Just wonderful watching you grow!!!  ❤️  Thanks!!  😁

On 10/1/2020 at 9:39 PM, Chunky_Rose said:

so like....  do u think im pretty?

IMG_8776.thumb.GIF.949146359e581a86acbbfd449fb0fa04.GIF

Image-1.jpg

Image-1-1.jpg

Image-1-3.jpg

Image-1-5.jpg

How on gods earth can this woman be called ugly? Your absolutely gorgeous. I can’t fathom why you’d be shy or insecure on showing us your breathtaking face and beauty... . My eyes are in pain over how much beauty I’m seeing right now. Your more than pretty your perfect and I just can’t believe why your were shy... if you could dm me I’d like to hear why. Your breathtaking and gorgeous. I’d love to see some before and afters now with your face in them? GIRL we should be thanking you putting out pics and content and just getting fatter and fatter and just allowing us to see you grow and to watch and join and help out on your journey, I think is a blessing for Me to experience so thank you for all you Eat and do.

BTW.... your adorable with your round glasses... I’m in love with your look body and fashion sense. Cute asf 

anyway keep doing you girl

Eat Twerk Sleep Grow Fatten Jiggle  Ass Wobble Waddle Thicc Thighs Smile Eat and Repeat 

• Curvage Model

and also!! i was NEVER insecure about showing my face lol. nervous maybe sure but not insecure. ya girl knows she’s cute! 

but anyways, would you guys want another public stuffing or a funnel video next? 

i wish i could do a poll lol