WARNING: YouTube is coming for you, F.A. related creatives...

John Smith

9 hours ago, Chevalier said:

Going corporate means less censorship and explanations.  I can see why the woman shot them up though it was wrong.

I do think plus size hauls and mukbangs'll probably stay.  Do tire of women reminding me of their flaws.  

It also means being less creativelly flexible and constrained by the means to monetize at optimal rate their own channels through every mainstream buzz-trend. It also means unwarningly censoring and deleting thoudands of videos from people just because they are less popular and thus, doesn't deserve any explanatory feedback from the reviewing team. 

7 hours ago, John Smith said:

It also means being less creativelly flexible and constrained by the means to monetize at optimal rate their own channels

People will still make money. I feel you're overexaggerating like the adpocalypse. Doubt they'll get all the cosplayers, who do far better monetizing their efforts as well, just like the twitch cam girls.

4 minutes ago, Chevalier said:

People will still make money.

Only those who are popular, mainstream and does agree to get corporate. The less popular or mainstream one's content remains, the more they're risking to be shadow-banned or removed.

Which includes the F.A. creatives, whether thie very focus of this topic displeases you or not.

5 minutes ago, Chevalier said:

666147cf48ea78a7bf37b0943321a58d.jpg

Reward the survivors and let the dinosaurs die then. Not like they'd save us if the roles were reversed.

We are not talking about a random mass extinction led by some gigantic asteroid, but about a lobby-driven campaign of mass censorship and impeachment who may most likely breach through several international, local and individual rights.

And for your intel, this community is one of the major buffalos aimed by the said lobby.

7 hours ago, John Smith said:

And for your intel, this community is one of the major buffalos aimed by the said lobby.

I'll spell this out. Why reward this?

Screenshot_20191114-045448.thumb.png.79e1aacd28dae4686971290f906e4fa4.png

Still prolonging arguments as always, when my analogy to the dinosaurs is perfect. Many will be wiped out as you said. Dinosaurs is a term for those unwilling to evolve; youtube isn't a be-all end-all. Oh and my other comment i cant edit I meant going corporate is more censorship and less explanations.

For some chivolrous reason that nobody asked you (nor will reward) for, you want to white knight and think oh noes the women, when they're more entitled prostitutes like the first thing I said as she had no activity for 4 months and just wants money. At least this site guarantees you'll get something if you want to buy.

9 hours ago, Chevalier said:

I'll spell this out. Why reward this?

Screenshot_20191114-045448.thumb.png.79e1aacd28dae4686971290f906e4fa4.png

Still prolonging arguments as always, when my analogy to the dinosaurs is perfect. Many will be wiped out as you said. Dinosaurs is a term for those unwilling to evolve; youtube isn't a be-all end-all. Oh and my other comment i cant edit I meant going corporate is more censorship and less explanations.

For some chivolrous reason that nobody asked you (nor will reward) for, you want to white knight and think oh noes the women, when they're more entitled prostitutes like the first thing I said as she had no activity for 4 months and just wants money. At least this site guarantees you'll get something if you want to buy.

Mate, your whole argument does not make even any sense.

They are sex workers who use their bodies to make a living or untight their belts. Then what? Are you going to wank off your priggish attitude around while everyone know what you did with your socks whenever you come lurking on Curvage?

They have a lot of people using their bodies as a commercial vector in social medias and video browsing platforms, including YouTube, yet I never read the slightest amount of complaint about what they've done by you who pretend to be a Fat Admirer. Keep your idly-hidden misogynist angst aside and focus on the topic, again.

3 hours ago, John Smith said:

They are sex workers who use their bodies to make a living or untight their belts. Then what? Are you going to wank off your priggish attitude around while everyone know what you did with your socks whenever you come lurking on Curvage?

Abyss here we go. You address nothing and keep the self-righteousness as that would be a freight train derailing if you began to readjust your views even slightly by absorbing new info. So you have to say I am spouting nonsense at all costs, even when someone makes a shoddy offer. Go get your $10 surprise then from someone with a bad track record. You willfully choose not to read anything negative, from what happened after all these months to this one ripped me off.

Easier for you to dismiss me as a misogynist if I say to have some accountability. It's quite liberating, and I can actually be a pioneer when it's accepted. It's not even an insult these days as men aren't allowed to do anything. Heck i had to fight women tooth and nail not to wear a tutu at work for Halloween. But hey toxic masculinity right?

You have a lot of unresolved frustration that I pity. Maybe one of those models you are defending, posting tons in the status updates about, will miraculously console you for being Mr. Nice Guy.

I've been critical and consoled personally because I'm not easy and that garners interest rather than give stuff for free, and honest dialogue goes to new places and roles rather than be stuck together after that door is sealed.

You already proved me right in your anger that nobody is gonna reward your white knighting; your whole thread is mainly you battling me, despite me saying to reward the strong ones (so much for strong independent women). That actually repulses more women as a sin someone is boring. So yeah reject me at all costs to your psyche to preserve the lie you live.

You can't answer anything I stated; i didn't deflect at all. Enjoy being blindly loyal like that puppy in Jurassic Bark with the unannounced high turnover rate.

futurama_by_sheebal-d7c5n30.png

3 hours ago, John Smith said:

yet I never read the slightest amount of complaint about what they've done by you who pretend to be a Fat Admirer.

You have to believe I'm pretending to preserve that bubble. Never once mentioned something bad about their weight, just actions and you willfully distort things yet again. Shame on me for not seeing that earlier as I try too hard to prove things to someone with do no wrong blinders on.