I'm surprised that didn't burst. Your belly is getting so big it's hiding your panty strings. Between your belly and your boobs getting bigger I don't think that blue outfit is going to make it another 2 weeks

• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, Petey said:

I'm surprised that didn't burst. Your belly is getting so big it's hiding your panty strings. Between your belly and your boobs getting bigger I don't think that blue outfit is going to make it another 2 weeks

I was thinking the same today, If a keep going like this I'm sure in 2 weeks that is not gonna fit anymore

Guest grateful

My entire head is full of your yummy sexy belly with hardly any room for all your other beautiful parts  😍

My brain has left the room and there is no more room for any common sense 🥰

I am stunned, thank you for all the beautiful pics, I almost OD'd  😂

23 hours ago, Roxxywood said:

I love so much when my belly looks like I'm pregnant, but is so soft and squishy 😍😍😍

Best part of having a big squishy belly like yours... during sex when you pull out...it doubles as a ski jump. 😁 Talk about getting some hang time🤗 you never know where it's going to end up. LOL