Is it common for hot stuck up girls to end up enjoying being fat?

AshlynCheerleader

2 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

I may be showing my age a bit but who remembers Blair from "Facts of Life" sitcom?   She became a Beautiful butterball!  I guess Tootie and the others all plumped up also.....but damn Blair got me very aroused with her weight gain.

I was a little too young to have followed the show in its heyday, but apparently--and amusingly, to me--even while the "hot" snobby Blair was getting publicly mocked by Joan Rivers for noticeably porking up and constantly pressured by producers to lose weight, those same producers got upset when the gal playing the (at least initially) chubbier, frumpier character of Natalie lost a bunch of weight over one summer and came back looking "too good." Supposedly they wanted her to gain 40-ish pounds ASAP...at least until the actress' mom intervened.

Here's a little interview article touching on all that: https://people.com/archive/facts-of-life-reunion-our-weight-was-a-constant-battle-vol-79-no-22/

Heck, if I'd been in the shoes of those producers I'd have gladly milked that Blair/Natalie role reversal for all it was worth rather than try to undo it! 😈

Blair and Natalie.png

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t know if I’d call my fiancée “stuck up” in high school, but she was certainly very proud of her thin, toned body at one point and loved to show it off. Nowadays, after putting on a significant belly in her freshman and sophomore year of college, all she cares about is a good plate of snacks and a good glass of beer in front of the TV every night.

It may not happen often, but it does happen!

330384557_1071585_10151577128903214_755385545_ocopy.thumb.jpg.386c065a06411a0ae7990f1a63c8a848.jpg943042651_IMG_0302copy.thumb.jpg.deb94dc42817039a97dad464a89717a8.jpg

• 3 months later...
Guest skinnygirlwantstogrow

I work in the entertainment industry where the way you look is almost everything.

Once girls leave the industry though most naturally gain weight bc they finally have the freedom to do so.

I see this a lot and sometimes haven't recognised them months and years afterwards bc of the amount they gained.

They seemed happy but irdk if they were for certain bc I lost all contact with them and only saw them briefly.

• 1 month later...
Guest Sweet Jujube

I see that the most on Instagram. I follow a lot of girls and they used to be self conscious about their size in 2015-2016 but something changed in 2017 that most just started gaining weight, being proud of it or just not caring. 

I find it a wonderful phenomenon 😍

The movement allows what is difficult.  Meaning once a girl packs on the lbs. it isn’t easy to change their eating habits and workout because they naturally feel lazier and can’t control their appetite....so it’s easier to join the movement and continue to gain.  Possibly some may even like there bodies the way the fat feels more womanly also....but I say the majority just tag into the movement because it is easier than trying to control their appetites and lose weight again.  Thank god for this though!

i consider it depends of the women at all..

A gal who let herself go a lot of their former shape and have no will to get back to her previous weight is easier to join into the BP movement...

I know this case is not overall. But if we reminder about a lot of former fitness gal of insta who suddenly joined into BP is a fact  because they don't wanna feel the pressure of stay thin meanwhile embrace the beauty of fatness.