Enjoying telling her how fat she is

CarlGnarl

Don't know about you, but I was raised not to say anything about people's weight, it's not polite and may hurt their feelings.

So it's nice when your partner invites it and you can say it and it turns you on.

In bed it's "You're my little plump princess" or "my little fattie" or "butterball" or "OMG, your belly is huge, how did you get so FAT?"

"Too many desserts!"

Anyway, she just sent me a couple of pics from August taken on a beach. 

I was happy to say "Wow, you look really fat!"

And she says "I am really fat!"

"Your stomach is really big and your thighs are spreading."

"Yup!"

Turns us both on...

C fat BEACH.png

On 11/13/2019 at 2:28 PM, CarlGnarl said:

So it's nice when your partner invites it and you can say it and it turns you on

I whole heartedly agree! It’s usually only when we’re fooling around in bed but it’s so fun regardless. My wife finally said “fat” during some drunken foreplay a week or two ago. Let me tell you, it opened the floodgates and the love making was very passionate. Now that the dam has broken so to speak it’s not just “my plump queen” or “my big girl” anymore, it’s “my fat (term of endearment here)” and she really doesn’t seem to mind. 

We are lucky men!

Guest MX8XV93
On 11/15/2019 at 1:04 PM, CarlGnarl said:

Standing...look at that belly, arms and thighs. #MyFatAssGirlfriend :) 

C beach CUT.png

Glad you can be honest with how fat she is.  If you had to pretend she was skinny, that would be rather difficult... 😀

14 minutes ago, Voluptuouslover said:

I live it a bit of luggage.  Definitely a very womanly night body and huge belly....does her belly get in the way during sex?  It looks like a gorgeous inner tube around her middle....so sexy!

haha yes it does get in the way! At first it was embarassing for both of us. I couldn't kiss her when we were having sex because her stomach is so big, but she got behind the whole "You're so fat I can't even kiss you!" And she would pretend to whine and I'd say. "How'd you get so fat??" "Too many cookies!" was her stock answer. She really does love giant cookies, sometimes two of them, and she also loves to go through a pint of ice cream every night, so that's good for about 1,200 calories before bed.  I adore her.......:):) She told me she was once as high as 345, which I didn't get to see but...she rocks severely! 

I also love all you guys "weighing in" with comments like "Whale, hello there!" No, I haven't showed her the thread or the comments, she's not aware of Curvage, in fact she doesn't even go on the net all that much in general, has a flip-phone, not a Smart phone, and doesn't have the net at her house on purpose, if she needs it there is a coffee shop down the block. Suprising for someone in their 20s, yes?

Guest MX8XV93
1 hour ago, CarlGnarl said:

haha yes it does get in the way! At first it was embarassing for both of us. I couldn't kiss her when we were having sex because her stomach is so big, but she got behind the whole "You're so fat I can't even kiss you!" And she would pretend to whine and I'd say. "How'd you get so fat??" "Too many cookies!" was her stock answer.

Oh!  She's the one from the "too many cookies"/"Are we going to blow you up to 340 again"/"How about 400?" story from this thread!  That's my favorite story on the entire site.  Glad to see you two are dating again (if you ever weren't).  That must be an amazing experience.  Here's to 400, my friend!

On 11/17/2019 at 5:22 PM, ssbbwlove said:

Has she always been into it? I’d like to maybe steer my partner that direction, but I’ve been unsuccessful so far. 

She has always been chubby and her older sis made her life miserable for it and boys in school ignored her, she is very shy and introverted but super smart and a great great person when you get her to open up. She got out of her stormy house and went to college 1,000 miles away and then "let go." And go and go and go :) Weight just kept climbing but she refused to to anything but love herself and eat the cookies and ice cream if she wanted cookies and ice cream and soon it was 250 pounds, then 300, then...you know the rest. Shocked the absolute pants off a lot of people when she came home, including friends and some family with her massive weight gain. We had a good chuckle over it...she is almost twice the size she was. 

Her grandmother, who otherwise really loves her and so on, took me aside at a family dinner and said "It's a crime what she's done to herself." I didn't reply - what are you going to say to an old lady? But it made me tingle a little!! :) I didn't say, "Yea, she is fucking enormous and when we're in bed she talks about eating her way up to and behyond 400 pounds and it makes me have an orgasm. I especially enjoy lifting up her fat belly and sticking my tongue in her FUPA  while I squeeze her flab, and making her come." 

(devil horns) :)

2 hours ago, CarlGnarl said:

Her grandmother, who otherwise really loves her and so on, took me aside at a family dinner and said "It's a crime what she's done to herself." I didn't reply - what are you going to say to an old lady? But it made me tingle a little!! :) I didn't say, "Yea, she is fucking enormous and when we're in bed she talks about eating her way up to and behyond 400 pounds and it makes me have an orgasm. I especially enjoy lifting up her fat belly and sticking my tongue in her FUPA  while I squeeze her flab, and making her come." 

(devil horns) :)

Looney Tunes Angel GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem