70% of college students gain a significant amount of weight, study says

CarlGnarl

• 2 weeks later...

What's sweet is the women who, in their teens, subscribe to the "I can eat all I want and never gain an ounce!" as they go about with their 27-inch waists at 18 years old. Then they go to school with the same mentality and there is tons of partying, a lot of mashed potatoes, studying (which means sitting on your butt) and before you know it, the waist is 30, then 33, then 35, then...suddenly you're looking at those pics of yourself with a bare midriff and flat stomach which isn't flat anymore. I remember my girlfriend from high school, who was 5 feet tall about about 130 pounds - ever-so-chubby- came home in December with 25 more pounds and I took her straight to bed, where i took off her clothes and saw and felt a jiggly, round, newly fat belly. I think I was finished in under 60 seconds!!! Sorry, S! It was the beginning of my insane desire for fat women and especially women who had once been thin or relatively thin. :)

I could see it in her face when she got out of the car, and her brother even puffed his cheeks out behind her back indicating "Wow, she put on weight!"