Prepaid Credit Cards

lefty73

So I bought 3 videos today using a prepaid visa card. It seemed to work right away and said the order was successful and I even received emails for each video saying my payment has been received and approved. But when I look up my card balance online it shows the 3 purchases but each one says pending next to it. Is this anything to worry about? Will the payment for sure go through? I don't have a credit card so this is the only way I can pay for the videos. 

Thank you for replying. I hope you are right and it's nothing to worry about. As I said, I don't have a credit card so the prepaid card I used is my only way of paying for the videos. I have already received the videos so when I saw that it said pending on my balance I got really worried that maybe the card would end up denying the purchase and then I would be in trouble because I have the videos and no way to pay for them.

• 3 years later...
7 hours ago, chardobon said:

It's been some time since the thread was started but I've encountered a similar issue. So, can I purchase videos with a prepaid credit card?

HI, yup still same as above. Go ahead and give it a try

Thank you