• Curvage Model
33 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

You look adorable ❤❤❤❤ but this is my opinion you could wear a trash bag and still look amazing lmao like I said it's my opinion 

alright next video made especially for u; chunky rose in a trash bag 🚮

lol jk but 🥺🥺 tysm♥️

You look stunning! Lovely fashion style too! ; ) 

And the extra pounds totally suit you super nicely... that lil soft chubby belly seems so fun to grab and play with! You're growing into such a pampered and spoiled plump babe, aren't you? 😘

11 hours ago, Chunky_Rose said:

tryna stay warm but look cute at the same time at work. 

these pantyhose were like IMPOSSIBLE to get on!!! i had no idea getting fat made pantyhose impossible. 🥺

whatcha think? do i look cute? 

6E10233E-6580-41DD-85D0-F6FDB91C1F9E.jpeg

I'm so pleased you went beyond the impossible and got into them :) Your belly looks amazing inside them when they're pulled up all the way.

I ignored the first public post but you dont let me the choice ! 

I Dont know what that message means,  we are not kids to get collective punishments xd

By the way we’re not responsible of it, and if u don’t want to post then don’t do. Of course it’s sad if people post on other sites but at least they paid to get it theirselves, and they are promoting your content on other sites where you’re not, which will make some people discover you and maybe motivate some people to buy content. Having a huge fan base is the only way to make money and if you don’t understand that two pennies lost aren’t a problem if u get 150 more, then I can’t do anything more for you! And if u think not posting content will give you some money back you’re wrong, you will only lose more.

Anyway I’m sad about how the things are going, if you don’t want people to repost your content then don’t post and that’s all... 

even musician and artists say that illegal downloads and such are a good way to get more fans, and that’s part of the game. 

Will still follow you because I love everything from you, but on that affair I think you are wrong and I had to say it.

(ps : hope I’m understandable with my poor English, did my best)

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, LuxuriousSaviour said:

I ignored the first public post but you dont let me the choice ! 

I Dont know what that message means,  we are not kids to get collective punishments xd

By the way we’re not responsible of it, and if u don’t want to post then don’t do. Of course it’s sad if people post on other sites but at least they paid to get it theirselves, and they are promoting your content on other sites where you’re not, which will make some people discover you and maybe motivate some people to buy content. Having a huge fan base is the only way to make money and if you don’t understand that two pennies lost aren’t a problem if u get 150 more, then I can’t do anything more for you! And if u think not posting content will give you some money back you’re wrong, you will only lose more.

Anyway I’m sad about how the things are going, if you don’t want people to repost your content then don’t post and that’s all... 

even musician and artists say that illegal downloads and such are a good way to get more fans, and that’s part of the game. 

Will still follow you because I love everything from you, but on that affair I think you are wrong and I had to say it.

(ps : hope I’m understandable with my poor English, did my best)

did i leave you no choice? weird. don’t remember even asking for anyone opinions (which obviously everyone is entitled to, but u can keep em to urself, which the rest of u seem to be doing 👍 good job) 

i know you’re not kids- and ur sure as hell not my fucking kids so i don’t see it necessary to give anyone a “punishment”

idc who is responsible, i said it numerous times that if it continued i would no longer post. My feeder and I get plenty of enjoyment out of this without you all. (we do enjoy sharing it with u guys too... but that’s not the point i’m tryna make here)

I don’t need to be advertised on other sites - if i did, i’d go ahead on there & do it myself. 

you say i made you respond- but i didn’t. i didn’t ask for a response nor did i DEMAND one or FORCE you to respond. 

i don’t want my shit on other sites. idc about how any other musician, artist, or model even feels about it. I said if it continued I wouldn’t post anymore. It continued, so i won’t be posting. 

thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest grateful

As much as my fantasy is a feedee being a piggy, my confession is that I am a total FA pig.   😮

Your pics are so yummy, it's like you are the only BBW on the planet!  🥰

Thanks for the update!  😁