Quantcast
tiggertoo

Shameless plug for a game I'm writing

7 posts / 291 viewsLast Reply

After wishing for years that there were more games out there centred around weight gain, I decided to write my own. WIP title, 'The Weighting Game'. Falls into the visual novel/dating game category, I suppose.

Very early days at the moment. But for three weeks or so of (very) part-time work, it's taking shape nicely. There's no weight gain in there - yet - but the core game is almost up and running and I'm updating all the initial renders at the moment as well as refining the existing scenes and writing new ones.

To give an idea of how it's progressing, the first two pictures are very early renders, and the second two are (more or less) final versions of the same images.

The final pic (ignore the out of place drink!) is just because I felt like it 😛

If anyone's interested, I'll post a link to a very rough demo I knocked up last weekend.

alice 1.png

cafe 1.png

bg alice.png

cafe 2.png

burger close up.png