Later

Guest Feederwannabe93

Guest Feederwannabe93

She doesn’t have a specific weight I do know she is scared of the 200lb club but she isn’t going to worry about her weight which means no scales just food. She doesn’t want to intentionally gain but just isn’t going to worry about her weight.

Guest Feederwannabe93

She has a lot of stretch marks most of her weight went to hips,thighs,butt. Her boobs I have noticed are starting to get bigger. Belly is starting to get a jiggle to it as of late. Shes definitely getting a little belly hang going on. 

9796BD33-518D-4691-ADE8-59AC8FDD85D0.jpeg

Guest Feederwannabe93
1 hour ago, Petey said:

Has she been outgrowing clothes yet.

Yes she has but been in the same size pants for a year and a half hoping that changes.

Guest DailyDose

She looks great, thank you for sharing and I hope she learns to indulge even more! Her curves are beautiful. What does she like to eat most?

Guest Feederwannabe93
6 hours ago, DailyDose said:

She looks great, thank you for sharing and I hope she learns to indulge even more! Her curves are beautiful. What does she like to eat most?

Anything unhealthy for dinner she ate a kFC famous bowl ,half of a 8 inch sub , chicken Alfredo a cookie a large Mountain Dew  but she said she only a breakfast that day need to keep her snacking all day.

Its amazing sometimes how many women go through the same story. They go for years Dieting & exercising. Then they obsess when they gain. They worry about health, family & all the above. Then get to a point where they stop caring. Either because they get over the diet & exercise or they realize that they are getting married regardless. So you just blame the old marriage weight gain when people ask. For the perfect excuse.

Guest Feederwannabe93
2 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

Welcome. Great new addition.

Has she gotten any pushback or comments from family (like her mother), or any comments or looks from catty girlfriends?

No she has got nothing negative from anyone.