Massive editor Kimya K.

wakpak33

17 minutes ago, fstaine said:

Even better haha, thanks a bunch! I love everything about Kimya ❤️

No problem! Yeah girls like her are rare with her size + pretty face and judging by her social media she really loves food so we kinda know where she stands with eating lol

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

She'll be married, with no need to fit into a wedding dress anymore, to a man whom loves her for who she is.. and he knows she loves to eat. We all know we want to see her truly 'let go' and just eat based on pleasure, and this moment might very well be upon us.. the moment where she balloons like never before 🤩

On 10/13/2020 at 10:35 AM, fstaine said:

She'll be married, with no need to fit into a wedding dress anymore, to a man whom loves her for who she is.. and he knows she loves to eat. We all know we want to see her truly 'let go' and just eat based on pleasure, and this moment might very well be upon us.. the moment where she balloons like never before 🤩

This is still so strange, considering I dated her, but I don't think much will change in the eating department. She's always been amazingly comfortable w/ letting herself enjoy foods, probably more than anyone I know. She will probably put on a bit more weight, but as far as marriage changing that, I don't see that as the reason. They've been dating for several years now already, and she definitely loves him quite a bit -- I couldn't be more than happy for her. She's one of the really great ones, in all categories.

14 hours ago, Seraph said:

This is still so strange, considering I dated her, but I don't think much will change in the eating department. She's always been amazingly comfortable w/ letting herself enjoy foods, probably more than anyone I know. She will probably put on a bit more weight, but as far as marriage changing that, I don't see that as the reason. They've been dating for several years now already, and she definitely loves him quite a bit -- I couldn't be more than happy for her. She's one of the really great ones, in all categories.

She smell good? Lucky dog you

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...