Victoria Azarenka (new and dedicated thread)

mlee123

3 minutes ago, dml123 said:

She could be the type - that once she puts the racket down for good - balloons. 

Hope so, I really miss her physique from 2013-2015 (esp 2014 and early 2015); she's got such a thick waist and so much fat on her at that time! I will keep finding her curvacious pics and post it once I got em

Guest You're getting fat
3 hours ago, mlee123 said:

Dont think so ... she basically slimmed up after 2015.  Her thickness from 2013-2015 is a result of bad diet+frequent injuries

I remember there was a segment called "What's in your bag" or something like that, and her bag was full of chocolate bars, Coca-Cola and unhealthy stuff like that.

I also remember pictures of her training in her bra that were posted on a tennis forum (different from the ones included here) and people were saying things like "It's disgraceful for a elite athlete to be in that state"

21 hours ago, You're getting fat said:

I remember there was a segment called "What's in your bag" or something like that, and her bag was full of chocolate bars, Coca-Cola and unhealthy stuff like that.

I also remember pictures of her training in her bra that were posted on a tennis forum (different from the ones included here) and people were saying things like "It's disgraceful for a elite athlete to be in that state"

'I also remember pictures of her training in her bra that were posted on a tennis forum (different from the ones included here) and people were saying things like "It's disgraceful for a elite athlete to be in that state" 

Do you mind helping me to retrieve the relevant pics?  I been find it on tennisforum but no results, tks

Guest You're getting fat
51 minutes ago, mlee123 said:

'I also remember pictures of her training in her bra that were posted on a tennis forum (different from the ones included here) and people were saying things like "It's disgraceful for a elite athlete to be in that state" 

Do you mind helping me to retrieve the relevant pics?  I been find it on tennisforum but no results, tks

It was tennisforum indeed. Maybe my mind was deceiving me and you've already posted that set. I'll see what I can do when I have the time.