Can you have a "normal" sex, if you have this fetish ?

asasasasasa

For me, whenever I masturbate I have to use this fetish. However, when I have sex it's either feedism is a little bit of foreplay or it's not involved at all. My wife isn't into this fetish because she doesn't want me to control what she eats. That's fine. She's a big and beautiful woman, and I just have to provide for her and make her feel as beautiful as she is. Remember when you have this fetish, you are fighting against a toxic, fat-phobic culture with your love and support. 

(she does, however, like more classic bdsm and being dominated by me, which I also love doing)

Sexuality is different for everybody, but there is one thing that's constant about us guys: if we are worried, full of doubt and anxiety, it's gonna be difficult to have sex.

High anxiety and worrying about something is the fastest way to kill your boner. Try to just focus on relaxing and enjoying the moment with her, don't worry about the outcome. You don't owe her good sex, you just hope to have some is all.