forget where I read it, but one doctor came to that conclusion based on the parts of the human body that are essentially fixed in size like ligaments. You can't just "build ligaments" or tendons like you do muscles. So they can become a limiting factor.) Beyond that, you're getting much more into individual traits and such things as if a woman was always bigger, or just suddenly gained a lot of weight, her height, bone structure/size, and where her weight is distributed. I've run across a few (but rare) women who weigh about 400lbs. and look amazing .... just thick and tall but not even "fat" at that weight. But that's probably the heaviest I've seen a woman get where I could still say that about her.