4 hours ago, Chunky_Rose said:

and also!! i was NEVER insecure about showing my face lol. nervous maybe sure but not insecure. ya girl knows she’s cute! 

but anyways, would you guys want another public stuffing or a funnel video next? 

i wish i could do a poll lol 

I say... (this is my idea)

PART 1

you wake up surrounded by food and say “why am I in my room tied up?”

You tied up in a chair, rope around your belly, arms and legs. (Wearing some tight revealing clothing, like a tight bra and thong) 

Then boyfriend/feeder comes in with a bucket of *weight gain drink of your choice* and a feeding tube funnel. 

you say “what are you doing babe?”

he says “babe I just want you to get fatter and bigger and juicer and jigglier”

The he approaches you in the chair

you say “babe no, I like how big I am”

then he gets some food 

you start saying “no please no I’ll get too fat.... no please no”

while your saying “no pleas no” he starts shoving food down your throat (‘force feeding’ you)

and with every bite you become numb and just give in. You accept that your gonna expand and Ballon even more. Becoming stuffed. 

PART 2 

you’ve untied from the ropes eaten all the food and your boyfriend/feeder is just rubbing you down (while your still sitting)

then you say “Honey I’m a bit thirsty”

he stops rubbing you down and gets the rope 

You willing this time put your hands behind the chair and your boyfriend/feeder tied your hands up

your boyfriend/feeder picks up the bucket of *weight gain shake* and the feeding tube 

your in the chair bouncing up and down saying “I’m really thirsty babe come on!”

he approaches the chair 

you swing you head back looking up saying “I’m waiting!”

your boyfriend/feeder straps the feeding tube mask in your face 

then starts pouring the weight gain liquid down the funnel into the tube in your mouth and down the throat

*when you finished the weight gain drink* (note you untied from the rope around your wrists) (your boyfriend/feeder takes off your mask and you gasp you for air or burp and say “babe that felt amazing oh my god(seductively)”)

You and your boyfriend/feeder are  groping your belly boobs and thighs and you are moaning and/or burping and say “oh babe I’m so full.... I’m so FAT”

then he says “ I know doesn’t it feel good”

the you say “ I feel amazing, I love my ever expanding body...... I love going weight”

the he says “ I love making you happy and full of fat”

you say to your boyfriend/feeder “I want to be bigger, fatter, juicer and expand. That’s my dream babe”  *your begging your boyfriend/feeder to make you fatter*

your boyfriend/feeder simply says “same thing tomorrow then”

you laugh/giggle and say “from the moment I wake up”

The your boyfriend feeder say “well I’m gonna start cleaning up”

Then you say “ok while you do that imma just feel my soft fat jiggly body now, if you need me I’ll be in the kitchen”

the you get up and waddle out of frame and it fades to black 

THE END 

Well I hope you guys like it ?

Chunky Rose dm me if you want some more ideas I’m always happy to help out ❤️

Also, please tell me what you think about this video idea, I’d love to hear what you think (preferably in a dm please but if not I’ll understand)

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, jokesjj said:

I say... (this is my idea)

PART 1

you wake up surrounded by food and say “why am I in my room tied up?”

You tied up in a chair, rope around your belly, arms and legs. (Wearing some tight revealing clothing, like a tight bra and thong) 

Then boyfriend/feeder comes in with a bucket of *weight gain drink of your choice* and a feeding tube funnel. 

you say “what are you doing babe?”

he says “babe I just want you to get fatter and bigger and juicer and jigglier”

The he approaches you in the chair

you say “babe no, I like how big I am”

then he gets some food 

you start saying “no please no I’ll get too fat.... no please no”

while your saying “no pleas no” he starts shoving food down your throat (‘force feeding’ you)

and with every bite you become numb and just give in. You accept that your gonna expand and Ballon even more. Becoming stuffed. 

PART 2 

you’ve untied from the ropes eaten all the food and your boyfriend/feeder is just rubbing you down (while your still sitting)

then you say “Honey I’m a bit thirsty”

he stops rubbing you down and gets the rope 

You willing this time put your hands behind the chair and your boyfriend/feeder tied your hands up

your boyfriend/feeder picks up the bucket of *weight gain shake* and the feeding tube 

your in the chair bouncing up and down saying “I’m really thirsty babe come on!”

he approaches the chair 

you swing you head back looking up saying “I’m waiting!”

your boyfriend/feeder straps the feeding tube mask in your face 

then starts pouring the weight gain liquid down the funnel into the tube in your mouth and down the throat

*when you finished the weight gain drink* (note you untied from the rope around your wrists) (your boyfriend/feeder takes off your mask and you gasp you for air or burp and say “babe that felt amazing oh my god(seductively)”)

You and your boyfriend/feeder are  groping your belly boobs and thighs and you are moaning and/or burping and say “oh babe I’m so full.... I’m so FAT”

then he says “ I know doesn’t it feel good”

the you say “ I feel amazing, I love my ever expanding body...... I love going weight”

the he says “ I love making you happy and full of fat”

you say to your boyfriend/feeder “I want to be bigger, fatter, juicer and expand. That’s my dream babe”  *your begging your boyfriend/feeder to make you fatter*

your boyfriend/feeder simply says “same thing tomorrow then”

you laugh/giggle and say “from the moment I wake up”

The your boyfriend feeder say “well I’m gonna start cleaning up”

Then you say “ok while you do that imma just feel my soft fat jiggly body now, if you need me I’ll be in the kitchen”

the you get up and waddle out of frame and it fades to black 

THE END 

Well I hope you guys like it ?

Chunky Rose dm me if you want some more ideas I’m always happy to help out ❤️

Also, please tell me what you think about this video idea, I’d love to hear what you think (preferably in a dm please but if not I’ll understand)

WOW. i like this! i’ll run it by my feeder... thanks! i’ll deff be in touch 

Guest 4321greenman
18 hours ago, Chunky_Rose said:

filmed something for u : )

94D61BF3-BCE5-41EC-8EDF-3BF3CB5166E4.jpeg

A3FB9ACE-0304-4553-8F7E-1F1C2752224F.jpeg

You the perfect combination of a fat belly, thick thighs, and perfect sized boobs 😍 ! The only thing left is your double chin and I think it’s finally starting to show!!

On 8/4/2020 at 10:49 PM, Chunky_Rose said:

i’m so turned on by how much bigger i look after i shoved my face into cake on all fours like the little pig i am. even though i don’t like sweets i shut up and ate mindlessly. you’re going to be so proud when you see. video on its way 😌🐷

35798B56-88C4-460C-AC52-360A3F926631.jpeg

1DADC978-8E31-4FA3-A7B8-963C01BEE0F7.jpeg

would love to see this followed up with some stuckage winnie the pooh GIF

• Curvage Model
On 10/14/2020 at 7:37 AM, 22handman said:

would love to see this followed up with some stuckage winnie the pooh GIF

lmfao. i would love to reenact winnie the pooh getting stuck somewhere. red crop top, tiny orange shorts maybe? cover myself in honey to try and get out...

wait, would that just get me more stuck..? especially if i just keep eating it and my tummy just keeps getting bigger..

13 hours ago, Chunky_Rose said:

lmfao. i would love to reenact winnie the pooh getting stuck somewhere. red crop top, tiny orange shorts maybe? cover myself in honey to try and get out...

wait, would that just get me more stuck..? especially if i just keep eating it and my tummy just keeps getting bigger..

both GIFHoly fuck that sounds hot and yes all sticky and tummy getting bigger, gotta be a tight squeeze, need to see that plump rump jiggle and ooze in its tightness lol