2 hours ago, Chunky_Rose said:

i’m so turned on by how much bigger i look after i shoved my face into cake on all fours like the little pig i am. even though i don’t like sweets i shut up and ate mindlessly. you’re going to be so proud when you see. video on its way 😌🐷

35798B56-88C4-460C-AC52-360A3F926631.jpeg

1DADC978-8E31-4FA3-A7B8-963C01BEE0F7.jpeg

OMG that's so sexy🤰🤤💦💕

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Looking forward to the video! Sweets may not be your favorite, but they look good in and all over you. :D 

You mention you don't like sweets, which makes me wonder what are your favorite foods to eat? 

i'm more of a skip dessert and have another meal girl ... unless im out to a fancy dinner i like to get like a fancy cheese plate for dessert, i LOVE when thats an option(because ya girl was a foodie before she was a feedee! you guys should see the meals i would eat just out with my family.. im very lucky to be a spoiled girl at a young age and eating a massive amount of very good, very expensive food) 

anyway, aside from fancy dinners.. i really love pasta. tacobell & wendy's are some of my favorite fast foods. i LOVEEEE PANDA EXPRESS now that i'm in florida and there's a bunch here. i love pizza. i love chinese food. and breakfast foods. and ham. like the good kind you have on holidays. lol

oh but i AM a slut for cinnamon sugar. ill always have dessert if its something fried and covered in cinnamon sugar.

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

your is one delightful gain, love to see you having a nice time, with some smoking steak ! enjoy it

thank you so much!

the steak is something i've already enjoyed in the past .. from butter in NYC i think is where we were... mmm so good. i love going out to a nice dinner and just eating and eating and eating. it's so great because when i go out with family it's like a free for all. we're all trying to eat as much as we can. i don't get looked at weird for stuffing my face because we're spending all this money on this fancy food.. better eat it! and drinking wine and getting buzzed... i can always eat so much more when im buzzed lol

Edited by Chunky_Rose

3 hours ago, Chunky_Rose said:

i’m so turned on by how much bigger i look after i shoved my face into cake on all fours like the little pig i am. even though i don’t like sweets i shut up and ate mindlessly. you’re going to be so proud when you see. video on its way 😌🐷

My wife also doesn’t like sweets and also like you, She’d much prefer having dinner (2 servings, usually...) and then around 10 or 11pm eating some savory carbs... seeing the pics of the steak you’ve posted reminds me of my wife’s tastes as well... before coronavirus, we’d maybe have steak at home twice a year plus go out for steak once or twice as well.  Now thanks to CV and instacart Aldi, we order and have steak almost weekly!!  It’s likely Not helping my cholesterol, but it is helping her waistline grow considerably!!  It’s been both a joy and a challenge *feeding* my wife during this time and if I’m lucky, I feel like she’s getting ever closer to changeover from foodie (which she always has been) to feedie... like you!!  🤞 

Just this past week, she mentioned her willingness to keep at her current weight (192+, maybe even 200+ at this point, 🤷‍♂️); she’s 5’7”-5’8”.  That’s a BIG step in my book... looking forward to more of your updates, been following you for a bit.  Can’t wait to see you even bigger!!  Cheers and thanks for sharing your journey with us!!

Guest grateful

" ate mindlessly "   😍🔥❤️

Love it!!!!!  have you tried sleep eating? That's pretty cool too!

Shoveling away while passing out-----😁

That's how you get FAT!   Thanks for the post!  😊

6 hours ago, Chunky_Rose said:

Damn Chunks, you're really goin in aren't you? 

6 hours ago, Chunky_Rose said:

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, mattkoty said:

My wife also doesn’t like sweets and also like you, She’d much prefer having dinner (2 servings, usually...) and then around 10 or 11pm eating some savory carbs... seeing the pics of the steak you’ve posted reminds me of my wife’s tastes as well... before coronavirus, we’d maybe have steak at home twice a year plus go out for steak once or twice as well.  Now thanks to CV and instacart Aldi, we order and have steak almost weekly!!  It’s likely Not helping my cholesterol, but it is helping her waistline grow considerably!!  It’s been both a joy and a challenge *feeding* my wife during this time and if I’m lucky, I feel like she’s getting ever closer to changeover from foodie (which she always has been) to feedie... like you!!  🤞 

Just this past week, she mentioned her willingness to keep at her current weight (192+, maybe even 200+ at this point, 🤷‍♂️); she’s 5’7”-5’8”.  That’s a BIG step in my book... looking forward to more of your updates, been following you for a bit.  Can’t wait to see you even bigger!!  Cheers and thanks for sharing your journey with us!!

i loved reading this!!! does she know what you’re into? or is she just loving indulging on her own? no judgement either way. i just ask because the thought of fattening someone up “accidentally” is so hot to me. lol but she sounds like someone i’d get a long with!!! not going out to eat is the woooorst but also good for the wallet during corona. i could go for a nice steak though now after all this.

13 hours ago, grateful said:

" ate mindlessly "   😍🔥❤️

Love it!!!!!  have you tried sleep eating? That's pretty cool too!

Shoveling away while passing out-----😁

That's how you get FAT!   Thanks for the post!  😊

i love the thought of that. i’ve probably come close. it’d be cool to get like hypnotized or something to eat and sleep at the same time? (two of my favorite things 🤤 just add sex when i wake up) 

11 hours ago, orbiter said:

that’s the plan baby 😈🐷

Guest grateful

Hypnosis works best when it is about something that is desired.....it may be worth a session!   😍

Get a good pro though, and I think a report(s) would be tremendous fun for the fans!  😁

20 hours ago, Chunky_Rose said:

i'm more of a skip dessert and have another meal girl ... unless im out to a fancy dinner i like to get like a fancy cheese plate for dessert, i LOVE when thats an option(because ya girl was a foodie before she was a feedee! you guys should see the meals i would eat just out with my family.. im very lucky to be a spoiled girl at a young age and eating a massive amount of very good, very expensive food) 

anyway, aside from fancy dinners.. i really love pasta. tacobell & wendy's are some of my favorite fast foods. i LOVEEEE PANDA EXPRESS now that i'm in florida and there's a bunch here. i love pizza. i love chinese food. and breakfast foods. and ham. like the good kind you have on holidays. lol

oh but i AM a slut for cinnamon sugar. ill always have dessert if its something fried and covered in cinnamon sugar.

Two dozen Cinnabon delights from Taco Bell? 😏

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

I do remember seeing feedee hypnosis tracks roaming around. Maybe you can look them up, listen to them, and see if that improves your gain? 

1 hour ago, grateful said:

Hypnosis works best when it is about something that is desired.....it may be worth a session!   😍

Get a good pro though, and I think a report(s) would be tremendous fun for the fans!  😁

i will have to look into these tracks!! 

but it is a fun idea... the feeder seemed to like the idea of it too. i would most definitely fill you guys in on every detail if we did that! i will look into it for sure

24 minutes ago, bigirlover said:

Two dozen Cinnabon delights from Taco Bell? 😏

that sounds like something i could do 🤤

Questions!!

Do you enjoy showing your belly in public? Like, wearing tshirts or tops that doesn't cover your belly.

Would you get turned on if others commented to you that you are getting fat?

Would you say that your sex life has changed/improved since you embraced the fetish and started gaining?

Would you consider filming content with other curvage models?

Have you ever use weight gain powder (like the one that use bodybuilders, etc) to enhace your gain? if not, have you ever consider?

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, berserker1 said:

Questions!!

ooh yay love it

Do you enjoy showing your belly in public? Like, wearing tshirts or tops that doesn't cover your belly.

love it. i am totally shameless. i will walk around with my belly out all the time. i dont care who's watching, or hating. i'm feelin myself!

Would you get turned on if others commented to you that you are getting fat?

haha for sure, and i'm so proud of it. if someone said something honestly i wouldn't know what to say. because i'd want to say "wow thank you" lol. they'd be so confused

Would you say that your sex life has changed/improved since you embraced the fetish and started gaining?

for sure. my bf and i have always had good sex 😏  but, adding this element into it is amazing. i love the feeling of him grabbing hold of my belly as we fuck. and i love turning him on in so many ways that are feederism related. the only thing is i get exhausted so quick. i'm a lot to hold up and move around. 

Would you consider filming content with other curvage models?

maybe in the future, but not right now 

Have you ever use weight gain powder (like the one that use bodybuilders, etc) to enhace your gain? if not, have you ever consider?

yesss of course i do, i use serious mass gainer or something like that?

that was fun, thanks! 🥰

• 2 weeks later...