Fiancé gaining weight

Guest Feederwannabe93

Guest Feederwannabe93

I’ve been with my now fiancé for 5 years she’s about 5’7” 185lbs and still growing. She’s gain about 60 lbs since we first met. However she can not stop eating and she is still very bothered by the way she looks. She really dreads the 200lbs club. I will b posting updates of her any advice to help making her happy and loving her body is appreciated.

She looks fabulous in both pictures btw!

Were you a contributing factor in her weight gain, or have there been other times in her life when she was overweight? What I’m asking I guess is: what is keeping her from curbing her appetite? This is a very tough problem for women- society judges women negatively if they are “overweight”. 
   I assume you are an FA since you are posting on this site. I also assume you are consistently trying to reassure her she is beautiful at any weight. If you would like her to keep gaining, at some point, you really need to have a conversation about your fetish/desire, especially since you are getting married. That way your reassurances about her weight will be received as more sincere, and she can begin (hopefully) to accept the change in her appearance.

Guest Feederwannabe93

Yes I do believe I am the main reason she gained weight I’ve spoiled her with food and gifts. She likes her body the way it is now but she’s very scared to gain more and I’ve told her how I like bigger women and that I want her to gain weight.

Guest Feederwannabe93

Update.... we are getting married in two year.  She has told me that she doesn’t want to be fat with a pathetic look on her face but she ate at McDonald’s tonight for dinner. She wants doughnuts in the Morin’s. She still continues to eat I’ll keep makingher happy. The weight will pile on .

Guest Feederwannabe93
11 hours ago, Feederwannabe93 said:

Update.... we are getting married in two year.  She has told me that she doesn’t want to be fat with a pathetic look on her face but she ate at McDonald’s tonight for dinner. She wants doughnuts in the Morning . She still continues to eat I’ll keep making her happy. The weight will pile on. She has had stretch marks on her side for about 2 years and about a month or so ago I noticed huge red stretch marks over top of the old ones. You can see them in this pic on her side. Anyone know how that happens?

7405E5CB-2A9D-4544-82B2-E38E99395384.png

• 3 weeks later...

In this last picture, she look curvy but not fat at all. She carries it really well. She has the kind of body that I think most guys would still find attractive in a string bikini. As for wedding dresses, she will look slim if she find the right style. It needs to hit the waist as the right place and have a flattering skirt. No strapless mermaid dresses unless she wants to emphasise her pear-shapeliness.

Stretch marks come from fast weight gain. There are creams she can use to help the stretch marks fade.