I ignored the first public post but you dont let me the choice ! 

I Dont know what that message means,  we are not kids to get collective punishments xd

By the way we’re not responsible of it, and if u don’t want to post then don’t do. Of course it’s sad if people post on other sites but at least they paid to get it theirselves, and they are promoting your content on other sites where you’re not, which will make some people discover you and maybe motivate some people to buy content. Having a huge fan base is the only way to make money and if you don’t understand that two pennies lost aren’t a problem if u get 150 more, then I can’t do anything more for you! And if u think not posting content will give you some money back you’re wrong, you will only lose more.

Anyway I’m sad about how the things are going, if you don’t want people to repost your content then don’t post and that’s all... 

even musician and artists say that illegal downloads and such are a good way to get more fans, and that’s part of the game. 

Will still follow you because I love everything from you, but on that affair I think you are wrong and I had to say it.

(ps : hope I’m understandable with my poor English, did my best)